Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is 3 day rule still aplicable in Tinder invironment

Zero_to_hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi! I would actually prefer for people, who use Tinder extensively to meet girls (like me) answer this one.

We all know the 3 day rule, but how do You think, in Todays fast paced environment, isnt that too long? Lets say, you meet up a girl, and have a good date with her (make out close). Should You still wait these 3 days before reaching out again?

I'm starting to feel like lot of guys have stepped up theyr game, and if you wait too long, she gets so much attention from different guys, like date invites, constant texting, that she simply forgets about you.

I mean, have happened to me. I spin so many plates, that often, I just completely forget about other chick, who I still like, but is more passive in texting, because I talk with so many othe chicks. Constantantly entertained by all the notificatioms from social media, whatsapp and Tinder, so 5 days now feel like ages ago.

Thoughts?

GoldenArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
No such rule today mate. This has been my experience:
If a girl is keen, she will let you know at the end of the date or within the next day. Likewise, if she isn't interested, she will let you know within the next day, or ghost you.
The best thing to do at the end of the date is just say something like "thanks for coming out, it was good to meet you". This will make her wonder whether you want her or not, and put the pressure on her to reply to you.
If you said something like "I can't wait to see you again" and she isn't interested in you, it will turn her off even more.
If you don't end the date with something polite, she will think you hate her and she'll send a rejection text, hoping to be the one to do it first, before you send one to her.

Zero_to_hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing to do at the end of the date is just say something like "thanks for coming out, it was good to meet you".
Tnx, dude. This is a solid advice and I will incorporate this in my game.

From my experiebce, girls dont send the 'thank you for the date' text anymore either. I used to think, that is because the date wasnt so great, and from the advice I got here, ghosted them if I wouldn't receive a message like that (foolish me).

After a while I started to send this message my self, and always got positive responses and dates afterwards. I feel like, in Tinder game, man needs to make more effort at the start.

The reason I am mentioning this is, how do you feel if I incorporate that thing you proposed in the end of the date, after what ammount should I reach out(if we just had a kiss/makeout close) , not to kill her woundering phase, but also not long enough, that she forgets about my existance or feels she needs to one up me, by 'rejecting' me first?

Times are changing fast. ;)

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Best thing man, to kiss and fck or combination of that. From OLD they don’t meet dude good enough to go out with, much less often don juan capable of making her tingly and wanting.

Zero_to_hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the date i would say your close in person and not contact her through text until she does. If she doesnt then you know. These days anything more then this is you chasing her. 80/20 after she opens up dialogue after the end of the date. Set up the next date and just shut up.
Just for the information - how often do You go on Tinder dates?

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of online experience bro. Years worth. After the date put the phone down and shut up. The following week. 3-5 days hit her up FOR A REAL date only. No chit chat. If she's into you she will go. If not she will flake. Do not text first after the date. EVER unless its to make the next date.
Good advice. These days I no longer send any follower up text after the first date. If the girl is interested enough, she will send me one saying she had a good time blah blah. And If it's mutual I will ask her out for a 2nd meet.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no rules. Just dont be desperate and you will be fine.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Try to close as soon as possible. Stay cool but keep that positive pressure on. Strike while the iron is hot. When i match a chick then im trying to meet her THAT NIGHT no cap