Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it always impossible for a man to "nice" his way to get a woman?

Reaction score
I look at it as nice vs considerate. Considerate is a good place to be IMO, but nice is not.

Nice guy: Buys her drinks all night; refuses to let her buy him one.
Considerate guy: Buys her one drink, lets her buy him one; thanks her kindly for the drink.

Nice guy: Doesn't call a woman out when she displeases him; allows her to do it over and over indefinately.
Considerate guy: Calls her out, but gives her another chance or two but not infinate; then dumps her if it becomes a habit.

Nice guy: Offers to fix her car on Saturday after a long work week; refuses any compensation in return.
Considerate guy: Offers to fix her car on Saturday after a long work week; suggests she make him dinner in return.

Haha. I'd be like...

Buy you a drink? You gonna suck my d1ck later?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't care if you're nice or mean, they care what you can do for them.
I have to admit this is correct - it's Briffault's Law at work. How you can benefit her over rules most of the manosphere's ideas about the proper way to seduce a woman is. The world is full of guys who got women by doing it the "wrong" way. Guys who were overly persistent and wouldn't give up, for example. It doesn't mean that's the best way to go about things (it's not), but it's a big world with a lot of variables. Every rule has its exception.

Besides, every guy is a combination of a lot of traits. He may be weak in one area, but might be attractive in other ways. A tall, good looking guy might be able to get away with more unmanly behavior than an ugly guy.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can be a very nice person and still not be

1)needy
2)clingy
3)weak

and you can still

1)be assertive
2)not be afraid to stand up for yourelf

I'm genuinely a very nice person but I don't allow anybody to ever take advantage of me
This.

I'm a very nice guy. I'm a genuinely caring guy. I do nice things for people. I'm chivalrous to the point where people notice and comment on it. Women love it when you do it the right way. James Bond does it the right way. I have a sensitive personality. Classical music makes me tear up. I'm completely comfortable with that.

With all that said, I don't put attractive women on a pedestal nor am I intimidated by them. When I approach them, they instantly know what I'm after because I'm completely honest about it in everything I do. I don't play any bull**** games or try to fake my way into her pants. The way I look her in the eyes tells her everything she needs to know. And they love that honesty. I also won't stand for any bull**** or injustice from anyone, including hot women or high-status men. Not for one second.

All of this has served me very well in the last five years.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

I'm a very nice guy. I'm a genuinely caring guy. I do nice things for people. I'm chivalrous to the point where people notice and comment on it. Women love it when you do it the right way. James Bond does it the right way. I have a sensitive personality. Classical music makes me tear up. I'm completely comfortable with that.

With all that said, I don't put attractive women on a pedestal nor am I intimidated by them. When I approach them, they instantly know what I'm after because I'm completely honest about it in everything I do. I don't play any bull**** games or try to fake my way into her pants. The way I look her in the eyes tells her everything she needs to know. And they love that honesty. I also won't stand for any bull**** or injustice from anyone, including hot women or high-status men. Not for one second.

All of this has served me very well in the last five years.
This is not being "Nice Guy" this being "Considerate Guy" as @logicallefty said in post 16.
You do what you do for other people because you genuinely want to help them and not as away to win their affection. You do it from a place of strangers and confidence not from a place of weakness and insecurity, and this is why it's work so good for you.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can actually speak with tears in my voice and even conjure tears in my eyes in real love and affection for the girl I am speaking to. They do not know whether to laugh or take me seriously. They see my naked mind. I spend a lot of money on energy-producing products and eat 4-5 salads a week (as the main course). This sun-packed diet allows me to conjure tears or passionate speech. It is a state of being. And people can take it or leave it (many do, but I still stand). I'm in the luxurious position of not needing to be Fake, or political, or striving for this or that position. I have no needs. I do have a few Wants. One want is to fvck a woman and to have her want me. You have no needs and this goes on and on and on and on with your interaction with one, two, or over 10 women throughout your week. Familiarity will pull women in (and if you have money then all the more powerful draw). Being dead honest consistently is a draw. It may be a bit of peacocking at play cause, "how can he get on in this wretched world yet being so honest all of the time?" They're getting my brain, hardly ever my heart, but they may be confused it's my heart. Women are always Feeling, this is why they are always wrong, which leads to sex, which ends up on your happy d!ck.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it as nice vs considerate. Considerate is a good place to be IMO, but nice is not.

Nice guy: Buys her drinks all night; refuses to let her buy him one.
Considerate guy: Buys her one drink, lets her buy him one; thanks her kindly for the drink.

Nice guy: Doesn't call a woman out when she displeases him; allows her to do it over and over indefinately.
Considerate guy: Calls her out, but gives her another chance or two but not infinate; then dumps her if it becomes a habit.

Nice guy: Offers to fix her car on Saturday after a long work week; refuses any compensation in return.
Considerate guy: Offers to fix her car on Saturday after a long work week; suggests she make him dinner in return.
Hell nah. I see what you’re saying lefty, but damn that’s still too sweet for someone you just met. You can’t be that way to some random skank on a first date. First off, you NEVER act nice, EVER to ANYONE. No one deserves that of you. Zero. I know you didn’t say that, but I’m saying even your family members don’t deserve that of you. Just to emphasize the importance.

Now, when you do act ‘considerate’, it’s only when you knowbhere really well for a while and she was always good to you. That’s it. You can adjust how sweet you are to her based on how much her eyes sparkle when she looks at you, but that’s exceedingly rare where you would go above normal levels because most women just plain old suck. Also, I put quotation marks around the word ‘considerate’ it because in reality this should be normal behavior, it shouldn’t be called considerate. How humanity has regressed...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
you can be a very nice person and still not be

1)needy
2)clingy
3)weak

and you can still

1)be assertive
2)not be afraid to stand up for yourelf

I'm genuinely a very nice person but I don't allow anybody to ever take advantage of me
I would never trust a nice guy and women would do well to trust their instincts on it as well.

I rather trust an @sshole then a nice guy.

It's hard to break an @sshole and so much easier to do so with a nice guy.

Nice guys r untrustworthy, cowardly, deep seated creepy character that's well hidden from the public. Which is why they need to project their "goodness".