Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it better to have multiple wives or a high notch count?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain I will have multiple wives pretty soon. At the moment lets say 5. European (White) and South Asian. I can get more girls to wanna marry me very easily. I have known these girls and they have known the situation for a few years and everything has been going in the right direction, with everyone feeling better and better about things as time has passed. At this point the girls are pretty certain they want this. The only issue could be stuff like the girls not getting along or disagreeing on stuff like where to live etc. Not all the girls know each other but its like 2 girls know each other (x2) and one girl doesnt know anyone else.

But the thing is I have a low notch count. So I am wondering does any guy out there think a guy with a high notch count is better with women or more alpha than me if I can pull this off (I know I can)?

I'm saying this because I am not seeing guys trying so do anything like this instead everywhere I look in the 'manosphere' or whatever I just see guys trying to get laid quick or stuff like that.

Its dead easy to do this if you are a guy with high-smv and good at attraction and emotions and being alpha. Of all the girls I am close to I barely lost any in the process ie no one fell out once they were somewhat interested in me. I didnt start with a much bigger pool.

The way I see it though, there are two type of guys. Guys like me or those types of guys who get lots of quick bangs. TBH I am kinda pissed that these guys are getting bangs cos they are not really competition for me. I see it like beta males and losers are getting bangs but then those guys are larping as alpha. Its pissing me off.

All the guys out there talking and boasting about high notch counts should stfu until they have multiple hot women living with them and not asking the man to provide and pay for ****. All of this is possible yet no guy is going for it just trying to get notches and then brag online. These guys dont understand that women will rarely give it up to a real Alpha without some kind of emotional investment cos no girl wants to bang and then lose a high-value (alpha guy).

The best most Alpha guys out there are in relationships monogamously (unfortunately) and they are not the ones getting high notches so I hope those guys going out there to get laid stop braggin about it so much and show some humility.

Sex is meant to have some value but we live in marriage-based system meaning women prioritise relationships and marriage with high-value guys over sex with high-value guys. If we lived in a society where a woman was under no pressure to get married and she could easily have a child with whoever whenever ie as in most of nature then women would start ****ing the Alpha guys without expecting too much commitment and then having higher notches would mean something but at the moment to get notches men are either lying (beta), manipulating or just straight up simping. If you want sex but are not Alpha then that is just simping.

Hardcore sex, slapping, choking, ****ing very hard, doing it multiple times a day all this stuff is just simping. Being Alpha is just about being respected by women and then if you wanna be in the game and be able to boast then you need to have multiple hot girls as wives who have been loyal to you for years.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an original thread. Would you all be sharing ths same toilet? You will know which smelly fart belongs to which wife, no?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an original thread. Would you all be sharing ths same toilet? You will know which smelly fart belongs to which wife, no?
I mean 5 girls to pay rent means you can get a nice place, maybe when theres children it would be different. Multiple bathrooms would be necessary and ofcourse I would have my own bedroom too so I can fart in peace.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why would you want multiple wives?

You are adding to your recurring monthly expenses exponentially with each new wife.

Plus you are having to deal with 5 sets of headaches instead of one all while paying extra money for the pleasure of dealing with it.

No thanks.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want multiple wives?

You are adding to your recurring monthly expenses exponentially with each new wife.

Plus you are having to deal with 5 sets of headaches instead of one all while paying extra money for the pleasure of dealing with it.

No thanks.

No I am not paying any money for them. But when I live with them they are paying rent and costs so I am free to use their help, networks, friends, family, money, fame? etc so I can start some businesses, social, political work or whatever I/we need to do.

The girls know I am gonna be working part time and will only be paying my own expenses at most. But if with their help (ie they are paying my rent or helping me out) we can start a successful business with me running it then they can benefit from that. So the girls are just putting me up there and giving me time and resources that I will be using to build something of value that they will also own.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain I will have multiple wives pretty soon. At the moment lets say 5. European (White) and South Asian. I can get more girls to wanna marry me very easily. I have known these girls and they have known the situation for a few years and everything has been going in the right direction, with everyone feeling better and better about things as time has passed. At this point the girls are pretty certain they want this. The only issue could be stuff like the girls not getting along or disagreeing on stuff like where to live etc. Not all the girls know each other but its like 2 girls know each other (x2) and one girl doesnt know anyone else.

But the thing is I have a low notch count. So I am wondering does any guy out there think a guy with a high notch count is better with women or more alpha than me if I can pull this off (I know I can)?

I'm saying this because I am not seeing guys trying so do anything like this instead everywhere I look in the 'manosphere' or whatever I just see guys trying to get laid quick or stuff like that.

Its dead easy to do this if you are a guy with high-smv and good at attraction and emotions and being alpha. Of all the girls I am close to I barely lost any in the process ie no one fell out once they were somewhat interested in me. I didnt start with a much bigger pool.

The way I see it though, there are two type of guys. Guys like me or those types of guys who get lots of quick bangs. TBH I am kinda pissed that these guys are getting bangs cos they are not really competition for me. I see it like beta males and losers are getting bangs but then those guys are larping as alpha. Its pissing me off.

All the guys out there talking and boasting about high notch counts should stfu until they have multiple hot women living with them and not asking the man to provide and pay for ****. All of this is possible yet no guy is going for it just trying to get notches and then brag online. These guys dont understand that women will rarely give it up to a real Alpha without some kind of emotional investment cos no girl wants to bang and then lose a high-value (alpha guy).

The best most Alpha guys out there are in relationships monogamously (unfortunately) and they are not the ones getting high notches so I hope those guys going out there to get laid stop braggin about it so much and show some humility.

Sex is meant to have some value but we live in marriage-based system meaning women prioritise relationships and marriage with high-value guys over sex with high-value guys. If we lived in a society where a woman was under no pressure to get married and she could easily have a child with whoever whenever ie as in most of nature then women would start ****ing the Alpha guys without expecting too much commitment and then having higher notches would mean something but at the moment to get notches men are either lying (beta), manipulating or just straight up simping. If you want sex but are not Alpha then that is just simping.

Hardcore sex, slapping, choking, ****ing very hard, doing it multiple times a day all this stuff is just simping. Being Alpha is just about being respected by women and then if you wanna be in the game and be able to boast then you need to have multiple hot girls as wives who have been loyal to you for years.
It depends on if you want to have integrity or not.
Men who talk badly about sluts because of their high notch count, but ignore the fact that they increase it by pumping and dumping them. Can't talk badly about it, without compromising their integrity.
The only moral thing to do, IF you believe a high notch count is bad. Is to enter a LTR, cause then you contribute to them having a low notch count.

So if you believe a high notch count is bad, stick to LTR's.

If you believe a high notch count is good, aim for a high notch count.

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on if you want to have integrity or not.
Men who talk badly about sluts because of their high notch count, but ignore the fact that they increase it by pumping and dumping them. Can't talk badly about it, without compromising their integrity.
The only moral thing to do, IF you believe a high notch count is bad. Is to enter a LTR, cause then you contribute to them having a low notch count.

Bro, this is exactly what I'm saying. Theres men here and in the manosphere who boast about high notches which mostly either comes from pumping and dumping (or pumping and being dumped) and then they wanna critisize women for riding the carousel or not being married with children by a certain age.

I know that if men marry multiple women then they re giving more women ltrs so it will decrease the notch count of women.

The reason I am making this post is cos there is a culture of respecting men with high notch counts and I really think its toxic and needs to end. Most guys are not even getting that yet they are still afriad of calling out men who do that instead they give them kudos points and for what exactly, just mass-approaching loads of women, spending time on OLD just to get that next bang and just contributing to the problem I mean these me4n are literally the carousel that they are complaining about.

Even then these guys with high-notches have no real game and at the end of the day cant even keep a quality women, and probably cant even bang high quality women tbh, just messing up the whole dating scene for everyone. The best guys 100% I know they are in LTRs, dont spend too much time chasing women, probably did not acheive their real potential with women cos some average-to-above-average woman locked them then down at 25-30.

As men we need to know who is the best type of guy and look up to that type of guy and I can just tell anyone reading it is not those who are spam approaching to get high notches.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, this is exactly what I'm saying. Theres men here and in the manosphere who boast about high notches which mostly either comes from pumping and dumping (or pumping and being dumped) and then they wanna critisize women for riding the carousel or not being married with children by a certain age.

I know that if men marry multiple women then they re giving more women ltrs so it will decrease the notch count of women.

The reason I am making this post is cos there is a culture of respecting men with high notch counts and I really think its toxic and needs to end. Most guys are not even getting that yet they are still afriad of calling out men who do that instead they give them kudos points and for what exactly, just mass-approaching loads of women, spending time on OLD just to get that next bang and just contributing to the problem I mean these me4n are literally the carousel that they are complaining about.

Even then these guys with high-notches have no real game and at the end of the day cant even keep a quality women, and probably cant even bang high quality women tbh, just messing up the whole dating scene for everyone. The best guys 100% I know they are in LTRs, dont spend too much time chasing women, probably did not acheive their real potential with women cos some average-to-above-average woman locked them then down at 25-30.

As men we need to know who is the best type of guy and look up to that type of guy and I can just tell anyone reading it is not those who are spam approaching to get high notches.
Define high quality woman and best guy

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But they have a certain type of guys that are on the receiving end of that, like beta-buxxs settling with a post-wall women. This also fuels MTGOW, especially with blue-pill guys who stayed away form the dating scene, went to school, got a good career, and ends up with a woman like that.

Guys with notch counts or have it easy with women probably feel bad for the guys that have to settle with them when they are post-wall or incel-tier/normie-tier guys and that is projected by criticizing the women.

kavi said:
That's polygamy and it's not legal in my jurisdiction and most jurisdictions. It doesn't solve availability of women on the market because if you for every woman you marry above one, its less women available for marriage for another guy. It's even worst off for the other guy because they don't even have a woman available for rent because she's completely taken off the market. So I don't see how that makes things better off for men in general. What makes things better off for all men, is if every man is paired with a woman period. No notch counts or guys left out / incels, etc....

kavi said:
You can end up with a culture respecting how many wives a guy owns which sounds worst than notch-counts to me. Look at King Solomon in the Bible. 300 wives and 700 concubines. If King Solomon had 1000 notch counts then those 1000 women would be available for other guys. Again, I don't get the logic of what you are saying. Most guys who have notch-counts aren't doing this exactly with teenage virgin girls, but from women who probably slept around already before meeting tem.

kavi said:

Most guys do not have notch counts AS HIGH as women does. But the woman with the notch-counts are still technically single and available (not that I want them, but someone else might).

The only solution is to have a good totalitarian government and outlaw sex completely like they did in the book 1984 (just kidding).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I assume this isn't on North America because it's a quick one way ticket to jail and a big fine here

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume this isn't on North America because it's a quick one way ticket to jail and a big fine here
No its in Britain and includes very modern and western or westernised women.

Its not illegal to live with multiple women you just cannot have a legal marriage with more than 1.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No its in Britain and includes very modern and western or westernised women.

Its not illegal to live with multiple women you just cannot have a legal marriage with more than 1.
You called them wives. That means you are marrying them.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You called them wives. That means you are marrying them.
Yeah but not according to the state. I call them wives because this is meant to be a long term thing ie marriage but it dont need to be a legal thing like that.

When I first came up with this idea and introduced it to the girls I was afraid the legal issues would scare them but none of them seem bothered by it, they just know it wont be a legal thing.

If the government would come after me, make me out to be some criminal or immoral guy, then I just put the women infront. The girls have lots of friends and family I they can call on and OTHER WOMEN. Politically it would be difficult for me to be attacked cos me and the girls I have are all really very cool and social with good people skills. People dont trust or respect the government these days anyway so it would be losing battle for anyone to try and attack me.

THE GAME is supreme and sovereign.