"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Is "good luck" a soft no?

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I mean online, let's say something similar to fb, you send a gift, sometimes they give you free gifts, and it's a heart or rose or something similar, I send them to everyone when I feel borred and they are free, and in response you receive a gift saying thank you, and good luck or something similar containing good luck in it. Is it a no?

Because good luck my ass. Send naked pics.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Yes absolutely usually. However I've had a girl that I was texting with say this because I was wasn't really responding much and taking a long time because I just wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. She would straight up say "good luck" like she was rejecting me or something. I straight up asked "did I say something wrong?" she told me no and apologized for being mean.

First off don't send those gift things it's cringy as fvck and all the betas are sending them, likely even spending money on them, so your immediately lumping yourself in with those guys. Just start talking to her if you want something.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Generally any opportunity to approach in person should be either taken or forgotten about; online is not your opportunity to turn around any in person dialogue or lack of dialogue and certainly not to start one... Online is strictly for reinforcing already positive interactions, this is why you view her dating profile before messaging her... The interactions you have with her have to be lead from a place of authenticity, naked pic dont do that for you, it will ride on already established authenticity just fine, but it wont establish any for you.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Generally any opportunity to approach in person should be either taken or forgotten about; online is not your opportunity to turn around any in person dialogue or lack of dialogue and certainly not to start one... Online is strictly for reinforcing already positive interactions, this is why you view her dating profile before messaging her... The interactions you have with her have to be lead from a place of authenticity, naked pic dont do that for you, it will ride on already established authenticity just fine, but it wont establish any for you.
I start dialogues online all the time. Half the time im just amusing myself by trolling them and if they let me get away with that type of behavior and give a positive response I know I can get something more out of it.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I start dialogues online all the time. Half the time im just amusing myself by trolling them and if they let me get away with that type of behavior and give a positive response I know I can get something more out of it.
If you have a positive social media presence there is a lot more you can get away with... A guy with 100 friends is viewed differently than a guy with 1000.

Furthermore, you can also have all your stats and pictures, time line, all on 1 page without any additional navigation.. Facebook is the most prolific dating site.

If your using Facebook in the way OP is, better to just stay off in my opinion, since later on when you are more realized in the online game like you where you are just having fun with it... That takes time though.

I prefer to leave any potential bridge unburned until a point of maximization is hit... Opportunity comes and goes.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
One piece of advice has served me well since landing here...

Anything other than a "yes" is a "no"

Depending on the context of the situation, I will reduce further interactions or withdraw completely.
 

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
Gosh, alot of these posts on this forum are sad.. Where are the DJ's ? its like a bunch a bad, cringe posts.. No offense man.. It snot just you, its tons of them. I'm starting to remember why I left in the first place. and fyi for the one dude who suggested i was probably banned , no , i can still log into my old account.

If anyone needs any solid advice however, feel free to pm me. Got a vast experience when it comes to dating, nightlife, spinning plates, etc
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Gosh, alot of these posts on this forum are sad.. Where are the DJ's ? its like a bunch a bad, cringe posts.. No offense man.. It snot just you, its tons of them. I'm starting to remember why I left in the first place. and fyi for the one dude who suggested i was probably banned , no , i can still log into my old account.

If anyone needs any solid advice however, feel free to pm me. Got a vast experience when it comes to dating, nightlife, spinning plates, etc
1600297029564.jpg
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top