Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it even worth taking personally?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so basically, if a group of girls is talking to you one day, but f*cking ignores you another day. Should you take it personally? I'm just saying that there's like this group of girls I'm with at lunch and none of them bothered to even say "Hi". Yet I was talking to these girls other days and they were all over me. So I'm THINKING about just ignoring these girls from now on, but I don't know if I should take it so personally. And yeah, that's the situation. Also, how do I make these girls more interested? I'm pretty sure they're NOT that interested right now, despite the laughs and interest. I see them giving a lot of other guys more interest, how do I get them that interested?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You mean you're not the PIMP you so proclaimed?
Clearly you've taken this personally.

WHY are they not talking to ME? They SEEMED so INTERESTED the other day. What am I DOING WRONG?

I can tell you, but it'll hurt your feelings, and your humbleness.

You are EXPECTING an OUTCOME.

Let me outline, in very simple detail what I think about that.

B A D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO point in expecting an outcome. All you can do is say, I'm interested in talking to this chick, and I could give two flying fvcks about whether she's interested back.

Because, when you EXPECT something, you will NEVER EVER EVER get what you expect. Not only that, it WARPS your ACTIONS, THOUGHTS and your REACTION when she does the UNEXPECTED.

So, stop looking for an end result and learn to flow with it. :up:

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice, but really stop that kiddie putting words in my mouth crap, Docs, this is the Don Juan Discussion forum, not kindergarden.

Nobody "proclaimed" themselves a pimp. You must of said that because I most certainly didn't. I don't care for your kiddie "assumptions" if I do not say something don't put words in my mouth. Girls call me "Big Pimpin", deal with it, that's the girls fault not mines. But I NEVER proclaimed to be a PIMP, like you fabricate in your post.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
No, you should not take it personally.

And also remember that you are the man, you should be the one saying hi to the girls, not the other way around.

Now if you were saying hi to them and they ignored you... that's a whole different story.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're talking about the same group of girls that gave you names. If it's not, then whatever. I missed a critical detail you failed to provide.

Whatever the case may be, you really shouldn't be focusing on my use of words. It proves a point, and I'm clearly not wrong. That's the only point you are required to accept.

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:

WHY are they not talking to ME? They SEEMED so INTERESTED the other day. What am I DOING WRONG?

I can tell you, but it'll hurt your feelings, and your humbleness.

You are EXPECTING an OUTCOME.

Let me outline, in very simple detail what I think about that.

B A D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO point in expecting an outcome. All you can do is say, I'm interested in talking to this chick, and I could give two flying fvcks about whether she's interested back.

Because, when you EXPECT something, you will NEVER EVER EVER get what you expect. Not only that, it WARPS your ACTIONS, THOUGHTS and your REACTION when she does the UNEXPECTED.

So, stop looking for an end result and learn to flow with it. :up:
This should be in the bible..