Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IOIs - how to read them?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I previously created a topic about how I’m always intimidated by really beautiful girls and I therefore tend to restrict myself to 8/10s and leave the ones above for someone more “dominant” / assertive.

in an effort to correct this shortcoming in my game / personality, I have started to exclusively invite girls out who are only 9/10 or above (yes, I am sourcing these from the apps).

What I am finding is that these girls are happy to meet me for 1st date and that I can easily arrange a 2nd and even 3rd date (3rd date arranged with a former underwear model and 2nd date with an exotic dancer), but I always feel extremely intimidated while on these dates as the girls are literally receiving compliments from all sides (bartenders / waiters etc.)… I feel that one of the issues with these girls is that they are not throwing themselves at me and I am therefore blind to their subtle IOIs during the dates, which I am sure there is plenty of (another issue is that my brain is probably exaggerating the indicators of disinterest and underplaying the IOIs given the quality of these girls).

I feel like an easy fix to my shortcoming with these girls is being able to read IOIs better…

I was therefore hoping someone could provide their 2 cents on what they look out for / what are clear IOIs that I should be looking out for before going for the kiss / in order to know that this girl(s) is interested.

as always, appreciate the inputs!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience real IOIs are not subtle, and subtle IOIs are not particularly reliable.

The only IOI you need to go for the kiss is things going well.

On the second or third date the only IOI you need is that she showed up.

Spiritual29

Reaction score
Women tend to communicate covertly most of the time.

If you're already on your third date and are not registering IOIs, it could mean that you might have failed on identifying some IOIs showed on the first/second date. Maybe the chick is now testing you to see if you show some IOIs too (she might have got bored of doing it herself). My advise to you would be to try to create situations where you can hug her without compromising yourself to be rejected or to make up a situation where there's need of some physical interaction (such as sports etc). If she seems to be ok with that physical interaction, you can take it as a great IOI.

Once you have gotten two IOIs, go inmediatly to the next intimacy phase. To be honest to you, I can't tell you what should count as an IOI because it really depends on the context and situation, but I can tell you that creating a pre-intimacy test to see if she is okay with such an approach can be of huge help to find out what you're looking for. And my last advise is: "Take action fast, cause she could get bored and then lose interest in you. You got to be the one who pulls the strings"

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say IOI's are something you can sense or feel in addition to seeing or hearing. The best IOI I can think of is reaction to KINO.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience real IOIs are not subtle, and subtle IOIs are not particularly reliable.

The only IOI you need to go for the kiss is things going well.

On the second or third date the only IOI you need is that she showed up.
Some females will only give subtle IOI's so you have to kind of add them up and balance them against any takeways when you try to escalate.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't always Rely on IOI's. Women are too emotional.. only thing you can rely on is asking for the Number and when you get it. you call for a date and focus on the word Yes when you ask. That's your indicator of interest!