Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Invited to hang with old friends … thoughts ?

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got invited by an old friend from HS to meet up, he’s in my city for a couple days so he’s planning a reunion with some old buddies from HS. The invitation reached to about 7-8 dudes that all know each other from HS.

All of them are cool guys, with 4-5 of them being successful but are married or in blue pilled mentalities.

I don’t think seeing past friends will benefit my new state and don’t really feel like hanging around a bunch of dudes that I used to know from the past.

I wanted to know what are you guys’ take/perspective on hanging with old friends. I don’t feel that I am better than them. But I just feel like I am better off without Some of them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they really friends or acquaintances? If I really considered them friends I would go, but if it's just some people I happened to end up hanging out with years ago I wouldn't be that enthusiastic. I remember I was drinking with some of the boys one Sunday and I had an epiphany of sorts, and I realized I was wasting my time drinking with them when I could be working on bettering myself. I never looked back, and I don't think I ever hung out with any of them again.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they're cool dudes then don't be a buzzkill and just go hang out with them.

Keep an open mind to social occasions and the potential opportunities that may arise from them. Pay no mind to them being 'blue pilled', that shouldn't drastically affect your enjoyment hanging with them and if it does that would be odd.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Something tells me you need to do this. Often times the things that slightly bother you or you have an apprehension to is what you need to go towards the most.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just met up with a bunch of old co-workers. It was somewhat strange. I have way too much going on and I'm looking to accomplish bigger items sooner rather than later. They also live too far away so I'm doing great without them...I mean, I traveled to them. Do I expect them to come out here, not at all.