Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it beta to take back a cheater?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women take back cheaters because they don't want to be alone. Men who have any self respect don't take back a cheater.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

You were probably acting Beta on the first place if she cheated on you.

Anyways there's NO exceptions

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take her back and use her for sex, but don't invest any emotion or money in her.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess that's unanimous then. How about just use her for sex?

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
How about just use her for sex?
That's like going back to an employer who bad-mouthed you, humiliated you, then fired you, but strangely (sadistically?) left the door open for your return.

"I'm planning on going back, but just for the money. I definitely won't be putting my heart into my work - I have too much self-respect..."

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
That's like going back to an employer who bad-mouthed you, humiliated you, then fired you, but strangely (sadistically?) left the door open for your return.

"I'm planning on going back, but just for the money. I definitely won't be putting my heart into my work - I have too much self-respect..."
Lol funny thing is I have a friend that acts very beta in regards to his ex and trying to get her back.

Recently he was let go from his job as a graphic designer but then was contacted by the company for a quick job they needed help with. Ofcoarse he needed the money badly so can't really blame him.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
Lol funny thing is I have a friend that acts very beta in regards to his ex and trying to get her back.

Recently he was let go from his job as a graphic designer but then was contacted by the company for a quick job they needed help with. Ofcoarse he needed the money badly so can't really blame him.

I guess he ticks all the boxes to betadom

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre going to hate my suggestion then - re OPs comment on using her for sex.
Negotiate to use her for sex doing something that you want her to put out on - but that she has either not wanted to do before or has said no to. Ill let you use your imagination here - but it could be a nice way to thump and dump her. OP will get the gravy stroke, she'll feel like the used wh0re she is and life goes on.
Its worked for me once before.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Well I guess that's unanimous then. How about just use her for sex?
Why would you want to have sex with a woman who thought so little of you to cheat on you? You might not even get sex from her. Do not be a beta crawling back to a cheating slut. Worst thing you can do.