Lordeterra
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2020
- Messages
- 336
- Reaction score
- 260
- Age
- 30
anyone in game for 4+ years want to discuss different tactics?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
+1Focus on women that show a high interest, ditch the rest.
If a high interest woman isnt beneficial to you, next.
If she is high interest and beneficial but not submissive, find another and monkey branch.
Spin more plates.
The alternative is to be able to make yourself happy with or without a chick. Even the greatest of alpha males have some down time, normally by choice (having high standards). That time is beneficial. The happiest of men with a woman who can't still be just as happy without one are doomed IMO.+1
Fellas need to source but from the perspective as sport. Aaron's new book apparently sources that numbers in the SMP from the point of view of married life, dating, and other information. It's abysmal. The ROI from out of approach to the pull and what is usually not great sex especially from a ONS, the burn rate to conversion ratio is trash.
A miniscule amount of women are healthy, fit, attractive, and not crazy. You are sifting through trash more often than not (regrettably). I don't advocate porn or inactivity but I get it when guys check out.
High interest is king. Compliance is key. Any hard to get, lmr, and or anything but genuine desire means #next. Knowing is half the battle. The piece of advice is to approach a handful everyday. It changes your sec life. It also makes you see how much more Better bachelor life is when the alternative is cucked. Nobody wants to be the 40yr old in the club but wtf is the alternative?
When Rollo talks blue pill alpha, I am guilty of this at one point or another prior to the game. As in, someone like modern life or anybody who crossed the line, trolling or whatever, I wouldn't hesitate to throw down. I am a grown man and not in the headspace anymore but I think it is foolish yet, useful. Even pickup doesn't unplug you though, getting girls is better than not. I am evolving and a new paradigm is COUNTER to the point. There's getting girls. There's having options and choosing. As in, if baeee texts late night to come over and I have to be on my purpose, mission, whatever, etc I probably won't even respond let alone attend. I'm reading Tantra by Osho. I just finished path to God by RD. Can pull but deciding whether or not you want to or better yet, decide if she's worthy? That is gold.The alternative is to be able to make yourself happy with or without a chick. Even the greatest of alpha males have some down time, normally by choice (having high standards). That time is beneficial. The happiest of men with a woman who can't still be just as happy without one are doomed IMO.
so I have learned lulz.Nothing wrong with waiting for an abundance of women worth the time and effort instead of settling on women as plates "just to have them around".
Respect.Personally, during the spring and summer especially, if I am plate free for a month its no big deal. I'll enjoy golfing, boating, fishing trips, etc until quality women find themselves in my web. At that point I'll pounce, but I can also be just as happy doing my own thing with friends.
Money! +1That alone is one of the greatest defense mechanisms against these women who think they are the world's gift to men.
BumpNothing to discuss. Pull or #next. Comply or goodbye. Become a Neanderthal and be absolute ruthless with your time.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
PM me if you like.anyone in game for 4+ years want to discuss different tactics?