Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is brunch a red flag?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where you show that you think that brunch happens at clubs and bars, it doesn’t it happens at higher end restaurants. Have you actually ever been to brunch?
I live in the heart of one of the brunch capitals in the country, Nashville TN lol. Your average girl group on brunch are pounding mimosas and wine bottles throughout the day. In addition, there's a lot of bars/clubs that have brunch specials and cater to brunch crowds. Last, I am not anti brunch I just think it is an unhealthy habit if you are doing it every Sunday. Sunday Funday Brunch is fun, but god I can't do that shvt every weekend lol.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’d posit that brunch is bigger in Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, upper east coast and Florida (affluent parts).

It seems like it’s a very different scene in the South where you are.

I live in the heart of one of the brunch capitals in the country, Nashville TN lol. Your average girl group on brunch are pounding mimosas and wine bottles throughout the day. In addition, there's a lot of bars/clubs that have brunch specials and cater to brunch crowds. Last, I am not anti brunch I just think it is an unhealthy habit if you are doing it every Sunday. Sunday Funday Brunch is fun, but god I can't do that shvt every weekend lol.