Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Daygame BS?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, in the UK can't see cold approaching going down well in shopping centres (malls), unless you're under 21.
Why is that? Is this a limiting belief? I've cold approached in malls in my 30s. Of all the venues I've cold approached in, malls are near the bottom of my list of favorites. I found it difficult to do pre-pandemic. I'm also in the United States in a large city but not one of the extreme woke cities.

North of 40 would just be perceived as weird. I guess if in something like a book store and you start conversation about books, if interested in same thing they're looking at, but anything too direct wouldn't go down too well with the culture over here.
I did day gaming sessions in a few different book stores but didn't get much out of it. I don't spam approach. I have always practiced more sniper game, looking for better opportunities to approach. Sniper game is more useful in non-bar settings than bars. In book stores that I went to, I don't recall seeing too many opportunities to approach.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is that? Is this a limiting belief? I've cold approached in malls in my 30s. Of all the venues I've cold approached in, malls are near the bottom of my list of favorites. I found it difficult to do pre-pandemic. I'm also in the United States in a large city but not one of the extreme woke cities.

I did day gaming sessions in a few different book stores but didn't get much out of it. I don't spam approach. I have always practiced more sniper game, looking for better opportunities to approach. Sniper game is more useful in non-bar settings than bars. In book stores that I went to, I don't recall seeing too many opportunities to approach.

Could be a limiting belief, perhaps other men from UK are doing it fine... who knows, but knowing the general more reserved UK culture, particularly in my largeish 300k (for the UK) southern town, I just can;t see it going down well and considered really odd, outside of usual etiquette. Could be wrong of course. Maybe if top tier looks and charisma could pull it off.

Definitely get the odd look of interest for sure.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be a limiting belief, perhaps other men from UK are doing it fine
As a fellow Brit, i'd say it's NOT a limiting belief (although this can vary quite a lot city to city, county to county!)

UK has always had a general culture of it being strange to talk to strangers and as such it really doesn't lend itself great to cold approach. Especially daygame. And especially outside of cities, and especially down south. I'd imagine somewhere like Newcastle it could work better, though. And of course cetnral London where you can target travellers and Foreign girls

But in a town like mine, you'd risk being in the same position as either that 'firstpersonapproacher' guy who made it to local papers and vigilantes out for his blood on facebook groups as he got a repuation for approaching girls (admittedly he was autistic in his approach, but the over-reaction was still insane!) OR like that other guy who made national news when he approached a girl and tried the hand of God (guess he'd watched RSD) and he had the police called on him lol. UK isn't the US

And as mentioned, I did speak too a few guys I met from the whatsapp group from James Tusk, and their experiences confirmed what I thought and why I stick to nightgame in bars where it's at least KIND OF normal lol (although still nothing like as normal as in the US)

Reactions: B80