Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

iPhone

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my coworkers are all over this iphone stuff. They also spend their money on lots of usless crap because they think it's "cool". One of them came dangerously close to missing a house payment because of his excessive spending. He actually came to me asking about work in my field, which i know he can't handle.

That's how I know I don't want an iphone.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Some of my coworkers are all over this iphone stuff. They also spend their money on lots of usless crap because they think it's "cool". One of them came dangerously close to missing a house payment because of his excessive spending. He actually came to me asking about work in my field, which i know he can't handle.

That's how I know I don't want an iphone.
Your coworkers want to do cool things like this with their iPhone....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68FqxGkc_1w

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Your coworkers want to do cool things like this with their iPhone....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68FqxGkc_1w
You know that's actually not too far off from how some of them act...strange. They play really stupid games with girls despite my warnings then get all pissy when things go exactly how i said they would.

Ahh the life of a poser. I aspire for it almost daily:rolleyes:

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$500 for a greasy-screened first-generation apple product thats locked to crappy AT&T service?

No thanks, I'll pass.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
$500 for a greasy-screened first-generation apple product thats locked to crappy AT&T service?..
Hey, people bought the iPod believing that it was the first MP3 player. Show them anything smooth with flashing lights and they'll buy it. Kudo's to Jobs for being such a good Necromancer.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the next big thing.......

ipvssy

It's not regular pvssy... it's Ipvssy

what's different? hell I don't know... but it's by apple and has glowing lights and it's real slick looking

seriously, i really don't see the difference. even with ipod... there are items out just as good and cheaper that are made by different compaines... gotta tip your hat to jobs however. On the down side, I haven't heard anyone actually mention anything about a Mac in at least 2 years... I'm toying with the idea of an Ibook but for what they cost I will just build my own damn laptop... but they just look so damn slick!

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
the next big thing.......

ipvssy

It's not regular pvssy... it's Ipvssy

what's different? hell I don't know... but it's by apple and has glowing lights and it's real slick looking
:crackup:
i*****, combining the two gods chumps bow for, gadgets and *****.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny thing.. I'm a techie at heart, a techie if there ever was one... when I really don't have anything to do, or it's raining and it ruined my day... I'll just start tweaking ****. it's something that I will always do for fun.

however I'm not a big "gadget" guy.. I don't even have an ipod. Why? I have a car stereo, a PC and a home stereo.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like new stuff but I hate the perils of being a first adopter.

Basically why shell out all the dough just to have something filled with bugs?

I know you feel cool being the first one to have it, but honestly I hate being the first to have some things because everyone wants to put their grubby hands on it right away.

I don't have AT+T either and won't switch just for this.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i was loaded i would stand all night in line for those iphones, buy 2 then walk out of the store and proceed to smash them calmly in front of the apple chumps waiting in line- like it was some useless piece of crap. :whistle:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
If i was loaded i would stand all night in line for those iphones, buy 2 then walk out of the store and proceed to smash them calmly in front of the apple chumps waiting in line- like it was some useless piece of crap. :whistle:
Well get a load of this: Woman [tries to] clean out store of iPhones.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just checked out the iPhone at the mall.

Pretty damn slick phone.