Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interviewing for a job is as dystopian as dating

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a real man, and you see women entering white collar work, then you leave. Just like a real man footballer would stop playing if women entered the game and he had to compete with them. Nothing more devaluing for a real man than to have to compete with women in anything that he determines his masculine value by.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I entirely disagree with your whole philosophy, but my biggest issue is that you do realize that your situation is unique as a whole right? Not everyone has the privilege to live at home and sustainably get by with a Mcjob. People choose white collar jobs for the potential to earn more income and better job sustainably. I get it, Google just laid off a bunch of people, but these people literally have "GOOGLE" on their resumes so they will be fine.
But is it so hard to get by with a Mcjob. In london say you are earning 10hr, then 30 hours a week is 300. 150 on rent and 150 on other stuff. So it can be done.

Either way, men are going to have to pull out of the workforce, because having both men and women in the wf, esp at such high rates of participation is not a historical norm and we dont know if its sustainable. At the end of the day women need money more than men cos they are the ones that normally raise children hence need the basics more, like shelter, food etc.

As @SW15 said, as more and more men realise wc work, career etc is not gonna get them laid, more and more men are gonna pull out of it. Whats the point working 40-50hrs a week, taking the stress, being downtrodden etc just to come home to your empty lonely apartment. It dont make sense.

Women on the other hand dont mind working 50hrs a week in a pointless white collar job, cos women are literally (low-level/menial) working and productivity beings, they love being productive, useful and work in general.

Reaction score
But is it so hard to get by with a Mcjob. In london say you are earning 10hr, then 30 hours a week is 300. 150 on rent and 150 on other stuff. So it can be done.
Then move out of your parents house and live on your own if it's that easy lol. I just literally paid 155 dollars for a dang utility bill. Rent is nowhere near close to $150, so idk where you got that number from.

Also, in a Mcjob, you aren't even guaranteed 30 hours consistently a week. Management could easily cut your hours to save "labor time" and screw your whole week over.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then move out of your parents house and live on your own if it's that easy lol. I just literally paid 155 dollars for a dang utility bill. Rent is nowhere near close to $150, so idk where you got that number from.

Also, in a Mcjob, you aren't even guaranteed 30 hours consistently a week. Management could easily cut your hours to save "labor time" and screw your whole week over.
Yeah I get what you are saying. But with so many men working FT and increasing inflation is part of the problem imo. So not an individual thing but more of a societal thing.

In London you can rent a room inc bills for 150 a week. It was 80 just a few years ago. 100 a week will get you something ****ty but 150 its gonna be ok.

Ofcourse we live in a broken system where many things are inefficient and things are more expensive and difficult than they need to be.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Nothing much atm. My family know some girls who I plan on marrying hopefully soon. If I am living and dealing with multiple women, I am mainly doing a social thing. They have jobs and bring money, laywer, accountant etc. Its not gonna be worth it for me to work a job, my time is better spent dealing with whatever this 'group' needs to get done, and working on social and community stuff, or side hustles.

So I am just living either at my parents or my brothers house, they are tolerant because they know the girls and they know I brought value to them, and they want me to be this guy so they know its 'beneath' me to do a FT white collar job.
Damn bro. Im kind of jealous, but Im happy for you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But is it so hard to get by with a Mcjob.
It is. McJobs don't pay squat. Women are better suited for McJobs because their sexual market value isn't at all based on their jobs. In fact, higher earning women aren't as desired in the sexual marketplace. There is a newer, somewhat small trend of beta men being into careerist women but even a lot of betas don't want careerist gals.

men are going to have to pull out of the workforce, because having both men and women in the wf, esp at such high rates of participation is not a historical norm and we dont know if its sustainable. At the end of the day women need money more than men cos they are the ones that normally raise children hence need the basics more, like shelter, food etc.
Neither men nor women seem willing to leave the workforce. The workforce was better when fewer women were participating. Women have destroyed the white collar working environment. They've turned the white collar work space isn't something far less masculine. Before women entered white collar work in large numbers, it could have been called masculine, though it was never as masculine as blue collar work/manual labor.

In the pre-Sexual Revolution and 1960s-1970s era feminism, all forms of work were designed for men.

As @SW15 said, as more and more men realise wc work, career etc is not gonna get them laid, more and more men are gonna pull out of it. Whats the point working 40-50hrs a week, taking the stress, being downtrodden etc just to come home to your empty lonely apartment. It dont make sense.

Women on the other hand dont mind working 50hrs a week in a pointless white collar job, cos women are literally (low-level/menial) working and productivity beings, they love being productive, useful and work in general.
A lot of white collar work is soul killing. There are a few meaningful white collar jobs. I have no idea why any woman would want to work the majority of the non-manual labor jobs they work. I have not enjoyed working the white collar jobs I've worked in my career.

I have noticed that women are good at filling their schedules with a lot of meaningless activity.

For men, it really stinks to have a job and not have that job result in you getting laid. Men work for money to be able to get stuff to impress women and get laid. Men use their homes, their cars, and sometimes other possessions to get laid. The thread below touched on those themes.

I entirely disagree with your whole philosophy, but my biggest issue is that you do realize that your situation is unique as a whole right? Not everyone has the privilege to live at home and sustainably get by with a Mcjob.
In both "Enjoy the Decline" and "The Menu", Aaron Clarey argues for male minimalism. It's close to the McJob and side hustle path that @kavi discusses.

Living with your parents is not good for getting laid. When unmarried adult males in their 20s-early 40s live with the parents, they are still living off their parents' earnings/retirement income.

There are situations that start around mid-40s where adult children start to take care of their elderly parents. This is rarely done by unattached men but more done by attached men with wives and children under 18 at home.

People choose white collar jobs for the potential to earn more income and better job sustainably. I get it, Google just laid off a bunch of people, but these people literally have "GOOGLE" on their resumes so they will be fine.
Having some names on your resume is really good.

In tech, having names like Google, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Meta, and Amazon on a resume will help a lot.

In marketing, having Procter & Gamble on your resume is very respected, especially in consumer products type marketing. There are a few other names on a marketing resume that would get respect. I think Coca-Cola, PepsiCo (including Frito Lay), and Unilever would also be very respected.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a real man, and you see women entering white collar work, then you leave. Just like a real man footballer would stop playing if women entered the game and he had to compete with them. Nothing more devaluing for a real man than to have to compete with women in anything that he determines his masculine value by.
My first reflex was to laugh at this, but honestly, your definition of "Real Man(TM)" is more on point than the usual exhortations to force feed yourself creatine and beg for gash at Trader Joes. So right on.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn bro. Im kind of jealous, but Im happy for you.
Its very hard psychologically though. I live in a system where people still expect you to work and contribute, even if you personally dont need the money or get by on a bit. More importantly, it is very difficult to find easy-to-get flexible work when you need it, or to get work in a way that fits into a social lifestyle that works in the modern world.

Employers are too demanding and this is hurting both men and women. Dont forget that the pressure and difficulty of the job market also affects women negatively, and that negativity is then taken out on men in the dating market. Its out responsibilty primarily to CHANGE the system, so there is no value or success to win it the current system. It is all about change, not participation.

ALL the negativity that women get in the modern world, work pressure, education, everything that reduces their confidence and makes them feel insecure, they are gonna take out on men in the dating world, cos they cant take it out on their school, government, employer, parents, friends, so it will result in negative behaviours towards men.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end of the day, they (company) need to get things done. If the number (of minorities) goes above the required quota, they will cut the dead weight.
The good thing about having such deadweight in a company is that it makes it easier to slack off. :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More prime age (25-54) working men are pulling out of the workforce because they aren't getting laid. Why bother to work if your earnings aren't getting you the respect to get vagina? Even with that trend, the overwhelming majority of men work.
What happens is that with no poon to support (other than for poon-for-hire :cool: ), the paychecks start going big-time into a nest egg, and at some point, well before the classic age for even earlyish retirement, the nest egg becomes big enough to reach a small critical mass, and thus work becomes optional; throw in the fact that being retired allows for a man to GeoMax, and for those men with the balls to pursue it, it becomes irresistible.

A lot of the men leaving the workforce are men with McJobs. It's strange for white collar 25-54 year old men to leave the workforce. The only way that happens is if 50-54 year old man gets laid off and goes into early retirement.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And all those frustrated men with hiring power loves to hire women thinking it'll increase their dating pool. But in the end they just create monsters. Young girls with no skills making a lot of money and screwing the work environment by adding drama.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And all those frustrated men with hiring power loves to hire women thinking it'll increase their dating pool. But in the end they just create monsters. Young girls with no skills making a lot of money and screwing the work environment by adding drama.
Yes, this does happen. I think it is rarer than you think. While many white collar managers are beta males, a lot of these beta male white collar hiring managers are already married.

In my experience, female hiring managers prefer to hire other females. Once a female gets promoted into middle to upper management, she wants other females hired.