"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Is baldness really that big of a deal?

deaderinred

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
41
Age
40
All im seeing here is lots of insecure little boys who are worried about something they have little control over. There are a million other things way worse than worrying about your stupid hair. Especially with all the evidence that it wouldnt matter to most women. Pathetic.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
273
Reaction score
181
Everything on here is an anecdote. You think I believe most of the stories or rankings on here? Beta bucks or not which you also can't prove is irrelevant. He's smashing some top poon and you're not
Why get defensive about it... I'm telling you from a wealth of experience and research into the subject in general. Listen. Everyday I literally struggle to stop myself from laughing out loud because of the excessive attention toward me. I have constant access to their sexual desires and so their sexual patterns get picked up quickly including hypocrisies and motives. The fat balding guy is betabuxxing.
 

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
137
if you are bald and in shape its fine, look at vin diesel or ed norton in american history x. if you are bald and out of shape you will look unhealthy and unattractive.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
A woman's perspective ----> A bald man who FULLY OWNS it, can be incredibly HOT!!!!!!
In 2008 I did, and what a difference it made...

If you can streamline other aspects of your life in the same fashion as simply reducing "worry points" like about how you hair looks, you have the makings of a successful man.

LYD, I can't believe guys don't take your guidance, because you consistently mirror what I see in my woman's words and ACTIONS over the last 3 years. I'm beginning to wonder if you live in the PNW, because you are so similar to a special woman of mine...
 
Top