"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Is it all about.. Happiness??

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Happiness.. When were happy, we do everything smooth, and we can pretty much get away with anything.

We are so content with what we have, we dont give a crap about other things. WHen someone challenges us, were already so full with joy, we either just laugh it off, or see it as somethign very small..

And all the DJ qualities seem to flow naturally..

So the question is? What makes you naturally happy.

Or what are some things, to get you into a natural happy state.

Because if it's all about being awesome at body language and voice tone and all those other things.

That only comes from being natural? Cause woman can sense when your faking it. Hell not woman, i think everyone can sense that your faking it.

So What do we do to become naturally happy. And instill with in us, all the good qualities.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I think thats a question only we can answer ourselves. there is nobody to tell us when or when we are not happy. Happiness comes from inside us.

For example, i used to not be happy, i was your standard AFC in almost everything, esp getting girls.

I began to read this forum, and it helped out in the girl aspect, but things still lacked in other parts of my life.

I looked at what wasnt making me happy, and i changed it. Do things that make you happy, stop thinking so pessimistic. I just got a new job, and I'm starting college soon, and I (now) focus on all the good things that this job and college have to offer.
My home life sux, (who's doesnt), but get over it. It's not gonna change till I move out, so I've accepted it.

Accept things that you cant change, change the things you can, and have wisdom to know the diff.

I say that quote to myself everytime i feel pessimistic, and it helps.

feel free to write me if you have any questions, and hope iv helped
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Bob Marley. I'm serious too :)
 

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
j-ville
It's more about confidence. When you're confident you can do anything. When you're happy you're confident. When you're confident you're happy. see.
 

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
I totally agree with the first post. ive noticed this quite strongly as well. I've tried to figure it out...but the answer is different for everyone.

What makes me happy ?
friends i grew up with...just being around them.... i dont care about the impression im making on strangers(i dont care anyway) or be self conscious. it's the good times.
Surfing..... just being at the beach....going out in the morning for a couple of hours when i have the time. for the rest of the day i have a smile from ear to ear.

For some reason, as soon as i sence any sexual-tension with the girls around me, i tend to get self consious..... and worked up. i end u getting quiet.

Those are just a couple of things though.

Cheers.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top