“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Is honesty the best policy for a DJ?

justjosh47

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Charlottesville,Virginia,USA
But should we lie to girls about others girls that were not dating , If your seeing two to three girls at the same time but dont have GF statues with any of them but talk to all three regurly , should they know about each other or is it non of there buisnees ?
Or is it a good thing to be seen with alot of girls?
-Josh
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If they don't ask, don't go volunteering that information. And unless you EXPECT them to find out about each other, I wouldn't volunteer any information, even if they DO ask. Think of some C&F way of changing the subject.

And it's never a bad idea to be SEEN with other girls...it shows how valuable you are to women in general. Just be careful how much you let the women SEE of each other. ;)
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
lie is what i would do
if they catch you, you ever hear that song "it wasnt me"
 
Top