Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IS anyone else finding their having to correct womens behaviour often?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I currently have 3 plates, these women are okay and in their own mind they are classy and respectful.

the truth of the matter is theyre not as good as they perceive.

I feel Im constantly having to check them for their behaviour and little things they do, that are borderline disrespect.

It absolutely gobsmacks them, that a man would have boundaries.

Is this all simps fault?

the women turn up for everything,pay for nights away, drive me around, pay a lot, give me great sex, so I doubt they view me a "beta"

Its like they lack self awareness of little things they do.

and theyre so used to men being pathetic?

your thoughts
Maybe your little things are actually miniscule things that you are making too much of?

Examples?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe your little things are actually miniscule things that you are making too much of?

Examples?
Ask yourself this: How often do you question the actions of your close friends & family? I'll tell you: very rarely.

If your gut is telling you something is wrong in their behavior, it's valid, even if it's a lot of "small things". Yes, you can take it too far, but that's because they gaslight you.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ask yourself this: How often do you question the actions of your close friends & family? I'll tell you: very rarely.

If your gut is telling you something is wrong in their behavior, it's valid, even if it's a lot of "small things". Yes, you can take it too far, but that's because they gaslight you.
Maybe, maybe not. If every woman seems to be the problem it's likely OP is the problem.

Goes back to when there is one constant but many variables and the variables are always the issue, it's not the variables, it's the constant.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I don't think any of us feel the same anxieties/insecurities with our close friends and family that we do with people we are sexually and romantically interested in so it makes sense that we wouldn't question their (family and friends) actions.
Speak for yourself. I've cut off friendships and family members before. I have disowned my own sister.

So it's possible a woman (or man if roles were reversed) isn't necessarily "misbehaving," but rather its our own insecurities that cause us to interpret their behavior with a negative lens and question it.

I have an example. I was dating a man a few years back, things were going well and my interest in him was extremely HIGH. One night he texted last minute and asked to see me. I already had plans so declined his invite but suggested another day.

He seemed fine with that at the time and said he would be in touch, and I never heard from him after that. I reached out a couple of times, and he ignored.

A few months later he contacted me and told me the reason why he ghosted was because he was unsure about my interest in him and assumed (mistakenly) that when I declined his invite, it was because I had another date who I liked better (i.e. insecurity).

So because of his insecurity, he interpreted my behavior with a negative lens, and ghosted me. When the truth was, I had extremely high interest and my other plans were to visit my sick mom who was dying at the time.
And yes, a single isolated incident like that is silly. But you have to ask yourself, if a girl displayed two dozen strange behaviors, however small, can you really just chalk them all up to coincedence or whatever?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes
In the past I've had to do it very often with women I've met online.

A while back I was chatting with a chick on myspace for a few weeks.
One day I decided to sh!t test her with a hygiene question to see how she reacts.
She responded with an answer and thought it was a hilarious question to ask.
A week goes by and she invites me to a party at her friend's house.
When I arrive, I go inside the house and she introduces me to everyone like this:
"Hey everyone this is my friend Tilex, he wants to know if I (sh!t test hygiene question)"

Thought to myself "No fvcking way! That question was only meant for her"
I was in total disbelief that she would introduce me to everyone like that.
I mean this was a group of females she was announcing this to. It was ridiculous!
The vibe I felt after that was negative while I was still inside the house.
Ended up going outside later and sat down with a group of strangers that didn't witness her dumbass announcement. I received very positive vibes from the group and they were a lot more friendly towards me. Then I permanently ghosted her after that night.

The point I'm trying to make is women don't give a fvck about your reputation at all. The only time they really respect it is when you're in a relationship with them.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This component of feminism has had massive consequences on men and women. Women definitely aren't happier now, nor are men, but for different reasons. Women got what they thought they wanted, yet don't see how unhappy it is making them (they don't know why they are unhappy, they just know that they are unhappy and frustrated), and more men have trouble dating and making relationships work because of their societal programming.
This is exactly what has happened. The increase in male sexlessness is one of the data points that support this viewpoint.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently have 3 plates, these women are okay and in their own mind they are classy and respectful.

the truth of the matter is theyre not as good as they perceive.

I feel Im constantly having to check them for their behaviour and little things they do, that are borderline disrespect.

It absolutely gobsmacks them, that a man would have boundaries.

Is this all simps fault?

the women turn up for everything,pay for nights away, drive me around, pay a lot, give me great sex, so I doubt they view me a "beta"

Its like they lack self awareness of little things they do.

and theyre so used to men being pathetic?

your thoughts
Women always want to push boundaries. See what they will get away with. Always give them the option to walk away if they get too fresh.