Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is her replying "kk" disrespectful ?

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was about to meet this girl today for the first time (i took her number in daytime) in the morning she sent me a txt she have deadlines and stuff for work so she is not sure she will make it today and she will me know in the evening, and if she can't make it today then tomorrow she's good.

Of course I won't sit and wait for her to decide and let me know last second, so I reply: no pressure, sounds like you got a lot of stuff, i already got plans tomorrow but friday works

to which she replied with "kk"

what the fu*k "kk" means? haven't reply to that **** yet and not sure I even should? what would you reply here?

is replying after a few hours" I take that as a yes for friday, see you at the same place same time" a good reply?

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
kk means ok

I don't think for tomorrow was any kind of availability trap, she's just busy. It's on your part was mistake not finding out when she's free.

say nothing do nothing, friday rolls hit her up, though change your approach, find out when they are free before hand.

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Reaction score
kk means ok

I don't think for tomorrow was any kind of availability trap, she's just busy. It's on your part was mistake not finding out when she's free.

say nothing do nothing, friday rolls hit her up, though change your approach, find out when they are free before hand.
Thanks man

I already told her I am free tonight and friday, agreeing to meet her tomorrow was just too weak for me

I should mention that in the beginning of the convo (before we set the date for today - she suggested friday as a night she is free)
also I should also mention that saturday I am leaving the country I am at (and she knows that)

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your telling yourself you won't sit around but your reply here is screaming at her that you will and do it willing you will. True story.
Before you figure out the "kk" part i would focus on net sending shyt like this. Alot of great dudes dont realize how beta this sounds. Almost feminine.
Is shes into you she will make time.

You reply "ok". Thats it and wait her out. If her interest level is high you WILL hear from her again. Go about your biz.
If not you wont. Any attempt to chase banter impress, act or whatever after this will end badly.
Practice this for a month. Text replies to women with 5 words or less and no emojis as much as possible. See what happens.

Im fairly certain you will notice a difference in how you sound to her. Its like music. More is less.

You are right... my thought at the moment I wrote her that and didn't reply with an "ok" - I didn't want her thinking I am clearing my schedule to maybe possibly get a date with her if she finds the time, but taking the lead and passing on today and rescheduling to another day where we can make solid plans and this "maybe" thing.

but i guess i was wrong?

Last edited:

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your telling yourself you won't sit around but your reply here is screaming at her that you will and do it willing you will. True story.
can you explain to me what part screams that I will? for learning purposes

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you figure out the "kk" part i would focus on net sending shyt like this. Alot of great dudes dont realize how beta this sounds. Almost feminine.
Is shes into you she will make time.

You reply "ok". Thats it and wait her out. If her interest level is high you WILL hear from her again. Go about your biz.
If not you wont. Any attempt to chase banter impress, act or whatever after this will end badly.
Practice this for a month. Text replies to women with 5 words or less and no emojis as much as possible. See what happens.

Im fairly certain you will notice a difference in how you sound to her. Its like music. More is less.

also anything I can do to fix this **** now? or just shut up and wait for friday and hit her up again

Serenity

Reaction score
what the fu*k "kk" means? haven't reply to that **** yet and not sure I even should? what would you reply here?
It just means ok. It's not a negative response, it's just a simple positive response. Looks fine to me.

is replying after a few hours" I take that as a yes for friday, see you at the same place same time" a good reply?
There's not really any doubt about it being a yes, leave that part out, would just make you look stupid. Just say "alright, same place same time", it being Friday is already implied. Short and simple.

Also don't artificially wait a few hours, just respond. The waiting game is silly and immature, any idiot will quickly notice the constant pattern of slow responses and figure out you're playing stupid games.

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Reaction score
It just means ok. It's not a negative response, it's just a simple positive response. Looks fine to me.

There's not really any doubt about it being a yes, leave that part out, would just make you look stupid. Just say "alright, same place same time", it being Friday is already implied. Short and simple.

Also don't artificially wait a few hours, just respond. The waiting game is silly and immature, any idiot will quickly notice the constant pattern of slow responses and figure out you're playing stupid games.
thank you, that's helpful. from some reason it was stuck in my head that "kk" is somewhat dismissing tone to tell someone to **** off

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Reaction score
No disrespect. My grammar is not meant to disrespect your situation. I just wanted to steer you in the direction of not worrying about what you say, as much as her ears take the words into emotions. Thats what chicks do. Thats why romance novels sell every year.
I would just shorten your replies. Wait her out and set a set day and time. If she gets wishy washy get extremely indifferent towards her. Or flaky. Because you respect your time more then her.
I totally get what you saying and keeping my text to 5 words is a solid advice for sure, I appreciate your help

Serenity

Reaction score
thank you, that's helpful. from some reason it was stuck in my head that "kk" is somewhat dismissing tone to tell someone to **** off
Well, it certainly can be used in that way, but context matters and in this context I can't see it as reasonable to interpret it as a sarcastic "kk". Besides, sarcasm doesn't work well in text.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"OK"

or in Brazil, "kkkkk" = laughter.

Sometimes emoticons get converted to text but I don't think there's any represented by kk.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not respond and would wait for her to reach out to say Friday is ok. If she didn't reach out to me, I wouldn't reach out to her again.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Your going about this all wrong.

Glassguy

Reaction score
"KK" is fine. Its actually not a bad response......rather chill.

"K" is not fine. Its a blowoff.

Hope that helps

Serenity

Reaction score
"K" is not fine. Its a blowoff.
Not necessarily, depends on the context. Some people just say "k" out of habit and don't intend to communicate anything other than "ok". It's stupid to blindly assume you're being blown off only judging from that.

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she responded with 3 k's I'd be a little concerned.

One K is OK.
Two KK's should be OK and may denote a higher level of interest.

Did she capitalize them or did she use lower case? (important to know).
she did capitalize the first one, "Kk"

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I was being sarcastic (I am a bit of a smartass). You strike me as a thorough person but I advise you not to sweat the small stuff.

In all seriousness:

It my opinion Kk means absolutely nothing.

If this chick knew that an entire thread had been discussed about her typing Kk she would be laughing her ass off, sharing our comments with her friends, gloating in her ego boost.
haha I knew you were joking and I was rolling with you, love this forum.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Was about to meet this girl today for the first time (i took her number in daytime) in the morning she sent me a txt she have deadlines and stuff for work so she is not sure she will make it today and she will me know in the evening, and if she can't make it today then tomorrow she's good.

Of course I won't sit and wait for her to decide and let me know last second, so I reply: no pressure, sounds like you got a lot of stuff, i already got plans tomorrow but friday works
She didn’t say anything about “pressure”. I wouldn’t have countered after the initial invite, left the power in her hands.

My reply: “Unfortunately I can’t meet tomorrow as I have other arrangements. If you let me know by x time if you can make it in the evening it would be splendid.”