"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Is ignoring or not showing care for your targeted girl a kind of pseudo tactic of attracting her?

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
39
Age
34
So ignoring, negging and showing less care for the targeted girl is seem to be a standard technique followed by us. Does it work? Sometimes it does. Sometimes the girl just backfire and stop caring herself. You can apply this to random chick and immediately see the effect. But what is you have a crush/targeted girl. Now don't say you should never go into onetis path, because it is just you want something and are ready to do anything to achieve it. A person wanting a Lambho will work hard to save money to get it and this obsession is not bad if he is 100% dedicated. Nothing bad in chasing your dream. It is just that don't make it too obvious. Because Lambho won't run away by itself but a girl can. Anyway, Can someone give clear explanation of ignoring technique specifically if applied to a girl of your dream.
On the very extreme left of ignoring, someone else would get her before you. On the very extreme right of caring she will run away. Time is important. How do you transition from a perfect ignoring period to actually making her follow your lead?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
From my experience the women you have to act like that towards and play all those games, are damaged women mentally and emotionally.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
From my experience the women you have to act like that towards and play all those games, are damaged women mentally and emotionally.
They know who they want so you don't need to use all this time trying to convince them. So ignoring could mean your focused on your purpose and other things.

A woman gave me an example where she had a mans company for many years but never got turned on until a situation caused her to see him in a different light.

He had to assert himself in a calm but assertive way. And it caused her to see his power. She was turned on from that day forward.
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You’re already invested this trying to ignore her means you care which means you lose. Focus on your life and passions and actually DONT care because you have a world to conquer. Don’t fake it till you make it. Simply make it
"Trying" to ignore means your not in the moment in your own life. You giving her too much thought. It means your in a bad and possibly worsening position.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I think ignoring is a very bad strategy. Never worked for me.

When talking with a women imo you should have no expectation and a no big deal attitude, showing too much investment/care is a bad strategy.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think ignoring is a very bad strategy. Never worked for me.

When talking with a women imo you should have no expectation and a no big deal attitude, showing too much investment/care is a bad strategy.
Yea but what do you do if you find yourself wondering too much about her? I say it means you need to be getting some shyt done or having fun. She should be worried about you and trying to get at you.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Yea but what do you do if you find yourself wondering too much about her? I say it means you need to be getting some shyt done or having fun. She should be worried about you and trying to get at you.
I agree need to focus on shyt that need to be done and never invest too much in someone you just met.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I agree need to focus on shyt that need to be done and never invest too much in someone you just met.
90% of the time this doesn’t happen to me. But that other 10% it does and I can’t figure out why. Once I start finding myself becoming way over invested it’s hard to turn off before I start making mistakes.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
Oh shhit, this thread reminded me that I just gave a woman a compliment today and lost frame control, and cannot speak to her again now. I feel like a CHUMP. Gonna go lift weights and remind myself not to be average. The path to ALPHA continues.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Oh shhit, this thread reminded me that I just gave a woman a compliment today and lost frame control, and cannot speak to her again now. I feel like a CHUMP. Gonna go lift weights and remind myself not to be average. The path to ALPHA continues.
Always have at least one dead steady and reliable source od puzzy. It may be a gf or fwb thats into you. It makes the game much easier.
 

chronos

New Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
So ignoring, negging and showing less care for the targeted girl is seem to be a standard technique followed by us. Does it work? Sometimes it does. Sometimes the girl just backfire and stop caring herself. You can apply this to random chick and immediately see the effect. But what is you have a crush/targeted girl. Now don't say you should never go into onetis path, because it is just you want something and are ready to do anything to achieve it. A person wanting a Lambho will work hard to save money to get it and this obsession is not bad if he is 100% dedicated. Nothing bad in chasing your dream. It is just that don't make it too obvious. Because Lambho won't run away by itself but a girl can. Anyway, Can someone give clear explanation of ignoring technique specifically if applied to a girl of your dream.
On the very extreme left of ignoring, someone else would get her before you. On the very extreme right of caring she will run away. Time is important. How do you transition from a perfect ignoring period to actually making her follow your lead?
I was having the same questions. Tried it on this one girl who was a boss basically then she ghosted me. I was kinda confused. I saw her again like at the coffee shop we met at and she said she wasn't a "pick me *****" I agree with the second poster.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
It's not always that "not showing care" is attractive - it's that too much (almost always) looks needy. And neediness is beta behavior.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Attraction cannot be created, no amount of tricks will.

If she likes you she will make it easier for you, if she doesnt like you she wont even notice that you are ignoring her.

Ignoring a girl to create attraction is like pretending that you dont wanna eat in a restaurant wheter you have or dont have the necessary money, in the first case you are not eating a meal you like while in the second it wont make any difference to the owner.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
I don't think ignoring builds attraction, especially if it's someone you're not actually dating. Kind of lame.

Balance is the key to the universe and life. So a winning formula would be:

1) Ask her out but in an assertive way, "I'm going to hike X trail on Saturday, would you like to join me?"
2) Show her a GREAT time on the date (communicative, interesting, witty, a leader and planner)
3) Call her up in 3-4 days with another date idea--preferably something unique and active
4) Show her a GREAT time again (lead, plan, be prepared)
5) Repeat this pattern
6) See her once a week for at least 4-6 weeks, very limited or no (my preference) "check-in" texts between dates. Answer if she preemptively contacts you.

Get good at this and you won't have to play "ignoring" games.

Be assertive, confident, and interesting (95% of all guys are boring as f*uck). Learn to be a good conversationalist. I bet fewer than 1% of all guys can seriously claim all four of the bolded traits--these are the cornerstones . Have a life outside of women. Women should be the small dollop of mashed potatoes on your huge Thanksgiving dinner plate--NOT the main course.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Definitely ignore if they throw “let’s be friends” or stick you in the friend zone after you’ve been seeing them. Not that it’ll build attraction but for damn sure don’t text then first after that.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Women have a lot of options today. Ignoring may be much less effective in 2019.
I agree, but it Works, if you have Time. I tend to see the same women over months, if not Years. I grow on them, but all the while ignore them and their interest. I have observed especially females today under 30 go through more "boyfriends" (I'm talkin live-in boyfriends) than you can shake a stick at. But once she's realized that I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT have anything to do with her, then she'll Leave my presence forever. She'll move to another state even, never to be seen again. And the "my boyfriend" really gets old, cause I know it's not the "my boyfriend" that she said "my boyfriend" about the last time or a few weeks or months ago.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I believe in kino, and if it's her birthday, I'll say, "Birthday hug!" and get her to come over and I'll give her a very loving hug, like kindred spirit hug, and she will remember it.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
For me, the only time I feel like it is effective is when I do not care that I'm ignoring them.
Yeah I could see that angle.

I honestly never scored from ignoring a chick.

However, I ignore-hore (or reverse attention- hore) women who friendzone me. She might be hot, and I still want her attention for social proof when other women are around (and get continued practice talking to attractive women). So I’ll ignore her selectively. Then she will initiate the conversations with me and act all friendly lol. It’s just a game, but I play that a lot.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top