Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is being conservative in a relationship bad?

conservative25

Reaction score
I was thinking about this for a long time now. Most of my boyfriends broke up with me because of the same reason. When they do, I don’t feel anything bad at all because that is not a foreign experience to me anymore. I refused to give them what they asked. They want to do ‘that thing’ with me and I didn’t want to. Is that bad? As I Christian, I believe that ‘thing’ must be given to your husband alone. Why do people with the same belief with me are being criticized? Does that make you less of a person?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This feels like a troll to me but I will bite.

What you are doing is not bad at all. Good for you for sticking to your morals. Be patient and a man who will wait will show up. Make sure you are worth them waiting for though.
In this day and age a long wait out isn't realistic. Besides lack of sex and affection is a common point of marital contention. We must verify we are compatible in that way first.

R

Ranger

Here is my concern. Stick to your guns and values if that is who you are.
As a man I could not find out that the woman I just married is sexually incompatible with me. So weigh that. Or how would it feel to you to marry a man that didn’t excite you sexually?

Now here’s the linchpin to it all. If you are saying to yourself, in your mind, that sex isn’t that important, you’ve already lost. Trust me, women who tell you that have already degraded their relationships. You will wreck the whole thing. There is no other purpose. If there was no sex, why be together? You could just be buddies. You know, go fishing and kill stuff with a bow. Or he could be like a girlfriend. Go shoe shopping and get a new pair of sexy shoes for himself too.
I have no idea why he would worry about sexy shoes...sex isn’t that important. Right?

Last edited by a moderator:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this day and age a long wait out isn't realistic. Besides lack of sex and affection is a common point of marital contention. We must verify we are compatible in that way first.
As a man I could not find out that the woman I just married is sexually incompatible with me. So weigh that. Or how would it feel to you to marry a man that didn’t excite you sexually?
In my experience, within reason, sexual compatibility can be learned. I think a general compatibility can be accomplished without actually having sex. The rest can be manipulated as you go.

Maybe it's just me, but I've never been sexually compatible with any chick that I'm f*cking for the first time. There's always some weirdness. The key is feeling confident in your own skin.

Again, don't take this the wrong way. When I say a general compatibility, I mean weeding out the people who have sex drives dissimilar to yours. But there again, I think ALL people enjoy sex, and it comes back to confidence.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you believe in but also know you're a rarity in this day and age so while you might be saving yourself for your husband chances are your husband isn't saving himself for you. So as long as you're ok missing out on not only experiencing full relationships but more importantly also missing out on great guys who could be great husbands.

conservative25

Reaction score
This feels like a troll to me but I will bite.

What you are doing is not bad at all. Good for you for sticking to your morals. Be patient and a man who will wait will show up. Make sure you are worth them waiting for though.
Oh, this isn't a troll. I swear.

Anyway, thank you. I have been taught by my parents to stick unto what I believe is right. Thanks for noticing it and for the advice too. I'll keep it in mind.

conservative25

Reaction score
Oh sorry, I didn't know that verifying thing. But I must say you have a point there. Thanks!

conservative25

Reaction score
Do what you believe in but also know you're a rarity in this day and age so while you might be saving yourself for your husband chances are your husband isn't saving himself for you. So as long as you're ok missing out on not only experiencing full relationships but more importantly also missing out on great guys who could be great husbands.
Thank you! But yeah, you also got a point. It's normal for men to go enjoy life and do that thing, but for me I believe it's different when it comes to women. Also, I always believe that a man who rushes everything does not deserve to called a husband. Anyway, thanks for commenting!

conservative25

Reaction score

Now here’s the linchpin to it all. If you are saying to yourself, in your mind, that sex isn’t that important, you’ve already lost. Trust me, women who tell you that have already degraded their relationships. You will wreck the whole thing. There is no other purpose. If there was no sex, why be together? You could just be buddies. You know, go fishing and kill stuff with a bow. Or he could be like a girlfriend. Go shoe shopping and get a new pair of sexy shoes for himself too.
I have no idea why he would worry about sexy shoes...sex isn’t that important. Right?
This is indeed mind blowing. I admit you got me with this. Thanks!

R

Ranger

Conservative25.. Danger is correct. There is also a scientific reason that you or anyone who honesty looks that is observable.
The more sexual partners a woman has the less able she is to pair bond with her man.

This is what happens. Biologically a woman will pair bond with a sexual partner. This facilitates and propagates the protection and care of their offspring. It bonds her to him.

When you talk to other women you will see patterns of how “The One” who got away and how they pine and long for him. She physiologically bonded with him. In fact with every partner, to a greater or lesser degree, she is bonding to every partner she has sex with.

After a certain number, depending upon the woman, generally 5 or more, she is no longer able to sufficiently pair bond with a man and has fully degraded herself. In her own mind and body and from her own viewpoint.
She is effectively now a lost soul. Looking for something that’s not only missing in her life but may also be impossible for her to actually obtain. Not because of men but she ruined her own capacity to pair bond.

I call this the sperm covered heart. Beating up men or suppressing men because they’re men is the exact result.
The first year criminologist learns a very important axiom.
“The guilty party is usually the one who blames another for the crimes they commit.”

This is so true that a person critical of another involved is automatically put on the suspect list.

Feminism has destroyed women. Not men. We are so durable that we can kill stuff with our bare hands.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Virgin can show sexual behavior and passion by kissing, affectionate behaviors, head and hand jobs. You can also slide your **** in her vulva or asz cheeks if she's persistence on a lack of penetration.

Last edited:

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this for a long time now. Most of my boyfriends broke up with me because of the same reason. When they do, I don’t feel anything bad at all because that is not a foreign experience to me anymore. I refused to give them what they asked. They want to do ‘that thing’ with me and I didn’t want to. Is that bad? As I Christian, I believe that ‘thing’ must be given to your husband alone. Why do people with the same belief with me are being criticized? Does that make you less of a person?
I admire your moral stance......But please tell me you did not vote for Trump.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever change your morals/opinions/politics/stances for a dude. Or a chick.