Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it bad to have too much potatoes.

groundzero

Don Juan
Reaction score
is too much potatoes bad for you. I have potatoes with every meals. Just curious.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by groundzero
is too much potatoes bad for you. I have potatoes with every meals. Just curious.
It should not be a problem if you do not overeat. Otherwise potatoes arent very low gi and will quickly turn to being converted for storage, since you constaly eat them and should have your gylcogen stores up, it will be fat storage.
How much cardiovascular activity do you do on a weekly/Daily basis?

groundzero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: is it bad to have too much potatoes.

Originally posted by BLUEox117
It should not be a problem if you do not overeat. Otherwise potatoes arent very low gi and will quickly turn to being converted for storage, since you constaly eat them and should have your gylcogen stores up, it will be fat storage.
How much cardiovascular activity do you do on a weekly/Daily basis?

I actually need the weight. Im 5'7 143lbs but I don't do any cardio excercises. I just hit weights at the most 3x a week.

TITANIUM_HeaRT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: is it bad to have too much potatoes.

Originally posted by groundzero
I actually need the weight. Im 5'7 143lbs but I don't do any cardio excercises. I just hit weights at the most 3x a week.
Woah, that weight would be fat, you dont need fat, its only a byproduct of eating to gain muscle.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw on montel williams that eating potatoes that are bad can kill you. i never heard that before.
apparently, most people will peel a potato and if there is a brown spot that doesnt look too bad, cut it off and continue to use the potato. well montel said no its bad throw it away !
this concerns me the most when you go out to eat, because you dont know what their potatoes looked like before they cooked them and gave them to you.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that back in the old days an IRISH farmer would eat about 10 pounds of potatos a day! but they use to do lots of hard manual labor.

as long as your an active person eating potatos in moderation would be good for you, especially if you do lots of high endurance training.

just keep eating potatos but eat them in moderation, dont stuff yourself or over indulge.