Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is desperation the biggest thing that kills most men?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Yet you get zero results. That means you are even below Mexican and ME men who can at least date their own women. You can't.

my problems are my own issue, not my race

BTW all the 13-15 women I've slept with have been white. I've actually never slept with a Spanish or Middle eastern chick. I stopped having sex with women I can't date long term about 2 years - I've had maybe 4 or 5 chances with cute latinas but they were all single moms

I've had zero chances with middle eastern women. The issue for me is that a lot of middle eastern women are from muslim families and lots of latinas are single moms. Both are huge no nos. I need a very non religious ME chick/latina with no kids

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
my problems are my own issue, not my race

BTW all the 13-15 women I've slept with have been white. I've actually never slept with a Spanish or Middle eastern chick. I stopped having sex with women I can't date long term about 2 years - I've had maybe 4 or 5 chances with cute latinas but they were all single moms

I've had zero chances with middle eastern women. The issue for me is that a lot of middle eastern women are from muslim families and lots of latinas are single moms. Both are huge no nos. I need a very non religious ME chick/latina with no kids
So, black women are struggling because they are at the bottom of the social hierarchy but you are struggling because you are just an undesirable individual. Hey, whatever theory works for you.

You already said those white women were all subpar anyway: old, fat, ugly, undesirable. That's your pool. And learn how to count while you're at it. 13 to 15 lol.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I avoided your threads recently. I just don't think guy with six figures, his own houses, not just one, and who is a salesman for a living would have problems finding women. Perhaps online yes, I can believe that, but IRL nah. I wouldn't even post this, but I come across a good vid on youtube, link

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, you are a dumb ass. You correctly point out black women are at the bottom of the social hierarchy but are in complete denial of where middle eastern and Mexican men stand. At the bottom.

Now, you are going off on some tangent because you don't want to face the truth. It's clear you are going to keep fvcking up like you always have and you will get nothing. Because that's exactly what you've gotten: below average women or nothing. Wait didn't a black woman reject you as well? That means you can't even date women at the bottom of the social hierarchy! You are below rock bottom!
This is stupid.

The study you posted, wherever it came from, is based on what a white person thinks of other races. It's not comprehensive, so it shouldn't be referenced. It is not what 'all' women think about men of the listed races, which is more relevant. And if such a study were done, it probably would show inconclusive results. Because women are individuals.

Also, you're suggesting he just give up essentially. Why are you so negative?

Race is a silly metric to analyze with regard to dating. You can't change it. Just go for what you want.

And saying that the celebrities Dave listed are sex symbols because of affirmative action... ??? R u dumb. C'mon, Steel. I really hope you're trolling because if you aren't... You're coming off as a real ignoramus right now.

It should be clear that I'm not defending Dave for saying black women are at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of dating preference. Some things are better left unsaid. But you're exhibiting the same behavior as him, so the same should be applied to you.

Anyways, I hope you're trolling. And if you are... Let it go. You have better stuff to do.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
So, black women are struggling because they are at the bottom of the social hierarchy but you are struggling because you are just an undesirable individual. Hey, whatever theory works for you.

You already said those white women were all subpar anyway: old, fat, ugly, undesirable. That's your pool. And learn how to count while you're at it. 13 to 15 lol.
3 or 4 of the white girls were attractive. 1 was 34 but was a solid 8/10. She was beautiful - just too old. One was attractive and 25 but too trashy - another was a single mom, another was in her 40s. I've had chances with 4 or 5 Spanish girls who were very cute but didn't go after it because it's not dating material due to them having kids.

black women are the least feminine looking and least European looking of all demographics. I look both European and very masculine in the face.

Black women being the least attractive of all demographics doesn't mean they're all struggling. There is a tall, muscular asian dude at my gym who has had wayyyyyyyyyyyy more success with hot women of all races than either me or you. All the women he has dated have been hot, great bodies, in 20s, etc.... and he looks way less masculine in the face than I do.

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave, just a question? How can you sleep with 13-15 women? It's either 13 or 15. Or were a couple transbabes so they only half count?

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That I find strange. I have been with 78 different women in my long life and remember everyone of them in exquisite detail...even the ones when I was 17 so many years ago. I feel sorry that they meant so little to you as not to even warrant a memory.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
I knew it. So predictable. All of the ugly fat old women he's dated in the past are now miraculously super hot.

And he just pulled those numbers out of his ass. It has no tie to reality.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. I think you are not understanding the real cause here. It's not that desperation is destroying your chances, it's that you are desperate because Armenian/middle eastern men are at the bottom of the dating hierarchy.

Racial minority males often struggle. Arab/Asian Indian-Pakistani/Middle Eastern men struggle a lot. They are at the bottom of the social hierarchy for dating. I almost never see arab/middle eastern guys succeed in clubs and bars. Several times, I have been recruited on the spot to intervene when arab guys are being try hard and the woman is getting fed up.

About a month ago I stepped into a Starbucks because I forgot my water for my workout. There was a tall, good looking middle eastern looking guy on a date. His date had a cute face, but she was short and overweight. A clear mismatch. Or was it? Maybe a mismatch in looks but perhaps not in dating value.

The strange thing is, arab/asian Indian men are far more aggressive in approaching women. Also, they seem not to get what "no" means. Hence, I am recruited.

It's strange, but dave17 is the male equivalent of the low value black women he refers to. Fat and ugly women are probably thinking: "how is this guy rejecting me? He's at the bottom of the social hierarchy!"

Dave17 is in a tough spot. He thinks he is at the top of the dating hierarchy for Armenian men but Armenian men overall are at the bottom of the dating hierarchy in western countries. Also, his pool is tiny because his tastes are so particular. He's setting himself up to fail. If guys at the top of the dating hierarchy will date all kinds of women, then dave17 handicaps himself severely by his being willing to date only a very specific type of woman when he is at the bottom.
Like I say , if you date out of your race you instantly loose 2-3 points. for simple reason , the woman cant imagine herself with you when she introduce you to her friends , family , etc .

Middle eastern men really cant understand western women , with himself he is thinking "why she would refuse men, does she really dont want to have seex ? she might be just playing hard or shy , let me try more with her" however they miss the point that these women in fact love seex , but they just have better options to have a good seex with them. Also middle eastern women refuse to hangout or date middle eastern men , because she is afraid to be called *****, therefore she go out with other races (usually white or and the aggressive ones with blacks ) . so that cause middle eastern man to suffer more loneliness unless the girl think genuinely he want marriage

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Like I say , if you date out of your race you instantly loose 2-3 points. for simple reason , the woman cant imagine herself with you when she introduce you to her friends , family , etc .

Middle eastern men really cant understand western women , with himself he is thinking "why she would refuse men, does she really dont want to have seex ? she might be just playing hard or shy , let me try more with her" however they miss the point that these women in fact love seex , but they just have better options to have a good seex with them. Also middle eastern women refuse to hangout or date middle eastern men , because she is afraid to be called *****, therefore she go out with other races (usually white or and the aggressive ones with blacks ) . so that cause middle eastern man to suffer more loneliness unless the girl think genuinely he want marriage
where are you guys getting this nonsense from?? the vast majority of middle eastern men I know are dating middle eastern women

one thing keep in mind is culturally, Armenia is really much more similar to Greece and Italy than Iran or Iraq. We're 100% christian. In a perfect world, I would love a Southern European woman. That's who we look the most like and are most similar to in culture

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where are you guys getting this nonsense from?? the vast majority of middle eastern men I know are dating middle eastern women

one thing keep in mind is culturally, Armenia is really much more similar to Greece and Italy than Iran or Iraq. We're 100% christian. In a perfect world, I would love a Southern European woman. That's who we look the most like and are most similar to in culture
I am talking about middle eastern living in west like US / Canada.