Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is a "natural sperm donor" taking advanage of "vulnerable women"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...perm-donors--YOU-risk-parenting-stranger.html
Women desperate to become mothers are increasingly signing up for sperm donation websites where men are offering 'natural insemination' only.

Sites including co-parents.net, co-parentmatch.com, spermdonorforum.com, donordaddy.co.uk and pollentree.com advertise themselves as 'dating websites', forums aiming to link people wishing to conceive or 'co-parent' a child.
Many men on these sites will not offer artificial insemination (AI), only natural (NI) or partial (PI), leading some critics to believe they are simply targeting vulnerable women for free sex.
So while regulated HFEA clinics - which charge £2,000 per cycle - screen all donors for STDs and hereditary conditions, 'free' sperm donation websites do not. Similarly, clinics protect the identity of donors until any child produced is 18, while the conditions of donation via free websites is entirely up to the co-parents.
Zita West of Zita West Clinics, an HFEA-regulated site, told Croydon: 'When a woman's desperate for a baby and can't afford a clinic, she's vulnerable.

'She may be panicking about her biological clock ticking and might then risk meeting one of these men.
my opinion: Oh heaven forfend that a man wants to get off a few good ejaculations inside a warm piece of poontang in exchange for giving a woman a baby! :rolleyes:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) no one forces to women to do something they dont want

2) a kid is not a gadget or a purse that women are entitled to get when they want it how they want it

3) non having a kid on demand is surely not a violated human right

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How dare you naturally reproduce! What is wrong with your people!

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The women are asking for the sex and the men are giving it. This is called "consent." It means that both people are agreeing to have sex that is voluntary. Any questions? Need I explain more?