Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is baldness really that big of a deal?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao. No...
Funny he posted that last Thursday I went out with a chick I knew for her birthday. We went to a bar couple miles from where we stayed as we walked in I noticed this smoke show. She was sitting down so I only saw half her body. Her face was attractive, next to her was a bald fat guy in a suit who didn't even bother to shave his head. As we make our way around the bar me and the chick sit a few seats away from them. After 10 minutes or so the smoke show gets up and I was like wow. This chick had a perfect chest flat waist, curves one of the nicest feminine bodies I seen in awhile. This hot chick went to the bathroom I couldn't stop staring. When she walked back from the bathroom the chick I was with even checked her out. I tried not to stare but when she say down she was being affectionate with the bald fat dude hanging on his arm, head on his shoulder.... I was humbled they ending up leaving holding hands

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny he posted that last Thursday I went out with a chick I knew for her birthday. We went to a bar couple miles from where we stayed as we walked in I noticed this smoke show. She was sitting down so I only saw half her body. Her face was attractive, next to her was a bald fat guy in a suit who didn't even bother to shave his head. As we make our way around the bar me and the chick sit a few seats away from them. After 10 minutes or so the smoke show gets up and I was like wow. This chick had a perfect chest flat waist, curves one of the nicest feminine bodies I seen in awhile. This hot chick went to the bathroom I couldn't stop staring. When she walked back from the bathroom the chick I was with even checked her out. I tried not to stare but when she say down she was being affectionate with the bald fat dude hanging on his arm, head on his shoulder.... I was humbled they ending up leaving holding hands
The fat balding guy is betabuxxing or statusmaxxed. This is moot anyhow as your anecdote doesn't support her choosing a fat balding guy over an insecure chad without other caveats involved.

As a 'chad,' I have daily perspective on what women want and don't want. Not just "that one time I saw this happen".

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly right. If it shakes his confidence, that’s not good and he’s not centered. Looks change as we age, it needs to be accepted …
Totally true, embrace it because its who you are. Changing your looks is extremely easy, botox, injections etc. Accept your flaws and make them your best part.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fat balding guy is betabuxxing or statusmaxxed. This is moot anyhow as your anecdote doesn't support her choosing a fat balding guy over an insecure chad without other caveats involved.

As a 'chad,' I have daily perspective on what women want and don't want. Not just "that one time I saw this happen".
Everything on here is an anecdote. You think I believe most of the stories or rankings on here? Beta bucks or not which you also can't prove is irrelevant. He's smashing some top poon and you're not

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
All im seeing here is lots of insecure little boys who are worried about something they have little control over. There are a million other things way worse than worrying about your stupid hair. Especially with all the evidence that it wouldnt matter to most women. Pathetic.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything on here is an anecdote. You think I believe most of the stories or rankings on here? Beta bucks or not which you also can't prove is irrelevant. He's smashing some top poon and you're not
Why get defensive about it... I'm telling you from a wealth of experience and research into the subject in general. Listen. Everyday I literally struggle to stop myself from laughing out loud because of the excessive attention toward me. I have constant access to their sexual desires and so their sexual patterns get picked up quickly including hypocrisies and motives. The fat balding guy is betabuxxing.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are bald and in shape its fine, look at vin diesel or ed norton in american history x. if you are bald and out of shape you will look unhealthy and unattractive.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's perspective ----> A bald man who FULLY OWNS it, can be incredibly HOT!!!!!!
In 2008 I did, and what a difference it made...

If you can streamline other aspects of your life in the same fashion as simply reducing "worry points" like about how you hair looks, you have the makings of a successful man.

LYD, I can't believe guys don't take your guidance, because you consistently mirror what I see in my woman's words and ACTIONS over the last 3 years. I'm beginning to wonder if you live in the PNW, because you are so similar to a special woman of mine...