Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IOIs, do women of some cultures just make it more obvious?

Reaction score
I notice that Latina and black women are very blatant with their attraction to me and I do no see this with women of other races. I used to wonder if it is because they like me more but I have luck with Asian and white women when I pursue them, the IOI is just more subtle.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that Latina and black women are very blatant with their attraction to me and I do no see this with women of other races. I used to wonder if it is because they like me more but I have luck with Asian and white women when I pursue them, the IOI is just more subtle.
Yes, very much so. I've found west coast females to be much more forward than say midwestern females. Women from the west usually lead my interactions and get straight to business. It's like they're "up to something" when I talk to them. My general feeling from them is that they consider sex to be like fast food wanting to eat as much food from as many different places as possible as fast as possible. Though it could just be a big city thing. Girls from all around Europe were open to sex too but were more conservative about it. Canadian women remind me of western girls but I get the feeling that they're polyamorous up there bcus the whole group of friends would try to hook up w/ me instead of just the one girl like what's typically done here.

I hear Texan girls are quick to the draw so I definitely want to try them out. I have no idea how East coast girls are. Non-US born Asian women have been the most reserved ime especially Japanese women.

Reaction score
Yes, very much so. I've found west coast females to be much more forward than say midwestern females. Women from the west usually lead my interactions and get straight to business. It's like they're "up to something" when I talk to them. My general feeling from them is that they consider sex to be like fast food wanting to eat as much food from as many different places as possible as fast as possible. Though it could just be a big city thing. Girls from all around Europe were open to sex too but were more conservative about it. Canadian women remind me of western girls but I get the feeling that they're polyamorous up there bcus the whole group of friends would try to hook up w/ me instead of just the one girl like what's typically done here.

I hear Texan girls are quick to the draw so I definitely want to try them out. I have no idea how East coast girls are. Non-US born Asian women have been the most reserved ime especially Japanese women.
I can give you the lowdown on east coast girls, very forward and blunt. You know if they like you or not based on their attitude and reactions, they are not nice when giving rejections and usually very cold. If they are into you, very forward and in a scary direct way too lol.

Ignore Canadian women though man, outside of French Canada, Canadian women are the worst of the Anglosphere.

Reaction score
Ha last Russian chick i danced with had grabbed my hands and put them on her breast in the middle of a lit dance club for all to see. If they're mostly like that then that's awesome.
Oh yeah, very direct, I wish there were more Russian women on the planet. If we had less Canadian and Mediterranean women and more Russian women, the world would be a happy place.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I've noticed that with Latina women too. They are really good at holding eye contact if they like you. I know all races of women will do that, but it's like pro level stuff when they do it. You feel like you're having eye sex

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
having literally traveled the world, IOI is cultural... however:

it is universal that true women fall into a natural and happily submissive role and respond and desire a mans confidence, security and leadership as well as his sexuality.

about "daddy issues", universally I find that "bad" daddy issues and "good" daddy issues produce strikingly different ways in how women relate to you. Both sides are looking for "daddys" but for very different reasons...

believe it or not those from the "good" side are more likely to call you "dad, daddy,papa" even if you are age matched.
Girls with "good" fathers often report dreams of having sex with ..., take that as you will.

note:
when IOI is not clear, use kino or more direct qualifiers... when no resistance is received, proceed. This is especially true with Asians
Russians/EastEuro will think something is wrong if you dont make a move, or you really dont like them (thus, they strike first and love to be the perceived seducer)

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of it is cultural, for instance Latinas tend to initiate a lot of kino.

However I also think some of it is a self-fulfilling prophecy based on what you like. If I see a Latina or a black chick I'm more likely to get an insta-boner and smile or lock eyes, she'll feel that and return the smile. Applies to any girl I happen to find attractive.