"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Invite in the first few hours chating... Is it a problem?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
I'm observing some weird stuff... not now on corona crisis, but before.

Some girls follow me on instagram, some start to talk and some I go and send a message. We have a good talk, she demonstrated interest... so after some time talking I just invite her to a date.

Most of them say yes, and schedule a day... but when the day comes she find a excused and give up. Some ones come after to talk, but when I invite they even answer.

Idk if I was too long on a LTR but it seems something dramatically changed. I don't even waste my time on Tinder anymore, it's even worse.

Not to say if I found a feminist or leftist woman, that there is a bunch of them out there here in brazil.

So what is working nowadays? I may be doing something wrong. I have some plates, so I'm not desperate for sex... But it's good to get new girls. But it's getting really weird.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Supply of thirsty men online. So she is gets validation from them and keeps them there? Im not really active on social media.

Too many men validating her so her perception of herself is unusually high. Unless youre a ripped billionaire, she will string you along as an option and waste time.
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
Supply of thirsty men online. So she is gets validation from them and keeps them there? Im not really active on social media.

Too many men validating her so her perception of herself is unusually high. Unless youre a ripped billionaire, she will string you along as an option and waste time.
That's sad but true... Some years ago it doesn't seem to happen like those days.

But as almost everyone uses instagram, facebook, etc... What strategy may work? Going outside (risk of feminist acuse you of abuse? haha) ?
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Find yourself a woman in the real world who has no facebook or instagram, they exist and they're quite a bit more tolerable than high maintenance b!tches you find all day on social media.

That said, hold on and wait to see what happens after the virus passes. It's going to throw a wrench into everything dating-related for at least a while
 
Top