Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Iron Rule #4: NEVER under any circumstance live with a woman you aren't married to

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My God.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Fuzzx,
Well you have struck it lucky believe me...Is this Girl an Anglo American?
Let me field this one.

No, no, of course she is not Anglo-American. I think fuzzx himself has said before that moving in with an Anglo-American woman would be a very bad idea.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
dude did obi wan really say that?
Yes, it was a horrible line. "So obi wan, you're telling me that it is absolutely true that ONLY a sith deals in absolutes. Which means you're a sith too."

Stupid star was philosophy.

trajhenkhet02

Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
For every person that wins the lottery, how many lose?

I did. The good news is that my loss was not tremendous. If the person isn't good enough to marry what the hell makes them qualified to live with? Unless they are very good with responsibility your setting yourself up for some kind of shenanigan.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

Besides, Fuxxx

How many guys or gals ..

Have moved in with ya "friend" and made a success of it?

I want to know and how long before it ended?

This is Real Talk. I'm starting to get the feeling members on the board are cutting up. It's OK to have the ONE STRIKE RULE; however, I wonder how do we move into the next stage without PARANOIA.

Someone tell me how it's done.

- AA

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
I've lived with my GF for a year and a half now and I have to say its quite nice. I get breakfast, lunch and dinner cooked. We have sex twice a day (I'm having a hard time keeping up). Finally she helped me get my entertainment business going and was there for support when I seriously needed it. That 'Iron Rule' is absolute bullsh1t... chr1st you people are just as bad as feminists with your Rules and scientific supportable bull crap... I can make any statement and probably dig up some 'independent research' to support it. An upside to living with my ex was that in the first few months, I found out exactly the kind of girl she was 'going to be' rather than who she pretended to be.

- Only a sith deals in absolutes.
Obi Wan :crazy:

...says the guy who states ALL American women are garbage.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: Why haven't you married this girl? Sounds like an ideal situation.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoubleA said:
Besides, Fuxxx

How many guys or gals ..

Have moved in with ya "friend" and made a success of it?

I want to know and how long before it ended?

This is Real Talk. I'm starting to get the feeling members on the board are cutting up. It's OK to have the ONE STRIKE RULE; however, I wonder how do we move into the next stage without PARANOIA.

Someone tell me how it's done.

- AA

Let's see...

When I was 19, I went to a college with crappy dorms, 40 guys to one bathroom, and had an annoying roommate, but I happened to find one of the very few girls who had an off-campus apartment (rule violation, church college). That was a success, at least until school finished and I went back home.

Then I shacked up with a woman at the next college I went to after being together about four months. We got married three months later, mostly to get student loans for me and in-state tuition for her. Both of us came out ahead simply for the technicality of being married. Her rich family paid our rent for years and would often fly us down to the Caribbean resort they owned. Seven years later, she cheated a bunch and divorced me, but we had no kids and she paid for the divorce. I was already living 1,000 miles away from her, and I was upset, but it was really no big deal. Today, we are still friends. My girlfriend and I went out to eat with her in March when we were on vacation. I take satisfaction in her wanting me back very badly and regretting the divorce.

Then, last year, I moved in together with another girlfriend. Both of us have already been married, so we don't really care about that. I knew this girl from high school - she was my first real girlfriend when I was 16. Right after we moved in together, I lost my job and she paid all my bills for about six months until I got a new job. We rarely fight and have crazy sex every day. So yeah, things are pretty good. :)

As for "how it's done," I can only say that you just have to be good with women. I really believe that I could always find a woman to take me in and support me if I ever had to. I think the skill is mostly understanding the way that woman experience emotion, and the manner in which emotions rule their lives. These emotions are often like the weather, and there is no changing them. Don't hold a woman's emotions against her, because she did not choose them. Then learn that everything you say and do will push certain emotional buttons. These buttons are very powerful. When you learn to manipulate them, she will do whatever you like.

Last edited: