"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Is it always bad to ask a girl where this is going

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
We've been only talking for a month, but since she has a busy schedule so I've been keeping an arms length between her to not appear needy. She pays for my stuff, makes time for me when she can, responds quickly to my texts,initiates touching, kissing, but she's one of those self proclaimed super religious Christian girls so getting sex means blue balls or hearing bible verses afterwards lol. She also doesn't initiate texting often, but it's probably cause of her personality and school and I would rather have a girl initiate grabbing my dvck than texting tbh. Do I like her? Yes, but I've found other girls and I'm not a fan of having 2-5 gfs to be honest. Should I just keep rolling with it or nah?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Of course it is. 100%.

By "asking her where this is going", you are telling her you are needy, insecure and that you are seeking her approval.

When it comes to seducing women, they either like/love you, or they don't, there's nothing in between. A month has passed and she still hasn't sucked your ****? Move on. Stop wasting your and her time.

Like @EyeBRollin said, the best relationship with a woman only happens when she thinks she chose you.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Of course it is. 100%.

By "asking her where this is going", you are telling her you are needy, insecure and that you are seeking her approval.

When it comes to seducing women, they either like/love you, or they don't, there's nothing in between. A month has passed and she still hasn't sucked your ****? Move on. Stop wasting your and her time.

Like @EyeBRollin said, the best relationship with a woman only happens when she thinks she chose you.
we've had sex
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
No. This girl doesn’t like you as much as you do her. Move on.

Men, your interest doesn’t matter. She has to choose you. Women that like you make it obvious.
What should she be doing? Dropping out of school to move in lol?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
we've had sex
So why the need to ask her "where this is going"?

You fvcked her. That's good. And that's all that's enough. What else do you want from her? A happy family with kids? COME ON MAN!

You are taking this woman too seriously. You should treat a like a plate along with at least 3-5 other plates that you bang on a daily basis.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
So why the need to ask her "where this is going"?

You fvcked her. That's good. And that's all that's enough. What else do you want from her? A happy family with kids? COME ON MAN!

You are taking this woman too seriously. You should treat a like a plate along with at least 3-5 other plates that you bang on a daily basis.
No, I don't want 3 girlfriends lol. One girl is hard enough to deal with.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
let her bring up the 'where is this going conversation'' that christianity crap means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, just another excuse for them to avoid sex if they are still unsure. or convince you they are one of the ''good ones''
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
We've been only talking for a month, but since she has a busy schedule so I've been keeping an arms length between her to not appear needy. She pays for my stuff, makes time for me when she can, responds quickly to my texts,initiates touching, kissing, but she's one of those self proclaimed super religious Christian girls so getting sex means blue balls or hearing bible verses afterwards lol. She also doesn't initiate texting often, but it's probably cause of her personality and school and I would rather have a girl initiate grabbing my dvck than texting tbh. Do I like her? Yes, but I've found other girls and I'm not a fan of having 2-5 gfs to be honest. Should I just keep rolling with it or nah?
Asking where it's going is a bad idea. It makes it more likely she'll see you as low value and/or needy and dump you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
Asking where it's going is a bad idea. It makes it more likely she'll see you as low value and/or needy and dump you.
exactly , she should have to put a gun to your head and force you to get in a relationship.
but all this is easier said than done, a guy that has options and ready available sex is naturally going to act this way, go through a dry spell and see what happens. this is how women know your SMV by how you treat them
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
let her bring up the 'where is this going conversation'' that christianity crap means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, just another excuse for them to avoid sex if they are still unsure. or convince you they are one of the ''good ones''
As much as I hold deep respect for the religion, when it comes to seducing a woman, no amount of religious belief is going to stop her to fvck you like an animal if you give her enough reason to.

But when she doesn't want to fvck you, she'd come up with every kind of bullsh!t excuse there is not to fvck you.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
As much as I hold deep respect for the religion, when it comes to seducing a woman, no amount of religious belief is going to stop her to fvck you like an animal if you give her enough reason to.

But when she doesn't want to fvck you, she'd come up with every kind of bullsh!t excuse there is not to fvck you.
oh i have deep respect too, i was born and raised a christian, met alot of women at church actually.
they are the wildest
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
but all this is easier said than done, a guy that has options and ready available sex is naturally going to act this way, go through a dry spell and see what happens. this is how women know your SMV by how you treat them
Which is why I told OP to date multiple women at the same time, which is something he seemed reluctant to do.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
As much as I hold deep respect for the religion, when it comes to seducing a woman, no amount of religious belief is going to stop her to fvck you like an animal if you give her enough reason to.

But when she doesn't want to fvck you, she'd come up with every kind of bullsh!t excuse there is not to fvck you.
Religion is just another excuse.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
@Jake_Gyllenhaal69 - Lead her where you want to go. If she comes along, fine. If not, someone else will if your frame is correct.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top