Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is getting a vasectomy, but without a complement on children, just about the most Beta action a man could take?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this:
In interviews with The New York Times, 10 urologists across the United States said they have seen a notable uptick in bookings for the procedure this summer — especially among younger, child-free men, whose resolve to not reproduce appears to have sharpened in the face of a precarious economy, worsening climate change, and a more restrictive family planning landscape.
my opinion: :down:

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two kids (planned). After the second I chose to get a vasectomy. I didn't want my wife on hormonal bc and I hate using condoms. I don't want anymore kids. I also see other women outside my marriage with my wifes consent. While I like women I definitely don't want to get any of them pregnant. This puts me in charge of the birth control.

I can fully understand why men want to protect themselves in this way.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I do not consider it beta, I consider it smart move if a man does not want to father children. They can bang with impunity.

It also gives a guy who wants to raw dog an in with women who say “I’m not on b/c”.

To each their own.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a planned move coming from reason and freedom I understand why those men do it.

Me personally I'm too much of an old school man...guess I'm "too toxic", so I like to know the fact that I can make them all pregnant.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I willingly neuter myself."

I think that alone says enough by the man.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For most men in the attracter-seducer lifestyle, there is no point to getting a vasectomy. If you have multiple sexual partners over any period of time, you will need to use condoms. Using a condom takes away one of the main benefits of a vasectomy. There is only one workaround with this and that's testing before every new partner.

Getting a vasectomy can also affect your abilities to get notches with some younger women. Younger women might not want a child now, but they might want a child in the future. If you want to get sex via extended relationships, which is a good way for getting frequent sex, a lot of women won't considered extended relationships with men with vasectomies. The women who are most interested in men with vasectomies are divorced or never married single moms who don't want more kids. Those aren't the most desirable options for longer term relationships.

The vasectomy is typically obtained by a monogamously married, middle-aged father who wants to keep wifey happy. That screams beta male.

If you don't get a vasectomy, you are open to having children even if you aren't and you can get women that way. You aren't lying to women. I've been ambivalent about having children but I don't discuss my feelings about it with women. That's not beta.

Also, the NY Times wrote this article in a typical anti-male slanted fashion. I am overjoyed when I see that the business models of a lot of these dinosaur, biased legacy media outlets are failing.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vasectomy is typically obtained by a monogamously married, middle-aged father who wants to keep wifey happy. That screams beta male.
Once enough children have been sired, it is completely normal for man to snip himself; it's doing it before siring that I have a problem with.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once enough children have been sired, it is completely normal for man to snip himself; it's doing it before siring that I have a problem with.
I have a problem with both.

Here's a common scenario: A guy in his 30s/early 40s and has 1-2 children with some woman. The relationship fails, as most often do. Now, he's back on the dating market. If he doesn't have a vasectomy, he can market himself more easily to childless women of the same age. If he has a vasectomy and he's in his 30s/early 40s, he has less of a market for his newly available penis.

Also, men with children who don't want more kids might have new multiple partners and might still need condoms for STD protection.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Vasectomies aren't as sure of a thing as most would have you believe. There are many stories of guys that have had them done who still have gotten women pregnant(proven by DNA tests)

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. If you don't have kids why would you remove yourself from the gene pool.

For me was a financial decision. Kids are expensive and I already have two. Also I'm not about to knock up a side chick.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already have a 9 year old and I'm perfectly content with just having one child. I've actually considered a couple times about getting a vasectomy, but obviously never pulled the trigger on it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I don’t get some of y’all’s magical thinking about women’s thoughts about vasectomies…Lmfao.

I know those who have vas’s getting way more quality tail than probably just about anyone, and raw dogging it with impunity.

It’s simple: don’t talk about it. Even quality broads - when it comes down to it - if you’ve worked it right, will let you RD.

never-mind that there are reversible vas’s now, search for “vasalgel”.

Edit: it’s stuck in phase 3 clinical trials - I’d figured it was approved already…

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vasectomies aren't as sure of a thing as most would have you believe. There are many stories of guys that have had them done who still have gotten women pregnant(proven by DNA tests)
Vasectomies can fail al
For most men in the attracter-seducer lifestyle, there is no point to getting a vasectomy. If you have multiple sexual partners over any period of time, you will need to use condoms. Using a condom takes away one of the main benefits of a vasectomy. There is only one workaround with this and that's testing before every new partner.

Getting a vasectomy can also affect your abilities to get notches with some younger women. Younger women might not want a child now, but they might want a child in the future. If you want to get sex via extended relationships, which is a good way for getting frequent sex, a lot of women won't considered extended relationships with men with vasectomies. The women who are most interested in men with vasectomies are divorced or never married single moms who don't want more kids. Those aren't the most desirable options for longer term relationships.

If you don't get a vasectomy, you are open to having children even if you aren't and you can get women that way. You aren't lying to women. I've been ambivalent about having children but I don't discuss my feelings about it with women. That's not beta.

Also, the NY Times wrote this article in a typical anti-male slanted fashion. I am overjoyed when I see that the business models of a lot of these dinosaur, biased legacy media outlets are failing.
I have a wife, two kids and have a girlfriend on the side. There is no way I would get involved with a woman outside my marriage without having a vasectomy. That's just stupid.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t get some of y’all’s magical thinking about women V’s vasectomies…Lmfao.

I know those who have vas’s getting way more quality tail than probably just about anyone, and raw dogging it with impunity.

It’s simple: don’t talk about it. Even quality broads - when it comes down to it - if you’ve worked it right, will let you RD.

never-mind that there are reversible vas’s now, search for “vasalgel”.
Unless they ask don't tell. And yes most women will gladly let you go bare if they have high enough attraction fr you.