Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Invite in the first few hours chating... Is it a problem?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm observing some weird stuff... not now on corona crisis, but before.

Some girls follow me on instagram, some start to talk and some I go and send a message. We have a good talk, she demonstrated interest... so after some time talking I just invite her to a date.

Most of them say yes, and schedule a day... but when the day comes she find a excused and give up. Some ones come after to talk, but when I invite they even answer.

Idk if I was too long on a LTR but it seems something dramatically changed. I don't even waste my time on Tinder anymore, it's even worse.

Not to say if I found a feminist or leftist woman, that there is a bunch of them out there here in brazil.

So what is working nowadays? I may be doing something wrong. I have some plates, so I'm not desperate for sex... But it's good to get new girls. But it's getting really weird.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Supply of thirsty men online. So she is gets validation from them and keeps them there? Im not really active on social media.

Too many men validating her so her perception of herself is unusually high. Unless youre a ripped billionaire, she will string you along as an option and waste time.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supply of thirsty men online. So she is gets validation from them and keeps them there? Im not really active on social media.

Too many men validating her so her perception of herself is unusually high. Unless youre a ripped billionaire, she will string you along as an option and waste time.
That's sad but true... Some years ago it doesn't seem to happen like those days.

But as almost everyone uses instagram, facebook, etc... What strategy may work? Going outside (risk of feminist acuse you of abuse? haha) ?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find yourself a woman in the real world who has no facebook or instagram, they exist and they're quite a bit more tolerable than high maintenance b!tches you find all day on social media.

That said, hold on and wait to see what happens after the virus passes. It's going to throw a wrench into everything dating-related for at least a while