Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is going back to a woman that cheated ALWAYS beta?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking to have a thoughtful discussion here.

For the sake of argument, let's just classify men into 2 groups (I know there is more, but I want to keep it simple)

A. ) Red pilled man. Lives a bachelor lifestyle. Plans to sleep with as many different women as he possibly can before he dies. Has no intention of "settling down".

B. ) Red pilled man but finds himself in relationships often. He's gone through most of his adult life casual dating women, but he does it for long spurts at a time, dating women sometimes months or years. He thinks of relationships as something temporary, and tries to enjoy it while it lasts.

Now let's fast forward a few years.. both are much older and doing the same thing. Man A is still fvcking random women and loving it. Man B is also getting his fair share of play, just more sporadic.

Man B decides he wants to finally "settle down" with a women permanently. He's perfectly aware he could find himself in a "entanglement" at anytime but he accepts the risk.. he's been red pilled for man years and if he were to be cheated on, it would not shock him at all.

So the day comes. She cheats on him, and he finds out. He's not shocked, or surprised. He knew this day would come, and he's had years to prepare for it. He realizes what is happening and he's completely NUMB to it.. completely emotionless. He's getting old now, exhausted of dating new woman, and genuinely enjoys the company of the girl he's with. He's willing to look past the infidelities and knows she is biologically programmed this way, and she can't help it.

So the final question remains.. given the knowledge above, would you consider Man B a beta/cuck?

Are all men who go back to a cheating women beta, or are their variables involved? If so, what variables?

Is it the way a man handles an "entanglement" that makes him beta?

IMO, the example above is probably the most "alpha" way you could go about returning to a cheating gf.. or is the mere act of returning to a cheater completely void of anything alpha and automatically beta no matter what?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts. And no, this is not about me or anyone I know. Just a hypothetical scenario.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man keeping, returning to or taking back a cheating wife is neither alpha or beta, he is a cuck.

No mather what excuses he finds for himself to live with a woman that cheated on him, he is a cuck.

If he is exhausted, old and enjoys the company of the familiar slut, he is a cuck that has given up on his life and settled with being the old man that is fine with getting cheated on.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking to have a thoughtful discussion here.

For the sake of argument, let's just classify men into 2 groups (I know there is more, but I want to keep it simple)

A. ) Red pilled man. Lives a bachelor lifestyle. Plans to sleep with as many different women as he possibly can before he dies. Has no intention of "settling down".

B. ) Red pilled man but finds himself in relationships often. He's gone through most of his adult life casual dating women, but he does it for long spurts at a time, dating women sometimes months or years. He thinks of relationships as something temporary, and tries to enjoy it while it lasts.

Now let's fast forward a few years.. both are much older and doing the same thing. Man A is still fvcking random women and loving it. Man B is also getting his fair share of play, just more sporadic.

Man B decides he wants to finally "settle down" with a women permanently. He's perfectly aware he could find himself in a "entanglement" at anytime but he accepts the risk.. he's been red pilled for man years and if he were to be cheated on, it would not shock him at all.

So the day comes. She cheats on him, and he finds out. He's not shocked, or surprised. He knew this day would come, and he's had years to prepare for it. He realizes what is happening and he's completely NUMB to it.. completely emotionless. He's getting old now, exhausted of dating new woman, and genuinely enjoys the company of the girl he's with. He's willing to look past the infidelities and knows she is biologically programmed this way, and she can't help it.

So the final question remains.. given the knowledge above, would you consider Man B a beta/cuck?

Are all men who go back to a cheating women beta, or are their variables involved? If so, what variables?

Is it the way a man handles an "entanglement" that makes him beta?

IMO, the example above is probably the most "alpha" way you could go about returning to a cheating gf.. or is the mere act of returning to a cheater completely void of anything alpha and automatically beta no matter what?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts. And no, this is not about me or anyone I know. Just a hypothetical scenario.
Nope hes just a spineless man. Accepting womans cheating and forgiving her that act shows that a man have no self respect, no dignity and that he would aprove any sh1t a woman throws at him. If a man gets together with a woman that cheated on him ofc shes going to do it again, even to a greater instance because she knows she cant respect him and there is no consequence.Even if you are a 50 year old man, never ever get back with a cheating b1tch.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For a woman, cheating on her man is the ultimate expression of disrespect.
A man who takes back a cheating woman, tells the woman he has no self-respect. That will confirm her she wasn't wrong about him, which in turn will deepen her disrespect toward him, which in turn cause the cheating to intensify.

For woman to cheat, is a lose-lose situation.
If she made a mistake in judging her man and it turns out he has high self-respect and he will throw her, she maybe did her biggest mistake and lost a good one

On the other hand, if he'll take her back and she'll stay with him, she lost again, b'cos now she definitely knows she is with a loser, and what women want to be with a loser?

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Some lines cannot be crossed, when it is crossed, then as a man, you must take action and be firm with it.

If you can't, then ask urself, r u even a man?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are describing a man who is resigned to an inevitability in his mind, that she will cheat. So he's already lost the game mentally.

I believe if most women had their way, they'd never need to cheat because they'd never be bored by their quote-unquote perfect man. Most women would rather have one great man to show off than to have to go out fishing again and risk the whole slvt rep thing blowing up in her face. (Excepting the crazies.)

Now think about why most women get bored. It's because the men are bored first but unwilling to admit it or do assume responsibility for keeping the partnership exciting and adventurous.

In your description this supposed red pill man is exhausted and just wants to relax. Set it and forget it. Well, kemosabe, your job as a man never ends. Perhaps he knows the game but he's abdicating his role.

The only way this could conceivably work is if there is some sort of understanding at the beginning, and he's out getting as much or more tail as her.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the impression OP is "B" in his example.

Cheating and you allowing it is in direct proportion to how much you RESPECT YOURSELF. So if you allow it as "the inevitable" and shrug your shoulders and stay with her, you have very little respect for yourself. Period. And women are hugely turned off by weak men with no backbone or self respect.

I am currently and firmly entrenched in the "A" lifestyle OP describes. Never married, own a business, good $, workout fanatic, casually date and have sex--when I want.

No way in f*ck would I "get serious" with anyone, just way too restricting and labor intensive for me. Been there (many times), done it. The effort and BS does not equal the "reward." Just me.

Good luck.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there and can say with 100% certainty that taking them back is the wrong move. The same selfish, narcissistic tendencies that led them to cheat in the first place will still be part of their psyche. Then they will add a ton of rationalization to absolve them of having any responsibility for what they did because you "forced them to act that way". Before long, history has been rewritten and their affair was totally your fault. Even though you took her back it's your fault she is still miserable, and she will step out again to get back at you for ruining her life. The hamster wheel is a real thing and women will do whatever they must to convince themselves that behaviors they know are wrong are all your fault, never theirs.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are wanting a relationship with said woman then you are Like a dog going back and eating it's own vomit, not only is it beta, it is the least masculine thing any guy can do. Not only will her vag dry up like the Sahara desert when it comes to you, but she will have you holding her purse while she gets railed by other dudes.

You basically are telling a woman that cheats (if you take her back ) she is entitled to cheat. You are rewarding her bad behaviour. Rule number 1. Never reward bad behaviour. You are telling her to keep your balls in her purse because while you are with her you won't be needing them.

If you tell her upfront she is no longer of interest to you except a f^ck toy, zero interest in anything else, given zero respect
no dates zero relationship, zero conversation, zero anything then, this is all she should get.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man B is a cuck.

If the relationship in question is a traditional monogamous relationship where cheating is disallowed, then he likely would be beta as well if he continues with her knowing she's cheating. If she's cheating and he's also cheating with someone else, he's still a cuck. It is better that at least he's getting some other action. He probably should exit the primary relationship in that situation.

Swinging, open relationships, and poly relationships are more nebulous. In these types of relationships, monogamy is not expected. A cuckold is the husband of an unfaithful wife. If there is no monogamy, there is no faithfulness. So swingers may not technically be cucks if full swaps are happening while swinging. Swinging, open relationships, and poly relationships are quite messy and could easily devolve into cuckery. I think it happens a fair amount.

I'm not interested in swinging, open, and poly relationships. A recent longer term girlfriend and I discussed having a MFF threesome. We never did it. The relationship evaporated, and not because we were discussing an MFF threesome. The messiness of non-monogamous relationships can be tough, especially when there is a difference in emotional responses between the two primary partners.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely not as all the others have said above.

In addition, I'll add that even though cheating on either side is bad. When women do it, they have lost respect and desire that you will never be able to get back to the same level as before. I've personally known some gals that's been sexless for long periods of time from their husbands during marriage and they didn't resort to any cheating even when they could've but instead just made do with toys. If they didn't respect or desire their husbands, I'm sure they could've easily done it with several other guys.
Unfortunately, I can't say the same would happen for guys but once again, if they did cheat, it would be for different reasons(most likely not getting sex, and not because they lost respect or desire for their partner).

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He could be the most creative, powerful man on the planet, and she will still get bored with her “relationship”.

A woman’s “boredom” always equals lack of sexual chemical stimulation within the context of her relationship.
The second sentence I agree with. The first I do not, provided the man is ambitious AND knows how to lead and handle a woman. (Obviously many powerful men have been issued divorce papers.)

You suggest that it's her biological imperative to cuckold a man. It's only if she feels that's her best strategy. Like I said, the onus is on the man to prevent this from happening. If you want to keep her from getting bored, give HER some (theoretical) competition. If you're in demand, she won't be bored.

Finally I'll add that these discussions about cheating often take place in a "biology" context but not a real world context, that's filled with all sorts of variables that will either make it easy or difficult for it to happen.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women backwards rationalize their decision to sleep with a guy. When she fvcks another dude, a few things happen: The other man rises in value (after all, he must be high value if she decided to fvck him). The man she's already committed to lowers in value (if he was high value, she wouldn't have cheated on him). This doesn't have to objectively true; the only thing that matters is her perception--and she'll actively distort her perception of facts to make this true for her. By taking her back, the man reaffirms her decision, lowering his value even more. Regardless of what he thinks or regardless what other women he's had in the past, he'll always be beta to her.

It's also important to note, that a woman's perception of you is rooted in the behaviors you're demonstrating right now. If you're behaving like a beta, you're a beta--and taking back a cheating S/O is textbook beta.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women backwards rationalize their decision to sleep with a guy. When she fvcks another dude, a few things happen: The other man rises in value (after all, he must be high value if she decided to fvck him). The man she's already committed to lowers in value (if he was high value, she wouldn't have cheated on him). This doesn't have to objectively true; the only thing that matters is her perception--and she'll actively distort her perception of facts to make this true for her. By taking her back, the man reaffirms her decision, lowering his value even more. Regardless of what he thinks or regardless what other women he's had in the past, he'll always be beta to her.

It's also important to note, that a woman's perception of you is rooted in the behaviors you're demonstrating right now. If you're behaving like a beta, you're a beta--and taking back a cheating S/O is textbook beta.
So she's a poker table and the "house"... She allows men to sit at the table with her husband... She takes money from the husband and lets the other men win, and she takes some money too. This persists.

I just described the energy transfer situation of this scenario. The "power transfer" comes throughout the husband remaining in his "role" or "slot" she allotted him. The other man sits in a preferential "role" or "slot". Thus it transfers from husband to the other man through her.

a

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who takes back a cheating partner, male or female, has no self respect. For men, that's the definition of cuckoldry.

If a man settles down with a woman who he thinks might cheat on her then he's already made a mistake. A man should never pair up with a woman who doesn't have very high IL.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman cheat on me who was paying all my bills, giving me like stupid amounts of money to walk around with, like I didnt work for 9 months, but I also wasnt engaged in physical self-development but strictly mental, which she had a problem with but never said.

In the end, she requested that I start working on getting a six pack and I absolutely eviscerated her lol, "If i had a 6 pack do you think I would be dating you?" She didnt kick me out after this, I ended up leaving on my own accord about a month later.

The point is, to me, that she has to cheat at some point if she is unfulfilled and often, cheating comes well before any communication, in fact, it seems cheating almost facilitates this sort of conversation.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then your marriage will last till death do you part. Congratulations. You are much more skilled than I. That’s saying a lot. I am highly skilled at managing a woman. This is where the RP has failed men. False data spread around. It’s a lie.

I will need to see this proven to me. Not words. Actually proven. The wife should be willing to submit to a polygraph. If she won’t? You loose.
Well, I'm not married, and I didn't say it was easy in practice, lol. Familiarity can breed contempt. It's hard to stay "exciting" when a person knows you inside and out. The irony is that this is how newly-dumped/divorced people present themselves to prospects: I'm exciting, I'm sexy, get to know me. They're starting from page one, but they struggled to keep it interesting on page 500.

I think that the RP has covered this a bit. Rational Male in particular has posts about the game never ending. And there was another blogger, Athol Kay, who was married and posted about married man game. You know the stuff: Stay in shape, stay mysterious, focus on your mission, give her a little dread, flirt with others (but don't disrespect her), and be ready to walk.

Some men never backslide because it's in their nature not to give a fukk, or they're well trained. I think this stuff starts out very subtly. Gain a pound or two here. Take a small order from her there. Forego hobbies for beer and football. Stop hanging with buddies. Women WILL try to provoke these little slip ups. They always want to know that the stock is high. The cuckolding "imperative" comes if she catches buyer's remorse.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman cheat on me who was paying all my bills, giving me like stupid amounts of money to walk around with, like I didnt work for 9 months, but I also wasnt engaged in physical self-development but strictly mental, which she had a problem with but never said.

In the end, she requested that I start working on getting a six pack and I absolutely eviscerated her lol, "If i had a 6 pack do you think I would be dating you?" She didnt kick me out after this, I ended up leaving on my own accord about a month later.

The point is, to me, that she has to cheat at some point if she is unfulfilled and often, cheating comes well before any communication, in fact, it seems cheating almost facilitates this sort of conversation.
What if her requirements is that she must feed her scandalous side? Ie she has a NEED to feel like she's cheating.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if her requirements is that she must feed her scandalous side? Ie she has a NEED to feel like she's cheating.
She was a kleptomaniac, she had to steal, she was also addicted to rock and would smoke every night all night, I dont know when this woman slept.

So yeah, you are right