Is it a drunk thing with this girl???

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it starts off with this one girl who i've kinda sorta known for about a year. We usually always see each other at parties becuz my friends are friends with her friends, you know. She calls me up to tell me about parties. I never thought much about her becuz she's kind of a big flirt and a drunk on the weekends.

Lately we've been talkin a lot (when were drunk) and the other night she was flirtin hardcore with me and even pulled me aside and kissed me. i was pretty stunned being that i never really showed much interest in her and all and i didnt think she cared too much for me either. I flirted back too and rubbed on her a$$ a little while she had her arm around me. And the only thing i would ever want would be a ONS or a f.b. from her if she brought it up when she was flirtin with me. (shes a virgin and so am i).

Then the next night, she being drunk called my friends phone at 2a.m. looking for me but he didnt know where i was. She has my number but lost her phone that night. Then she somehow found a sober ride over to my apartment but she wasnt flirtin with me at all and she was having to babysit her drunk friend that she brung over.

Saw her at a Halloween party last night and she was bein real shady and sketchy. Didint say as much or show any interest in me as she usually would if she was drunk but she was sober.

So, whats the deal here? I dont know if its mixed feelings or she just targeted me to be her flirt for the week or what? Any input would be cool.

Oh yeah, i'd like to thank the guys here who've given a lot of confidence back into me since i've been here. I dont know what it is everywhere i've been goin girls have been lookin at me and only me and smiling and saying "hi" when i walk by them. I usually dont have time to talk since im in a rush to class or tryin to hurry up and buy something at a store.

I don't know if its because i walk confidently than others now who i see walkin with their heads down or what. I'm 100% different mentally and physically from what i used to be 2 years ago. But havin girls smile at me and acknowledge my existence has for sure changed me even though im no real DJ or brad pitt. Thanks again guys

Last edited:

Tkay

Don Juan
Reaction score
You act disinterested/indiferent: She's attracted

She wins your interest by kissing: She doesn't want you anymore