"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Is anybody else here pissed off at women right now?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
This thread is so full of good advice it's golden.

Guys my ex told me I have a bit of a temper. It's kind of apparent isnt it?

Squirrels I like how you stated that I'm putting success with women on par with other success. I shouldn't do this. In fact it's frustrating because I'm so happy with how my career and everything else is going, that the woman thing is just pissing me off that much more because it isn't going well.

The statement someone made about not worrying because there are billions of girls or things like that is true.

The statement someone made about not worrying about what her sister thinks is true too.

Someone also said to call this girl out on some of her ****. I can see how that would be wise as well.

Overall I'm equally mad with myself because I didn't tell her what I thought about her ****ty behavior. I'm also mad because I allowed myself to start going crazy over a girl I barely knew.

I guess it is frustrating at times when a girl you know isn't good for you still acts like she is some kind of fricking princess now.

We might go out again, but I admit I kind of want to go out only so I can leave with the upper hand.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I've been mad at women in general due to my constant bad luck lately. Just the other day I find out this girl I was trying to game was still going out with an old friend of mine and I thought they broke up. Then, before that I get ****blocked and ruined all my chances. Also, I met a girl at a party and got her number only to find out she goes to a college a few hours away. I dont really care too much, its just fvcking frustrating.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
This thread is so full of good advice it's golden.

Guys my ex told me I have a bit of a temper. It's kind of apparent isnt it?

Squirrels I like how you stated that I'm putting success with women on par with other success. I shouldn't do this. In fact it's frustrating because I'm so happy with how my career and everything else is going, that the woman thing is just pissing me off that much more because it isn't going well.

The statement someone made about not worrying because there are billions of girls or things like that is true.

The statement someone made about not worrying about what her sister thinks is true too.

Someone also said to call this girl out on some of her ****. I can see how that would be wise as well.

Overall I'm equally mad with myself because I didn't tell her what I thought about her ****ty behavior. I'm also mad because I allowed myself to start going crazy over a girl I barely knew.

I guess it is frustrating at times when a girl you know isn't good for you still acts like she is some kind of fricking princess now.

We might go out again, but I admit I kind of want to go out only so I can leave with the upper hand.
 

BramhaBull60

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2001
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
I've been there man, but I seriously don't get that pissed anymore. Its the way things are. If I get ****ed over, I just get all pissed for one night, go to sleep, and the next day focus on getting another date and chalk it up to a learning experience. Women can suck, but they also blow so thats a good thing.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
"Women can suck, but they also blow so thats a good thing."


HAHAHA THAT IS FUNNY AS HELL!

This thread just keeps getting better!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Beginner1

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
47
I am with you 100%. I am not interested in running around sleeping with girl after girl although, if that is your agenda then so be it. I am just looking for a girl who cares about more than just herself, her freaking looks and what others think about them.

I have plenty of friends who go from girl to girl and I am not the least bit jealous because none of them would I even care to date. They are all so messed up. They have no self respect and they care about no one but themselves.

I really think we all eventually will just have to deal with having a girl like this or end up alone. Which is better? I don't know.

I also might add that i live in the NYC metro area so the B _ _ _ _ _ ness is by far more than any other place.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I just adopted a new slogan as a life attitude.

"Make no excuses and take no ****"
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
great slogan mate. let that be your motto in life right now.

i'm a little late on this one, however i agree with you, i still hold a very bitter grudge against my ex. she was the only girl i thought worthy of my time, and in the end, she thoughtlessly ripped my heart in two.

that's how you feel isn't it?

the one woman you feel you could have given EVERYTHING to, and lo and behold, she does this sh*t to you.

its so unexplainable.

i was like you, cursing away, living in the shadows of misery. and like you, i also felt that women aren't worth it at all, they were just mere playthings or *****es to confuse the male race.

i still feel that way.

but hell, we all got to keep on living.

the best you can do, is pick yourself back up and show her you are unaffected by anything she did/said to you, and go on living you life like how it was before her.

it was extremely hard for me, but in the end i did it, i don't contact her anymore,i don't think its worth it.

KEEP ON LIVING MATE. :)

THIS **** HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I am not pissed at women.

In the past month I've been used by a former very close friend as a trophy date (70$ limo, 30$ dinner, alcohol, 3$ lost to poker, a night of humiliation at being ignored at her homecoming, and a great lesson learned), I've been flaked on by a girl who I thought I had in the bag (an hour before the date) and a near-hookup hooked up with two of my friends in front of me - at the same party.

I really should be pissed off, but I'm not. I yelled at my former close friend and made her feel like crap, but that was really for the principal of the matter and my own dignity. I let the flaker know that she fvcked up and wasted my time, but that was simply because I had to adhere to the rules I live my life by. As for the hook up - well, good for my friends. They got what I passed up.

life is too short to be pissed off. at anything. why waste your time? download a happy song and go work out.
 

bossdog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston
Figure out what kind of girl you want.

What are her intrests?
Where does she shop?
Where does she eat?
Where does she party?

Then go to these places and talk to them.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
"life is too short to be pissed off. at anything. why waste your time? download a happy song and go work out."

This is great advice.

I really appreciate everyones thoughts.

In fact I plan on compiling advice and sayings from threads like this and posting them in the tips.

I think a few sayings, a few ideas and a few thoughts would be useful for anyone to look for when a girl pisses them off. Ideally you would be able to deal with this quickly without getting pissed off, but from time to time, I think it is completely natural to be disappointed.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by Ricky
OK I AM SO SICK OF WOMEN RIGHT NOW.

I AM SICK OF THE FACT THAT I HAVEN"T MET A WOMAN THAT IS WORTH MY FRICKING TIME.

I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT NOW. I AM LOSING FAITH IN THESE *****ES.

I HAVE SPENT MY WHOLE LIFE BUILDING MY CAREER AND MYSELF UP. I AM INTERESTING AND FUN TO BE WITH.

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM MEETING GIRLS NOW, BUT I DO HAVE PROBLEMS FINDING ONE THAT IS WORTH MY FRICKING TIME AND EFFORT.

I VOW TO NEVER AGAIN TAKE **** FROM ANY WOMAN THAT IS DISRESPECTING ME. IT WILL FEEL GOOD TO REACH DOWN AND GRAB MY BALLS AND BE THE MAN I KNOW I AM.

PLEASE TAKE THIS PLEDGE WITH ME MY FRIENDS:

I _STATE YOUR NAME_____________ WILL NO LONGER TAKE ANY **** FROM TODAY'S WOMEN. THEY WANT AND NEED TO BE PUT INTO THEIR PLACE.

I WILL NEVER EVER BE A WUSSBAG AGAIN. THAT IS MY VOW ON NOVEMBER 18, 2004 AND EVERY DAY FORWARD.

I HAVE WORKED TOO HARD TO TAKE **** FROM A TRASHY BROAD EVER AGAIN.

I WILL FEEL SO GOOD CALLING HER TOMORROW AND DUMPING HER SORRY ASS.
whiner.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Thanks for the brilliant insight Tactic.

Sometimes you just have to express your frustration. I was extremely pissed when I wrote that.
 

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
434
Reaction score
0
Hey, at least the internet is good for something.

Plenty of fish in the sea, Ricky; nothing to worry about. The worst thing that could happen is you turning into a millionaire, moving to a Gulf state, and starting your own harem.
 

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
213
Reaction score
2
Location
California, the Bay Area
I felt like you did about 6 months ago. The other funny thing is that women say the saem things about guys. I think the blame rests with those da*n humans. There are not many humans that are worth the time of either gender:D Aren't relationships great?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Vent my friend... Vent. :p
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
which is why men don't quantify our success in life on the relationships we have. women do that. We have other more important things in our lives then relationships.
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Sometimes its good to vent. But once you done venting its better to go to the root of the problem and fix it. In a situation like this, its hard to put all women on one catagoary. If you need to blame something, you have to blame nature and blame society for creating your dilemma.

You also need to blame yourself for not succeding as much as you desire to be. Women are and can be a frustrating experience, however there are few men out there who have no problem pulling pvssy left to right so in that scenerio, they are succeding and therefore will disagree with you that women are the problem.

In the end of all you love women but can't make them all to fall for you. If every women youv met would be your ultimate obeying slave, it won't be as fun as actually seducing her with your charm, breaking down her barriers and end up fvcking her hard. This challenge is one of the sweetest things in life that makes life worth living.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
"which is why men don't quantify our success in life on the relationships we have. women do that. We have other more important things in our lives then relationships."

You know you are right. Alot of great things are going on in my life. I'm placing too much importance on the dating thing because it's the one thing that has been frustrating.



"Sometimes its good to vent. But once you done venting its better to go to the root of the problem and fix it. In a situation like this, its hard to put all women on one catagoary. If you need to blame something, you have to blame nature and blame society for creating your dilemma."

Very good stuff.

"You also need to blame yourself for not succeding as much as you desire to be. Women are and can be a frustrating experience, however there are few men out there who have no problem pulling pvssy left to right so in that scenerio, they are succeding and therefore will disagree with you that women are the problem."

"In the end of all you love women but can't make them all to fall for you. If every women youv met would be your ultimate obeying slave, it won't be as fun as actually seducing her with your charm, breaking down her barriers and end up fvcking her hard. This challenge is one of the sweetest things in life that makes life worth living."

You make alot of great points guys. For me it's been frustrating because I did have sex with this girl. There has been others like her too. They just decide later that they don't feel the romance with me. It sucks.
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Let me jump outta my old player_supreme guise and into my new screen name for a minute:

1. Like begets like. What does that mean? A dog can create a dog, a cat can create a cat, a tree a tree.

With your sour attitude how the fug are you trying to create a paradise for yourself?

What you have inside only comes back at ya. If you approach with anger your going to get anger back at you. If you approach with friendliness it will come back at you. hate begets hate...love begets love.

2. Change what is on the inside inorder to change what your experiencing on the outside. What I'm saying is let go of the hateration and desperation. It's only creating an aura of negativity.

3. Now with this vast resz..of negativity inside of you..why the hell would any woman want to spend a moment in hell with you when she could be else where having fun?

Just some thoughts to think about!

And stop posting this kind of gay assed post Ricky. It's not good for the moral on this site. Elevate it up not bring it down just cause your in a negative state.

you dig!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top