Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is "good luck" a soft no?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I mean online, let's say something similar to fb, you send a gift, sometimes they give you free gifts, and it's a heart or rose or something similar, I send them to everyone when I feel borred and they are free, and in response you receive a gift saying thank you, and good luck or something similar containing good luck in it. Is it a no?

Because good luck my ass. Send naked pics.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Yes absolutely usually. However I've had a girl that I was texting with say this because I was wasn't really responding much and taking a long time because I just wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. She would straight up say "good luck" like she was rejecting me or something. I straight up asked "did I say something wrong?" she told me no and apologized for being mean.

First off don't send those gift things it's cringy as fvck and all the betas are sending them, likely even spending money on them, so your immediately lumping yourself in with those guys. Just start talking to her if you want something.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally any opportunity to approach in person should be either taken or forgotten about; online is not your opportunity to turn around any in person dialogue or lack of dialogue and certainly not to start one... Online is strictly for reinforcing already positive interactions, this is why you view her dating profile before messaging her... The interactions you have with her have to be lead from a place of authenticity, naked pic dont do that for you, it will ride on already established authenticity just fine, but it wont establish any for you.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Generally any opportunity to approach in person should be either taken or forgotten about; online is not your opportunity to turn around any in person dialogue or lack of dialogue and certainly not to start one... Online is strictly for reinforcing already positive interactions, this is why you view her dating profile before messaging her... The interactions you have with her have to be lead from a place of authenticity, naked pic dont do that for you, it will ride on already established authenticity just fine, but it wont establish any for you.
I start dialogues online all the time. Half the time im just amusing myself by trolling them and if they let me get away with that type of behavior and give a positive response I know I can get something more out of it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I start dialogues online all the time. Half the time im just amusing myself by trolling them and if they let me get away with that type of behavior and give a positive response I know I can get something more out of it.
If you have a positive social media presence there is a lot more you can get away with... A guy with 100 friends is viewed differently than a guy with 1000.

Furthermore, you can also have all your stats and pictures, time line, all on 1 page without any additional navigation.. Facebook is the most prolific dating site.

If your using Facebook in the way OP is, better to just stay off in my opinion, since later on when you are more realized in the online game like you where you are just having fun with it... That takes time though.

I prefer to leave any potential bridge unburned until a point of maximization is hit... Opportunity comes and goes.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One piece of advice has served me well since landing here...

Anything other than a "yes" is a "no"

Depending on the context of the situation, I will reduce further interactions or withdraw completely.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Gosh, alot of these posts on this forum are sad.. Where are the DJ's ? its like a bunch a bad, cringe posts.. No offense man.. It snot just you, its tons of them. I'm starting to remember why I left in the first place. and fyi for the one dude who suggested i was probably banned , no , i can still log into my old account.

If anyone needs any solid advice however, feel free to pm me. Got a vast experience when it comes to dating, nightlife, spinning plates, etc

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Gosh, alot of these posts on this forum are sad.. Where are the DJ's ? its like a bunch a bad, cringe posts.. No offense man.. It snot just you, its tons of them. I'm starting to remember why I left in the first place. and fyi for the one dude who suggested i was probably banned , no , i can still log into my old account.

If anyone needs any solid advice however, feel free to pm me. Got a vast experience when it comes to dating, nightlife, spinning plates, etc
1600297029564.jpg