Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Introduction

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to American society ...

... being single over 30 or 40 is not "evil" and it doesn't make you "odd" or a child molester. American society -- the same one that brought you lynchings and not allowing women to vote -- has deemed it odd that people above 30 are single.

But it's OK to have multiple divorces, have a little bit of an abuse rap against you, be known as an adulterer, etc. Women will date and marry an adulterer/abuster way faster than an older, single guy. (That is American women ... another reason to go foreign on the dating scene.)

I actually have some respect for single playboys, who get their jollies left and right and aren't committed. They've forged their identity and that's who they are and they're not cheating on wives.

The married playboys are just p-ssified AFCs, whom I have no respect for.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I think that maybe we aren't talking about the same thing, sorry if I misunderstood you. I just meant that not all men who are in unhappy marriages are pu$$ies because they haven't gotten out of it.

I'm not sure I agree with your assessment of divorced people. I'm divorced and alot of the time when I tell people I'm made to feel like I'm "damaged goods".

I agree with you about the married playboys, end the current relationship before pursuing the next one.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the purpose of just flirting with women while you're married?
Once a flirt always a flirt, at least in my case. I'm supposed to change who I am when I get married?

6 years later I still have my "harem" and I still haven't cheated.

I'd rather be completely free and be single, than getting all hot and bothered and then not be able to act on it.
You are assuming that marriage is the end of freedom. I never gave up that freedom. It's strictly "practice" to me, and with good self control and emotional detachment it's my female friends that get hot and bothered, not me.

Knowing the divorce rate in this country, I really don't blame anyone for calling bullsh!t to the concept of the "married DJ".

And I don't fault this gentleman for bragging. Half the guys on this board are preaching confidence and success while they get ready for their shift at taco bell. Part of being the alpha male is social status.

The married playboys are just p-ssified AFCs, whom I have no respect for.

If you're going to make such narrow statements about who is worthy of respect, then perhaps a trip to the mirror is in order?

You talk some good trash about american women, then you give field reports about failing to approach these same women you claim to despise. You project a negative attitude towards women, and you get negative results. Surprise, surprise.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note to myself: Never give a field report

That was my first and last field report because guys like you cling on to each and every word and throw it back at people. That's called being mean-spirited, ****y, and not having a life.

So you think guys who brag here are telling the truth?! My God! Check out the main board sometime, heck every guy has slept with Brittany Spears and has a million bucks. Are you buying all this?

I wouldn't be telling me to go to the mirror a$$wipe. I don't think cheating on one's wife or having a "harem" is classy. No one put a gun to anyone's head to get married. They knew the consequences of it.

A real man controls his own fate.

Back to my field report. Who said I didn't act on any of it? I said I chatted up a few women? Why are you making stuff up? I blew it with ONE whom I wish I would've met; I didn't see others I necessarily wanted to meet. Why take that ONE morsel and try to use it against me? I go out a lot now and then, date a lot, and don't report all of it.

Now I know why I don't post field reports because ****wads like you will try and twist things around.

A least I went out there and took some swings at the plate, even if I failed a few times. It's better than being a married man who hits on other women.

Your priorities are skewered.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krishnamurti was a guru who was very very attractive and always had a lot of beautiful women who wanted to be in his presence...but he was detached...he could keep hands off (vow of celibacy) while completely enjoying the company of beautiful women. Sex is only one aspect of relating..there is so much more and these married guys should not be denied this. They may end up screwing up and there will be consequences to doing so but it can be done....play the game.