“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Is It AFCish...?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
To tell a girl she looks nice. I'm not saying go overboard but maybe if a girl wears her hair down one day and it looks good. Is it AFCish to say "You're looking nice today with your hair down."
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Compliments are ok as long as they're genuine and not excessive.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
You can say it in a DJ way as well,

"Your looking a lot less ugly today" In a happy upbeat tone then smiling at the end.

Some compliments are ok, just don't do it excessively or if your going after the chick.
 

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia, Melbourne
Originally posted by Vincent
You can say it in a DJ way as well,

"Your looking a lot less ugly today" In a happy upbeat tone then smiling at the end.

lol, you gotta be careful saying that one, i know for myself I can intend myself to say things jokingly and the other person takes it the wrong way. I gotta work on my tone of voice :(
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Also if they get offended they have very low self esteem, so even if you compliment them, they won't care. They won't believe it themselves so nothing you can say will make them believe it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
If your telling a joke like that. I always find it easyer to put on a big smile laugh instead of saying just kidding. Looks a lot better and lets them know your ****in wit them.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
instead of less uglier, how about a seldom "you look even more beautiful than the day before" and possibly adding a neg-hit afterwards with a confident smile....


But yeah, I had the misfortune of complimenting my last oneitis a lot, which got me 13 steps to nowhere.
 
Top