Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it bad or good if woman now you bang alot of chicks?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for future smashes. Should you keep it a secret or does it look good in your favor if woman know your a player

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the angle from which she's looking at the facts. If she actively tries to find out and you casually tell her that you are in fact seeing other women, because you're not sure where it is going with her, it should be okay. If, on the other hand, you try to push your agenda and needily let her know, you are f*cked. She will smell the rat from miles away.

Furthermore, it also depends on the type of woman you're dealing with. If she's a holy virgin, you should give her the feeling of exclusivity without really announcing it.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's a good thing to be seen as a player and no you should obviously never shove it in her face and frankly you don't even need to if you're in fact bang alot of chicks, she'll know.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only if they're attractive, she will laugh if they look like Russian shot putters

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women would rather share Alpha's these days than be monogamous with a beta. This has also been reflected in my personal experiences too. It doesn't matter if a woman thinks you are a player. Just smirk and don't say anything about it. Don't admit nor deny...

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women would rather share Alpha's these days than be monogamous with a beta. This has also been reflected in my personal experiences too. It doesn't matter if a woman thinks you are a player. Just smirk and don't say anything about it. Don't admit nor deny...
Ahhh gotcha so don't brag but don't really deny

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Even the more conswrvative girls seem to like the fact that i have been with a lot of girls, so that should tell you everything.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its mostly good imo. Women will know your are up for a good time if they feel like it and if they are looking for something more(LTR) they think ill change him into the man i want lolll.

Only downside is with insecure women, they will give you a hard time. but hey its np just NEXT them because who want to date an insecure women anyway.