"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Is her replying "kk" disrespectful ?

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Age
37
Was about to meet this girl today for the first time (i took her number in daytime) in the morning she sent me a txt she have deadlines and stuff for work so she is not sure she will make it today and she will me know in the evening, and if she can't make it today then tomorrow she's good.

Of course I won't sit and wait for her to decide and let me know last second, so I reply: no pressure, sounds like you got a lot of stuff, i already got plans tomorrow but friday works

to which she replied with "kk"

what the fu*k "kk" means? haven't reply to that **** yet and not sure I even should? what would you reply here?

is replying after a few hours" I take that as a yes for friday, see you at the same place same time" a good reply?
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
kk means ok

I don't think for tomorrow was any kind of availability trap, she's just busy. It's on your part was mistake not finding out when she's free.

say nothing do nothing, friday rolls hit her up, though change your approach, find out when they are free before hand.
 

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Age
37
kk means ok

I don't think for tomorrow was any kind of availability trap, she's just busy. It's on your part was mistake not finding out when she's free.

say nothing do nothing, friday rolls hit her up, though change your approach, find out when they are free before hand.
Thanks man

I already told her I am free tonight and friday, agreeing to meet her tomorrow was just too weak for me

I should mention that in the beginning of the convo (before we set the date for today - she suggested friday as a night she is free)
also I should also mention that saturday I am leaving the country I am at (and she knows that)
 

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Age
37
Your telling yourself you won't sit around but your reply here is screaming at her that you will and do it willing you will. True story.
Before you figure out the "kk" part i would focus on net sending shyt like this. Alot of great dudes dont realize how beta this sounds. Almost feminine.
Is shes into you she will make time.

You reply "ok". Thats it and wait her out. If her interest level is high you WILL hear from her again. Go about your biz.
If not you wont. Any attempt to chase banter impress, act or whatever after this will end badly.
Practice this for a month. Text replies to women with 5 words or less and no emojis as much as possible. See what happens.

Im fairly certain you will notice a difference in how you sound to her. Its like music. More is less.

You are right... my thought at the moment I wrote her that and didn't reply with an "ok" - I didn't want her thinking I am clearing my schedule to maybe possibly get a date with her if she finds the time, but taking the lead and passing on today and rescheduling to another day where we can make solid plans and this "maybe" thing.

but i guess i was wrong?
 
Last edited:

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Age
37
Your telling yourself you won't sit around but your reply here is screaming at her that you will and do it willing you will. True story.
can you explain to me what part screams that I will? for learning purposes
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Age
37
Before you figure out the "kk" part i would focus on net sending shyt like this. Alot of great dudes dont realize how beta this sounds. Almost feminine.
Is shes into you she will make time.

You reply "ok". Thats it and wait her out. If her interest level is high you WILL hear from her again. Go about your biz.
If not you wont. Any attempt to chase banter impress, act or whatever after this will end badly.
Practice this for a month. Text replies to women with 5 words or less and no emojis as much as possible. See what happens.

Im fairly certain you will notice a difference in how you sound to her. Its like music. More is less.

also anything I can do to fix this **** now? or just shut up and wait for friday and hit her up again
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
what the fu*k "kk" means? haven't reply to that **** yet and not sure I even should? what would you reply here?
It just means ok. It's not a negative response, it's just a simple positive response. Looks fine to me.

is replying after a few hours" I take that as a yes for friday, see you at the same place same time" a good reply?
There's not really any doubt about it being a yes, leave that part out, would just make you look stupid. Just say "alright, same place same time", it being Friday is already implied. Short and simple.

Also don't artificially wait a few hours, just respond. The waiting game is silly and immature, any idiot will quickly notice the constant pattern of slow responses and figure out you're playing stupid games.
 

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Age
37
It just means ok. It's not a negative response, it's just a simple positive response. Looks fine to me.


There's not really any doubt about it being a yes, leave that part out, would just make you look stupid. Just say "alright, same place same time", it being Friday is already implied. Short and simple.

Also don't artificially wait a few hours, just respond. The waiting game is silly and immature, any idiot will quickly notice the constant pattern of slow responses and figure out you're playing stupid games.
thank you, that's helpful. from some reason it was stuck in my head that "kk" is somewhat dismissing tone to tell someone to **** off
 

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Age
37
No disrespect. My grammar is not meant to disrespect your situation. I just wanted to steer you in the direction of not worrying about what you say, as much as her ears take the words into emotions. Thats what chicks do. Thats why romance novels sell every year.
I would just shorten your replies. Wait her out and set a set day and time. If she gets wishy washy get extremely indifferent towards her. Or flaky. Because you respect your time more then her.
I totally get what you saying and keeping my text to 5 words is a solid advice for sure, I appreciate your help
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
thank you, that's helpful. from some reason it was stuck in my head that "kk" is somewhat dismissing tone to tell someone to **** off
Well, it certainly can be used in that way, but context matters and in this context I can't see it as reasonable to interpret it as a sarcastic "kk". Besides, sarcasm doesn't work well in text.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I would not respond and would wait for her to reach out to say Friday is ok. If she didn't reach out to me, I wouldn't reach out to her again.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Your going about this all wrong.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
"KK" is fine. Its actually not a bad response......rather chill.

"K" is not fine. Its a blowoff.

Hope that helps
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
"K" is not fine. Its a blowoff.
Not necessarily, depends on the context. Some people just say "k" out of habit and don't intend to communicate anything other than "ok". It's stupid to blindly assume you're being blown off only judging from that.
 

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Age
37
If she responded with 3 k's I'd be a little concerned.

One K is OK.
Two KK's should be OK and may denote a higher level of interest.

Did she capitalize them or did she use lower case? (important to know).
she did capitalize the first one, "Kk"
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Age
37
LOL I was being sarcastic (I am a bit of a smartass). You strike me as a thorough person but I advise you not to sweat the small stuff.

In all seriousness:

It my opinion Kk means absolutely nothing.

If this chick knew that an entire thread had been discussed about her typing Kk she would be laughing her ass off, sharing our comments with her friends, gloating in her ego boost.
haha I knew you were joking and I was rolling with you, love this forum.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Was about to meet this girl today for the first time (i took her number in daytime) in the morning she sent me a txt she have deadlines and stuff for work so she is not sure she will make it today and she will me know in the evening, and if she can't make it today then tomorrow she's good.

Of course I won't sit and wait for her to decide and let me know last second, so I reply: no pressure, sounds like you got a lot of stuff, i already got plans tomorrow but friday works
She didn’t say anything about “pressure”. I wouldn’t have countered after the initial invite, left the power in her hands.

My reply: “Unfortunately I can’t meet tomorrow as I have other arrangements. If you let me know by x time if you can make it in the evening it would be splendid.”
 
Top