is it afc to make up for something which u didnt need to?

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it afc to make it up to a girl for not contacting her about taking her out for valentines but she was the 1 who should have contacted you if she wanted to meet up for it? I made an afc error of trying to set up a 2nd date on valentines on a 1st date. I never bothered calling as I expected her to text me the next day just to show me she was interested. Can you pretend that it's your fault as a way to arrange the 2nd date later by saying you'll make it up to her?

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it is AFC. Do not supplicate.

Next time you talk to her don't even bring it up. Wait a few days then pretend like it never happened and she will probably do the same.

If she brings it up tease her about it and change the subject.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're right. I read the bible and it said that for the 2nd date u should bring flowers to demonstrate that she did well on the 1st date. My reason being is that I plan to go on a free date where no money is spent at all so buying flowers to present at the beginning will at least won't make me look cheap (I think she thinks this) but it feels like I'm supplicating buying flowers or trying too hard given I acted afc on the 1st date. Is the flowers thing on 2nd date only if you didn't act afc on the 1st?
starplayer said:
Yes it is AFC. Do not supplicate.

Next time you talk to her don't even bring it up. Wait a few days then pretend like it never happened and she will probably do the same.

If she brings it up tease her about it and change the subject.