"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Intimidation?

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
I went to the mall yesterday with a buddy of mine. There were two HB 9's (Latinos) sitting adjacent to us a little farther away with their family. I looked at them and acknowledged they were there, but they never gave me eye contact back. Assuming they weren't interested, I forgot about them and began talking to my friend.

After ten minutes, they get up and stand right in my vision so that when I'm talking to my friend it's like I'm looking at them. However, whenever I looked at them, they wouldn't even give me any obvious eye contact. They would turn around and look in MY DIRECTION, BUT THEY WOULDN'T FUKING LOOK AT ME. It pissed the shyt out of me.

After a short time, their family comes and stands their for ten minutes with them. I looked at their mothers' (they were MILF material), and they would LOOK AROUND ME BUT NEVER ME, AND SMILE. WTF?

I didn't really think much of it, but this type of shyt usually happens to me. As I've already said, I have a face that borders "scary" more than it does attractive, so I don't think much of it.

If they are doing this cause they like me, then why make it so hard?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
What is your nationality? If you're a white guy, it's an uphill climb getting the attention of hot latinas. Just because they didn't look at you doesn't mean much.
 

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
Whenever a chick goes out of her way to get into your line of sight so that you obviously see her in your field of vision (as in your case when talking to your friend) it is an approach invitation--aka get over there and start talking to her/them.

Basically, it's their "subtle" way of conveying, "hey, I moved over here so you can see me now. Come over and talk to me." Girls do this all the time; you just gotta pick up on it an act on it.

thecraftylefty
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by thecraftylefty
Whenever a chick goes out of her way to get into your line of sight so that you obviously see her in your field of vision (as in your case when talking to your friend) it is an approach invitation--aka get over there and start talking to her/them.

Basically, it's their "subtle" way of conveying, "hey, I moved over here so you can see me now. Come over and talk to me." Girls do this all the time; you just gotta pick up on it an act on it.

thecraftylefty
I'm half hispanic and half indian. Yeah, I know what your saying, but if that is the case, WTF didn't she just give me direct eye contact.
 
Top