Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Cuffing season real or bull****

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much the warm weather ends and the holidays start arrive. Girls tend to drop their picky hypergamy summer ways and go for a monogamous relationship to find a partner to deal with the holidays and the cold weather. Honestly, all of my easy lays have been in the fall thru spring. However, school is out during the summer and that's when most people are at home. What are yall's thoughts?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes dating is seasonal. The best times are early-mid spring and during the fall. Girls are sensitive about having a partner during the holiday season to attend social gatherings which increases their desire to find a partner in the fall.

Animals do more mating during certain times of the year as well.

Humans are no different. There was a study done that showed most babies are born in August and September. That means they are conceived in November/December. Fall runs from Sept 22-Dec 21. Lots of people having sechs in the Fall. For whatever reason there is a strong desire in humans to mate in the fall.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a cuffing incident that happened to me that caused the cognitive dissonance which ended me up in the manosphere proper.

Women can be almost sociopathic in their need not to be alone on Christmas, and to keep guys for that purpose.
A girl I started dating in October of last year even mentioned "cuffing" season as to why we were together. lol. I didn't know if she was joking at the time, but come January I knew what our relationship was about. During those months, she requested that I go to every major social function she had from Oct-Dec which included her daughters wedding, Thanksgiving & Christmas with her family, and New Years. Her interest started to drop severely right after New Years.

Her request for me to attend Thanksgiving and Christmas at her family's was weird to me. I didn't think our relationship was ready for that kind of commitment. So her desire to have me attend made me feel like she was more into me than I thought. And this was where I went wrong. Her request for me to attend her family gatherings was all about her looking good in front of her family because they wanted her to be with a guy. Women are always concerned with how they are perceived by others.

FYI, I never did attend.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree

Fall people are seeking to have LTR to do the entire social events /christmas/ new year

Have you noticed... January is also know as break up month?

Than we Hunt for a partner in time for st-valentine

Come Summer... we seek flings (remember the High school days for discussing Summer flings) cause we feel more free/vacation etc...

Baby are also mostly made in Fall or February.

So there is alot of season indeed... it goes with the seasons/weather but also our schedule.

Who wants to be chasing girls when you working all the time or studying? Than in Summer all his quieter, you have more free time etc...

So Yep, it's normal and it does exist... always exceptions.. but there is indeed à trend

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Celebrate the blessing of a plate entering your life and then ultimately the leaving.

This junction is at the point where you welcome the next plate ;)