"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Interracial Relationships

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
What do you all think of them? There's a girl of a different race than me who's interested and I'm sorta interested in her. She asked for my cell phone the other day without me even asking and put her number in my phone to call her. Do you think it would be bad for us to go on a date even though I'm white and she's Asian?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Do whatever you want.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
This, I must say, is the most retarded post I have ever read. It bears so much stupidity that I had to reread it 3 times before catching all of it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Why should you care about what other people think about who you date? There are much better ways to waste energy.
 

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
It's 2004.
It's America.
You're a Don Juan.
You Like Her.
She Likes You.
.......No Problem.

P.S. I know you're not one but i thought id add that i hate racists with all my heart. That probably makes me just as bad as one.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I see no problems with them. I've been in them and frankly...They were some of the best dates ever. My best friend is white and married to a black girl. A lot of my black friends have white girlfriends...No problems with me.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
:) If you are comfortable with it... I don't see why not.

If you're having second thoughts because shes asian and you're white... you should start to question why you would even consider that as a reason.

Unless you're getting enough ass to only date women who meet your specifications perfectly... do her.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
If you're having second thoughts because shes asian and you're white... you should start to question why you would even consider that as a reason.
I should stop being a jack ass and express my opinions much more clearly and less adolescently.

The above is what I meant =)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
In my AFC days, very few, I wouldn't even talk to white chickens. But now if the boy gets aroused, it's like I know that I can pull this chick. I don't do it for validation, I do it for love of the sport.

If punk AFC's don't like it, well that explains it.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
If your paranoid about what people think, then itll do you good. If not, no worries
 
Top