Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is approach at work really so peculiar?

rick.deckard

Reaction score
In some of the recent threads it was mentioned that approach towards ladies at work is rather to be avoided. However I don't quite get why. Indeed I encountered some wild things at my workplaces. There was that one security guy for example who collected redheads. He was physically a manlet, maybe had a big ego though. And he and his playthings acted it out quite openly. I still wonder how that would work.

Manlet: “Hey redhead, wanna feck? In five minutes in room xyz”
Redhead: “Ohkayeh”

???

But my question is, did you ever encounter disadvantages at the workplace due to approaches?

Personally I did not, only turns on a dime after receiving clear signs of interest and then escalating a bit, so nothing hurting too bad. So what are your experiences?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I never understood too, they always act like the relationship is doomed to fail. Most of my breakups have been on good terms, even if it did end we aren't going to make it awkward.

Serenity

Reaction score
How bad of an idea it is depends entirely on your own ability to deal with a worst case scenario. Most people can't handle it maturely without causing or contributing to drama despite believing they can before going for it, so for that reason it's generally advised against.

I've tried it once, she didn't want to date someone at work and that was the end of that. We still work together and are friendly to each other, as if that never happened. We're both very reasonable low drama people.

It would take just one side to fvck everything up, there are two sides in a relationship and you can only control your half of that equation.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're working in a crap job that you can easily replace then go for it. If you have a good job that you enjoy and don't want to lose then steer clear. Yes you can have fun with coworkers but it only takes one to say literally whatever she wants about you, regardless of the facts, and you're done.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I slept with a coworker one night after happy hour. A mutual coworker got jealous and spread a rumor saying I raped that chick because she was drunk. It quickly got to management and we had to have a serious conversation with HR and that coworker. I almost got fired but thankfully chick I slept with was adamant she didn't spread that rumor and actually had my back. Still wasn't enough to convince some people and I believe I was held back for some promotions because of it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I slept with a coworker one night after happy hour.....I believe I was held back for some promotions because of it.
Did you end up getting a new job because of it?

It's not a good idea in white collar office work but it's an ok idea in service sector work.
If you're working in a crap job that you can easily replace then go for it. If you have a good job that you enjoy and don't want to lose then steer clear.
This is why I would only bother to date/have sex with co-workers in service sector jobs. Service sector jobs are easily replaceable. White collar jobs are not. Even an entry level, non-supervisory white collar job that pays something like $40,000-$55,000 isn't easy to replace. White collar interview processes stink.

A $75,000+ white collar job takes 3-12 months to replace, depending on a number of factors.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I have the perfect real life story for ya.. My own experience. This is very recent as well.

I worked in a big company, 4 floors, 400,000 sq feet area (think like an entire mall, but this was just one store with several departments and maybe 200-300 employees working at a given time), lots of beautiful women.. and in the end, I got fired.. It was my best work environment ever.. I really loved that job.. I was pretty incognito with how many of the women there I spoke to / friends or otherwise.. until I went from the lower level to first floor.. That's when people in my new department started to take notice of how many women would come up and talk to me from different departments/floors. They'd start to say things like "Every girl at <COmpany Name> comes to talk to <My name>" etc.. No biggie , it didn't feel bad nor did it feel like anyone was saying it in a bad way..

Problem was this though: I had a thing going on with one of the girls there who was a bit younger, who I actually kinda liked.. but she was really playing alot of games ever since we got intimate, perhaps because she knew I spoke to alot of women there.. she'd see it and hear about it).. she even brought it up to me twice. She got very upset once I started talking to a new woman there.. The woman was not a regular employee but a vendor who came to fill in stock for the holidays.. Some of the girls that work in a specific department saw me walk out with this girl.. after she was hovering around my department talking to me..

Word spread back to that girl.. and a few days later, I got suspended and fired. Even before she got word, one of these other girls who liked me texted me and asked me about the girl i was seen with.. That girl is from a whole different floor.. which gives you an idea of just how many eyes of diff girls were paying attention to me and talking about me

So how did she get me fired? She showed texts I had with her early o n when we had an argument to HR.. HR told me to be honest and asked me a few questions.. I answered honestly, and they hit me with the I broke company policies and that I was terminated.. I accepted because in all honesty, I knew I'd be fired eventually for something or another.. I didnt plan on staying long.. I mostly got the job to socialize and get out the house more as I make most of my money from passive income from ecommerce businesses.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I have the perfect real life story for ya.. My own experience. This is very recent as well.

I worked in a big company, 4 floors, 400,000 sq feet area (think like an entire mall, but this was just one store with several departments and maybe 200-300 employees working at a given time), lots of beautiful women.. and in the end, I got fired.. It was my best work environment ever.. I really loved that job.. I was pretty incognito with how many of the women there I spoke to / friends or otherwise.. until I went from the lower level to first floor.. That's when people in my new department started to take notice of how many women would come up and talk to me from different departments/floors. They'd start to say things like "Every girl at <COmpany Name> comes to talk to <My name>" etc.. No biggie , it didn't feel bad nor did it feel like anyone was saying it in a bad way..

Problem was this though: I had a thing going on with one of the girls there who was a bit younger, who I actually kinda liked.. but she was really playing alot of games ever since we got intimate, perhaps because she knew I spoke to alot of women there.. she'd see it and hear about it).. she even brought it up to me twice. She got very upset once I started talking to a new woman there.. The woman was not a regular employee but a vendor who came to fill in stock for the holidays.. Some of the girls that work in a specific department saw me walk out with this girl.. after she was hovering around my department talking to me..

Word spread back to that girl.. and a few days later, I got suspended and fired. Even before she got word, one of these other girls who liked me texted me and asked me about the girl i was seen with.. That girl is from a whole different floor.. which gives you an idea of just how many eyes of diff girls were paying attention to me and talking about me

So how did she get me fired? She showed texts I had with her early o n when we had an argument to HR.. HR told me to be honest and asked me a few questions.. I answered honestly, and they hit me with the I broke company policies and that I was terminated.. I accepted because in all honesty, I knew I'd be fired eventually for something or another.. I didnt plan on staying long.. I mostly got the job to socialize and get out the house more as I make most of my money from passive income from ecommerce businesses.
I really really liked that job.. It was so much fun, I had friends on diff floors, and I flirted with women all the time. I also just plain ol enjoyed doing my job and helping customers out and such and making sales..

I don't recommend people to do what I did though.. I got away with alot of it because while I just turned 31, I look young.. I don a young curly semi long hair'ed look , in between having light curls and just a messy dishevelled head.. but i make it look nice.. and a small beard but I look about 22-25. Most of the girls that liked me were like 18-23 yr olds.. but the girl I bagged that ended up getting me fired (because the other girl found out i left with her one night) was in her late 30's.

If you look older, please dont do any of this stuff .. I already felt kinda embarassed by the whole thing.. I tried to be my best to be subtle with everyone and I was.. I played it real smooth but getting fired was not fun .. because EVERYONE knew it had something do with girls or a girl. I had 3 diff girls text me the same day like what happened? knowing damn well they heard something or had an idea.

*PS: I Also want to make it very clear.. I didnt just walk around and go to every floor and cold approach diff employees or customers.. Most of the girls I talked to happened because at some point they were moving us around to different departments throughout each week because of some thing they were testing out.. where they wanted people to be familiar with every department.. but i think overall it was to make people be able to fill in for shortstaffing on certain days without having to hire more and more people. I was just good at creating rapport with these women.. Its like they wroked with me once or twice and then anytime they'd see me anywhere or in the break room they'd be excited to see me.. and then each time you see them, you develop more and more..

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say never do it, but if you do the conditions have to be right:

- Only deal with girls that show a high level of interest and stop if you see any game-playing / attention whoaring.
- Be very discreet and be careful what you say, because girls could complain, gossip or show your messages to other people at work.
- Avoid any potential drama (girls with boyfriends/husbands, jealousy, fights at work etc)

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bad of an idea it is depends entirely on your own ability to deal with a worst case scenario. Most people can't handle it maturely without causing or contributing to drama despite believing they can before going for it, so for that reason it's generally advised against.

I've tried it once, she didn't want to date someone at work and that was the end of that. We still work together and are friendly to each other, as if that never happened. We're both very reasonable low drama people.

It would take just one side to fvck everything up, there are two sides in a relationship and you can only control your half of that equation.
I agree and disagree. The problem is that while yes part of it is in how YOU handle it, a bigger part of it (and where the real issue lies) is how the WOMAN handles it when it inevitably goes south. You bang her once or twice, she wants to make it official, you don't, and suddenly she hates your guts. Does she file a complaint? Does she spread around the office what a piece of sh1t you are to everyone and anyone who will listen; thus impacting your job directly? There is so much that can go wrong with such little payoff. Get your pvssy somewhere else where the woman won't hold so much power to directly fvck up things for you.

Why people, like the OP, continue to be confused on why this is a bad idea is just beyond me.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is just that the Downside is bigger than the Upside. Would you invest in something that 25% of the time gave you a 150% return but 75% of the time a -175% return?

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In some of the recent threads it was mentioned that approach towards ladies at work is rather to be avoided. However I don't quite get why. Indeed I encountered some wild things at my workplaces. There was that one security guy for example who collected redheads. He was physically a manlet, maybe had a big ego though. And he and his playthings acted it out quite openly. I still wonder how that would work.

???

But my question is, did you ever encounter disadvantages at the workplace due to approaches?

Personally I did not, only turns on a dime after receiving clear signs of interest and then escalating a bit, so nothing hurting too bad. So what are your experiences?
When you say mannlet I'm assuming he was short but ripped or muscular,is that true? If it is then he probably collected them because he is physically in shape , height is only one factor and if you're a tall fat slob I can imagine its still not attractive to women.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is, a woman who is willing to date a coworker is already a nut job to begin with.

Deep State

Don Juan
Reaction score
The easy answer is to avoid dating anyone at work.

Service level hourly jobs are probably ok, and probably no one cares.

Professional jobs vary. Again, the easy answer is avoid.

I had one early career job where everyone was just out of college. We all exchanged numbers and friended each other on facebook within the first few days of starting. At least one of the girls sent dirty jokes over the corporate email on occasion. We talked about our sex lives in the company lunchroom. One time we all went out to a club together and got a table. I think you get the idea.

Easy to say no, tougher in practice when it feels like nothing changed from college, just a few months earlier.

Nothing bad happened in this case, but it's easy to imagine how problems could occur.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just seems like such a bad move. If you have an undeniable attraction and your future wife is there and it’s beyond obvious then sure but otherwise why would you do that… I consider it a possibility if I am in different office locations but no way in hell the same floor or building

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

???

Have you been living under a rock?

The top G is getting accused because skanks didn't get a ring deemed lover boy.

Girls at work = LAZY!

There's a difference at a college job or whatever vs your career. In the west, I don't suggest you operate this way.

The thing is, I can and I have. The difference is that I run game EVERYWHERE. Majority of men don't approach. Majority got 0 game and rely on work because they got wack game.