"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Intro and a question.

Baba Oriley

New Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
61
Recent convert so bear with me.
I'm a54 year old man worked out my entire life. I'm in good shape,no fat.I have gray hair,but I have all of it.
Read Rollo's book which is how I got here.
Married 22 years. No children. First marriage for both of us.
I'm in a sexless marriage and have been unhappy for a long time. I found Rollo's book 1/16/19 and read it in three days , then I read it again. Been lurking here for three weeks or so.
Typing this has been very depressing.
Anyway here is my question. I shoot a lot of trap. A young girl 25 or so shoots every couple of weeks or so. She got into a conversation with me about gun fit and I helped her with somethings. ( Part of a shotgun is called the butt of the gun.)
So today she showed up shoots a bit and starts a conversation with me about her gun I reiterated a couple of things with her and she says " I remember you telling me that last time, when I showed you my butt"
It just caught me off guard. Can/will a woman escalate this quick or am I reading her wrong.
She didn't say when I showed you the butt of my gun or just my gun, instead she says when I showed you my butt.
Opinions.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
You still married?

Dont do anything you will regret if you are.

Imo a dj would would have done is amplify what she just said in a funny way.

Something like - yeah yeah that nicely shape butt you showed me the other day.
 

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
Recent convert so bear with me.
I'm a54 year old man worked out my entire life. I'm in good shape,no fat.I have gray hair,but I have all of it.
Read Rollo's book which is how I got here.
Married 22 years. No children. First marriage for both of us.
I'm in a sexless marriage and have been unhappy for a long time. I found Rollo's book 1/16/19 and read it in three days , then I read it again. Been lurking here for three weeks or so.
Typing this has been very depressing.
Anyway here is my question. I shoot a lot of trap. A young girl 25 or so shoots every couple of weeks or so. She got into a conversation with me about gun fit and I helped her with somethings. ( Part of a shotgun is called the butt of the gun.)
So today she showed up shoots a bit and starts a conversation with me about her gun I reiterated a couple of things with her and she says " I remember you telling me that last time, when I showed you my butt"
It just caught me off guard. Can/will a woman escalate this quick or am I reading her wrong.
She didn't say when I showed you the butt of my gun or just my gun, instead she says when I showed you my butt.
Opinions.
Why are you still married?

-Augustus-
 
Top