"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

IOIs, do women of some cultures just make it more obvious?

Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
I notice that Latina and black women are very blatant with their attraction to me and I do no see this with women of other races. I used to wonder if it is because they like me more but I have luck with Asian and white women when I pursue them, the IOI is just more subtle.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
273
Reaction score
181
I notice that Latina and black women are very blatant with their attraction to me and I do no see this with women of other races. I used to wonder if it is because they like me more but I have luck with Asian and white women when I pursue them, the IOI is just more subtle.
Yes, very much so. I've found west coast females to be much more forward than say midwestern females. Women from the west usually lead my interactions and get straight to business. It's like they're "up to something" when I talk to them. My general feeling from them is that they consider sex to be like fast food wanting to eat as much food from as many different places as possible as fast as possible. Though it could just be a big city thing. Girls from all around Europe were open to sex too but were more conservative about it. Canadian women remind me of western girls but I get the feeling that they're polyamorous up there bcus the whole group of friends would try to hook up w/ me instead of just the one girl like what's typically done here.

I hear Texan girls are quick to the draw so I definitely want to try them out. I have no idea how East coast girls are. Non-US born Asian women have been the most reserved ime especially Japanese women.
 
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
Yes, very much so. I've found west coast females to be much more forward than say midwestern females. Women from the west usually lead my interactions and get straight to business. It's like they're "up to something" when I talk to them. My general feeling from them is that they consider sex to be like fast food wanting to eat as much food from as many different places as possible as fast as possible. Though it could just be a big city thing. Girls from all around Europe were open to sex too but were more conservative about it. Canadian women remind me of western girls but I get the feeling that they're polyamorous up there bcus the whole group of friends would try to hook up w/ me instead of just the one girl like what's typically done here.

I hear Texan girls are quick to the draw so I definitely want to try them out. I have no idea how East coast girls are. Non-US born Asian women have been the most reserved ime especially Japanese women.
I can give you the lowdown on east coast girls, very forward and blunt. You know if they like you or not based on their attitude and reactions, they are not nice when giving rejections and usually very cold. If they are into you, very forward and in a scary direct way too lol.

Ignore Canadian women though man, outside of French Canada, Canadian women are the worst of the Anglosphere.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
Ha last Russian chick i danced with had grabbed my hands and put them on her breast in the middle of a lit dance club for all to see. If they're mostly like that then that's awesome.
Oh yeah, very direct, I wish there were more Russian women on the planet. If we had less Canadian and Mediterranean women and more Russian women, the world would be a happy place.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
yea I've noticed that with Latina women too. They are really good at holding eye contact if they like you. I know all races of women will do that, but it's like pro level stuff when they do it. You feel like you're having eye sex
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
having literally traveled the world, IOI is cultural... however:

it is universal that true women fall into a natural and happily submissive role and respond and desire a mans confidence, security and leadership as well as his sexuality.

about "daddy issues", universally I find that "bad" daddy issues and "good" daddy issues produce strikingly different ways in how women relate to you. Both sides are looking for "daddys" but for very different reasons...

believe it or not those from the "good" side are more likely to call you "dad, daddy,papa" even if you are age matched.
Girls with "good" fathers often report dreams of having sex with ..., take that as you will.

note:
when IOI is not clear, use kino or more direct qualifiers... when no resistance is received, proceed. This is especially true with Asians
Russians/EastEuro will think something is wrong if you dont make a move, or you really dont like them (thus, they strike first and love to be the perceived seducer)
 
Last edited:
Top