"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Invite Tinder hoes to the house for the first date?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
I’m back at home for a limited amount of time before I go back to school. I’ve gotten some good matches on Tinder with some hot girls. I usually fvck girls on the second date, but I don’t really have time for that now.

So my question is, do you all ever just invite a Tinder or OLD hoe over to the house for the first date? I was thinking something like “how do you feel about drinks and a movie?” I happen to have a small home theater so that could work pretty well for me I think.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I suggest you not to bring girls you dont really know where you live, actually I wouldnt even share my second name with them.

Nowdays you can really find fvcked up people, plus you may need to disappear in future and its hard to do it if she knows where you live.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I’m back at home for a limited amount of time before I go back to school. I’ve gotten some good matches on Tinder with some hot girls. I usually fvck girls on the second date, but I don’t really have time for that now.

So my question is, do you all ever just invite a Tinder or OLD hoe over to the house for the first date? I was thinking something like “how do you feel about drinks and a movie?” I happen to have a small home theater so that could work pretty well for me I think.
I’ve done it before. About 70% I was happy about them coming over. But the other 30%, well, I wanted them to walk away right when they showed up. They didn’t look like their photos!

The thing with this is.. they are DTF if they are coming straight over with no date to be had before. And that’s great if they fall in to the aforementioned 70%, but if it’s the 30%.. well, now you’re now stuck with someone who you don’t want in your house, who you don’t even want to flirt with or touch. So you may end up watching a movie with a weirdo in your place. And it’s just odd. But if she does make a move on you, it’ll feel like you’re kissing your sister.. haha ugggh

So to avoid this... and have a 100% rate; meet them at a grocery store or convenient store close to your place to grab some movie snacks. And if you’re not attracted because they don’t look like their photos or you’re not feeling it, you can easily tell them how you feel without revealing your home address or anything personal. You needed movie snacks anyways so nothing was out of your way or a waste of time, right?
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I’ve done it before. About 70% I was happy about them coming over. But the other 30%, well, I wanted them to walk away right when they showed up. They didn’t look like their photos!

The thing with this is.. they are DTF if they are coming straight over with no date to be had before. And that’s great if they fall in to the aforementioned 70%, but if it’s the 30%.. well, now you’re now stuck with someone who you don’t want in your house, who you don’t even want to flirt with or touch. So you may end up watching a movie with a weirdo in your place. And it’s just odd. But if she does make a move on you, it’ll feel like you’re kissing your sister.. haha ugggh

So to avoid this... and have a 100% rate; meet them at a grocery store or convenient store close to your place to grab some movie snacks. And if you’re not attracted because they don’t look like their photos or you’re not feeling it, you can easily tell them how you feel without revealing your home address or anything personal. You needed movie snacks anyways so nothing was out of your way or a waste of time, right?
Sounds a better plan but still too risky for my taste, I would avoid anything in a 5km ratio from when you sleep at least in the current social setting.

Subway its a blessing cause it allows you to be far enough but at the same time get ready at hom quickly with no hassle.

The only time I would suggest a place close to my home would be a lukewarm girl that may flake, in that case you didnt lose time or money but again Im dont set date with girls that Im not convinced.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
People on this forum sound like preppers sometimes. Be smart about who you invite over of course but, worst case scenario, you’ll get a girl who doesn’t look like her pictures, and you can just kick her out.
 
Top