"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Is babyface/dollface bad?

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
The Corridor
I was called that a couple of times when I was a freshman and sophomore. I'm not sure what to make of it. I was also told that when I'm older I'm going to be Hot, with a lot of emphasis on hot. I don't know if these are bad to be told or good.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
Originally posted by wootapotky
I was called that a couple of times when I was a freshman and sophomore. I'm not sure what to make of it. I was also told that when I'm older I'm going to be Hot, with a lot of emphasis on hot. I don't know if these are bad to be told or good.
it means ur face looks young for your age. basicly.

i get that heaps to, i'm 17, but i look 15 with the wrong hair. i use to get a number4, and i use to look 15, now i grew my hair out, and i now look more my age.

and yes, its true, when u have a baby face, u will end up good looking in the face area, once u have fully grown
 

Eddymj89

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Hey, at least it's not as complicated as looking twenty two when you're fourteen, friggin beard ;) God it's so confusing at times, I've even gone for some seniors, and succeeded heh...heh...heh...Anyways, I always say being cute is better than being hot, sexy is a different story. Just work around it, it could be a bonus.
 

daceovspades

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Yeah, it's a compliment, but remember, that's all it is. You can be cute but if you don't have the mindset and game to compliment your attractiveness, you won't get too far. Trust me. I used to get "you're so cute" all the time and once in awhile I was able to just pull some chicks soley on my looks. However, I didn't have any skills to back myself up with, and they dumped my Afc ass before I knew what happened. So don't take it too seriously and pimp those bvitches!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
I know having a "baby face" can be irritating at 16-18 when you're doing everything to look older...but it's not so bad...REALLY! Can you grow a moustache or beard of some type? That always helps.

Brad Pitt has a baby face and he's 40. But he looks damn good with it! Rob Lowe is another with a "baby face". It might be annoying now, but one day you'll look in the mirror and say "THANK YOU GOD!"
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
ITts means ur cute, but the downside is that unless you are really tall you look younger, therefore dont get served as easily.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
my take on it is they think you're cute right now,(maybe a bit of a nice guy, i dunno)

And if they emphasis on being hot, I think it's safe to say that's a good sign.
 

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
j-ville
A baby-face is great, just tell them not to be fooled by it. If you want facial hair to grow faster then start shaving alot even if you don't think you need to.
 

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Oh my ****ing god, I have this problem. I look hella young for my age (body too, I'm one skinny mother****er). so whenever I approach girls of my age (17) I gotta throw in something about how old I am... they just won't look at me in the same way. and then I feel stupid because I had to say it. to top it off I'm in college now (community) and everyone is already a bit older than me. for instance: Eddymj89 (14), who posted in this thread is my neighbor, and he looks 1 or 2 years older than me. I guess I need a good solution to this.......
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by MichaelangelloB
If you want facial hair to grow faster then start shaving alot even if you don't think you need to.
that's a myth.


a babyface/cute face now will become a lot hotter as you get older. it is good. it will serve you in pulling younger chicks but most older ones will dismiss you at the moment. the thing with most people is that their attitude is a mirror-image of their looks, which is why people with cute/baby faces can be complete pu$$ies. i think women find it very attractive if you're a man trapped inside a prettyboy's body. rare commodity!

you can eliminate the babyface a little by growing some facial hair? got none? people say it's genetic, but since i've started working out my facial hair growth has increased due to testosterone.

http://www.4-men.org/testosterone1.html
http://www.4-men.org/testosterone2.html
http://www.4-men.org/testosterone3.html

vampire killer, get your ass down to the gym and start eating like an animal! i was a 135lb mess last year. i'm now 155lbs still with a low bodyfat%. i couldn't pull women my age or command respect from others with my skinny body and i was very self-conscious so i hit the gym and ate so much tuna (even though i didn't like it) and spent money on whey protein instead of beer. so hit up diesel's guide to bulking up

i never really suited short hair with my babyface, so i grew it longer and got great reactions from people. it was like they were seeing a new person. i also think i've got a weak chin (not much definition) so i always have a wee goatee, which makes me look older while providing definition.

i've heard that building up jaw muscles makes you look older. you can do this by clenching your teeth together as strongly as possible, or by chewing really hard on a lot of chewing gum or paper. ok, brad pitt is a pretty boy, but he has massive jaw muscles, a very masculine feature.
 

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
thanks for your reply gav

Yeah I'm like 5'9 115 pounds and a young ass face, so yeah it's makes me way self concious. This isn't so say I have trouble talking to girls though, just seducing girls. I'm one outgoing son of a *****. Currently I have short hair... it was longer before the summer but I got it buzzed because I had some surgery on my head where they shave some of my hair off. I think I look good with short hair, just young. I feel like while I should work on bulking up, and now I'm thinking I should grow my hair our, I need to be able to get the chick NOW. I swear to god this is the last thing holding me back.

So, for anyone who reads this, what methods have you used to let girls know you are older, or to deal with your own insecurities and self-conciousness about looking young?
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by VampireKiller
thanks for your reply gav

Yeah I'm like 5'9 115 pounds and a young ass face, so yeah it's makes me way self concious. This isn't so say I have trouble talking to girls though, just seducing girls. I'm one outgoing son of a *****. Currently I have short hair... it was longer before the summer but I got it buzzed because I had some surgery on my head where they shave some of my hair off. I think I look good with short hair, just young. I feel like while I should work on bulking up, and now I'm thinking I should grow my hair our, I need to be able to get the chick NOW. I swear to god this is the last thing holding me back.

So, for anyone who reads this, what methods have you used to let girls know you are older, or to deal with your own insecurities and self-conciousness about looking young?
one of my flatmates last year was the same. 8 1/2 stone (that's about the same as you) and i don't think it fazed him cuz he seemed so secure and outgoing. you say you are outgoing - good for you - this is becoming a scarcity these days; security isn't far off. the truth is that if you do not like who are now, when you are skinny, chances are you won't like yourself when you get the perfect body. security = liking yourself. so just think positively about who you are just now - look to the future - when you are older, in your twenties or even in a few more years, you will look so good. when you're in your thirties you will be able to score chicks ten years younger because of your youthful looks.
that's the best way in addition to straightup looking at yourself in the mirror and saying "this is what i am, i can't change these looks (although you can to an extent) and if people don't like me for it they can fvck right off."
and probably the most productive thing you can do with your insecurity is use it as fuel to transform yourself
 
Top