Ryan Adams
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2016
- Messages
- 737
- Reaction score
- 114
- Age
- 37
for future smashes. Should you keep it a secret or does it look good in your favor if woman know your a player
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You're certainly not a player so you have nothing to worry about.for future smashes. Should you keep it a secret or does it look good in your favor if woman know your a player
Funny!You're certainly not a player so you have nothing to worry about.
It is funny. I laugh in amusement at every thread you start about a new chick that youve done the same stupid shyte to.Funny!
Ahhh gotcha so don't brag but don't really denyWomen would rather share Alpha's these days than be monogamous with a beta. This has also been reflected in my personal experiences too. It doesn't matter if a woman thinks you are a player. Just smirk and don't say anything about it. Don't admit nor deny...
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Hell yeaIt is funny. I laugh in amusement at every thread you start about a new chick that youve done the same stupid shyte to.