Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is going back to a woman that cheated ALWAYS beta?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
What if her requirements is that she must feed her scandalous side? Ie she has a NEED to feel like she's cheating.
Yes, typically, some men need to feed this scandalous side. They say things like 'I need variety' or 'I'm not happy' but if you continue to communicate about the cheating in a calm manner they end up admitting they find cheating exciting and part of their selfimage. NEEDS to feel like they're cheating.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, typically, some men need to feed this scandalous side. They say things like 'I need variety' or 'I'm not happy' but if you continue to communicate about the cheating in a calm manner they end up admitting they find cheating exciting and part of their selfimage. NEEDS to feel like they're cheating.
Yes. Agree. 110%. If they ain't cheating they ain't trying.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, I take this advice
It was never any of my business, no matter what my contract with them was.
I think it is. If this is how they behave and you know it's an incompatible behavior then it is your business. That incompatible behavior compromises your time, dignity, self respect and energy. Even if it's not revealed. Because you bask in that compromised energy a cheater gives off. Ie The one they cheat on is treated worse than dirt.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is. If this is how they behave and you know it's an incompatible behavior then it is your business. That incompatible behavior compromises your time, dignity, self respect and energy. Even if it's not revealed. Because you bask in that compromised energy a cheater gives off. Ie The one they cheat on is treated worse than dirt.
I agree.
What I meant was, its none of my business they are different than me. Just need to screen better.
I'm not internalising that shame anymore that I got played.
I'm becoming more gameaware while still staying true to my value system.
Can't control others.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.
What I meant was, its none of my business they are different than me. Just need to screen better.
I'm not internalising that shame anymore that I got played.
I'm becoming more gameaware while still staying true to my value system.
Can't control others.
We can't control we shouldn't need to. Our filters and tests should reveal these early. And our gut feeling.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
We can't control we shouldn't need to. Our filters and tests should reveal these early. And our gut feeling.
I just talked about the word 'should' at my spiritual meeting the other night. The one with all women.

When I say that word 'should' in any way, I need to step back from the person, place or thing because I'm about to try to control it.

Now, having wrote that, the expectation that I should NOT need to do that as you just stated means that my gut instinct was impaired or ignored due to scarcity/loneliness etc.

You are right again, of course.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the womans reaction

I once had a girl who kissed another guy while she was blind drunk. Her reaction? She phoned me instantly in tears, told me the story and begged and screamed for me to forgive her. I dumped her on the spot (LTR speaking) but made her my sex slave for over a year. She knew she had disrespected her true man and would do anything (literally anything) to say sorry

That's when the situation is alpha

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the womans reaction

I once had a girl who kissed another guy while she was blind drunk. Her reaction? She phoned me instantly in tears begging and screaming for me to forgive her. I dumped her on the spot (LTR speaking) but made her my sex slave for over a year. She knew she had disrespected her true man and would do anything (literally anything) to say sorry

That's when the situation is alpha
If she had said nothing, you might not have ever known she did that.

I think a lot of women in recent times have been secretly cucking their boyfriends/husbands. I also think women are better at conducting illicit affairs than men are in terms of not getting caught cheating.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of women in recent times have been secretly cucking their boyfriends/husbands. I also think women are better at conducting illicit affairs than men are in terms of not getting caught cheating.
I can validate this being on the other end. I've had more married/in relationship women approach me in the last three years. One told me she was having a sexual affair with one of her coworkers for 10 years! I asked her why with one person for 10 years and whether she loved him or had any feelings. All she said was she thought he was a good lover and nothing else. But damn, same sex buddy for 10 years???

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here, let me give you a little secret. Women get drunk TO mess around with the boys. (In play or lust, they are open)
Not get drunk and then “oops”.

no woman ever leaves the house thinking...” God I hope a man doesn’t make me feel awesome today.”

It’s always on.
So if they get drunk in a random bar it means they always wanted to get fvcked?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta or not, I personally think the terms are absurd...

If the man is old, and believes he has no better options than an unfaithful woman, he is a failure.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta or not, I personally think the terms are absurd...

If the man is old, and believes he has no better options than an unfaithful woman, he is a failure.
It represents a man giving up on himself

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking to have a thoughtful discussion here.

For the sake of argument, let's just classify men into 2 groups (I know there is more, but I want to keep it simple)

A. ) Red pilled man. Lives a bachelor lifestyle. Plans to sleep with as many different women as he possibly can before he dies. Has no intention of "settling down".

B. ) Red pilled man but finds himself in relationships often. He's gone through most of his adult life casual dating women, but he does it for long spurts at a time, dating women sometimes months or years. He thinks of relationships as something temporary, and tries to enjoy it while it lasts.

Now let's fast forward a few years.. both are much older and doing the same thing. Man A is still fvcking random women and loving it. Man B is also getting his fair share of play, just more sporadic.

Man B decides he wants to finally "settle down" with a women permanently. He's perfectly aware he could find himself in a "entanglement" at anytime but he accepts the risk.. he's been red pilled for man years and if he were to be cheated on, it would not shock him at all.

So the day comes. She cheats on him, and he finds out. He's not shocked, or surprised. He knew this day would come, and he's had years to prepare for it. He realizes what is happening and he's completely NUMB to it.. completely emotionless. He's getting old now, exhausted of dating new woman, and genuinely enjoys the company of the girl he's with. He's willing to look past the infidelities and knows she is biologically programmed this way, and she can't help it.

So the final question remains.. given the knowledge above, would you consider Man B a beta/cuck?

Are all men who go back to a cheating women beta, or are their variables involved? If so, what variables?

Is it the way a man handles an "entanglement" that makes him beta?

IMO, the example above is probably the most "alpha" way you could go about returning to a cheating gf.. or is the mere act of returning to a cheater completely void of anything alpha and automatically beta no matter what?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts. And no, this is not about me or anyone I know. Just a hypothetical scenario.
Delusional as ****kkk much more than like the married dating coaches lol

If truly red pill said ***** is dead to you.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Not doing it right kuz.

#nextSet!

The sure fire way of revenge is living a great life. This in and of itself is the hero's journey. The bodies and corpses of your enemies will be dropping on your way.

There's no sweeter feel then running into sloot from the past. Fat ad ****kkk, single moms, cratered SMV and you pull just turned 19. Trolling as a hobby. The seething rage in post wall women is almost better than sex. No sweeter feel.

Step your game up.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the impression OP is "B" in his example.

Cheating and you allowing it is in direct proportion to how much you RESPECT YOURSELF. So if you allow it as "the inevitable" and shrug your shoulders and stay with her, you have very little respect for yourself. Period. And women are hugely turned off by weak men with no backbone or self respect.

I am currently and firmly entrenched in the "A" lifestyle OP describes. Never married, own a business, good $, workout fanatic, casually date and have sex--when I want.

No way in f*ck would I "get serious" with anyone, just way too restricting and labor intensive for me. Been there (many times), done it. The effort and BS does not equal the "reward." Just me.

Good luck.
I'm not even in a relationship right now, and haven't had a serious girlfriend in almost 2 years. I'm definitely not describing myself.

Let's say man B is also cheating on his girlfriend. Does this change the outcome?

If a man cheats on his girlfriend, and she takes him back.. is SHE a cuck?