Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interracial Mackin'

YT827

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a black guy that's been with a fair share of black and white girls (and one latina). Many of the black girls I've been with could have turned into relationships, but I really want to have a LTR with a white or asian girl. The white girls I had sex with in the past only wanted short-term relationships. A couple weeks of sex and that's it.

How can I peep out the white and/or asian girls that want to get serious with me? I don't view girls of other races as a fetish or novelty, and I'm tired of girls viewing me that way.

Any suggestions? Any activities I should take up that has open-minded white females?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are people, man.

There's not "Relationship-seeking white girls bars" and "Sex-seeking white girls bars."

You want to find a relationship? Invest your time in relationship-worthy women. You know the difference between a party girl and a real chick at this point in your life. If you're out drinking or dancing, seek good conversation with laid-back chicks, and avoid the attention-seeking skanks.

Same goes for all races.

Hikapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the foreign asian girls(not asian american girls) have been brain-washed by their parents that black guys are seen as gangsters, so they are told to stay away black guys. There are still foreign asian girls that will like black guys, but getting into a LTR with one of them is going to be hard.

I am sure you will do better finding a white girl into an LTR.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe Church?

Idk...kinda think LTRs are pointless unless you end up marrying the girl.

kayman79

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely harder to get into the type of LTR you're looking for with a quality girl mostly due to the way society is. There is still a stigma about dating black men. A lot of White and Asian girls will still avoid a relationship with you for fear of what friends and family will say even she really likes you.

A lot of times it's the ones who don't have a good relationship with their family who will get into a serious IR relationship because they're not bound by that fear. So you could look for that kind of girl but the downside is that they tend to bring baggage to the table because of their upbringing.

As far as meeting girls, I don't go to any kind of clubs or bars. You'll just meet girls who only wanna hook up there.

I would go to places where people who share your interests and hobbies go. For example, it you're into art, poetry etc, go to one of those cheap non credit classes at your community college. Try chatting with the girls there. You have to be in a situation that already establishes common interest to break down that barrier that she might have about dating outside her race. It also has to be a situation that gives you a chance to grow on her.

Just out of curiosity, why are you not considering black girls as a LTR option? I know that a lot of black girls have to much attitude or are too combative. Is that one of your reasons?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you share why you're not interest in LTR with a black woman?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kayman79 said:
It's definitely harder to get into the type of LTR you're looking for with a quality girl mostly due to the way society is. There is still a stigma about dating black men.
There's some truth to that. But I'm a black guy, I've done a lot of dating, and a large majority of the white girls I've dated have wanted relationships with me. I'm talking like...85%. The other 15% were ONS, and the like.

A lot of times it's the ones who don't have a good relationship with their family who will get into a serious IR relationship because they're not bound by that fear. So you could look for that kind of girl but the downside is that they tend to bring baggage to the table because of their upbringing.
Goodness. The girls I've dated haven't come from f**ked up family relationships. I pretty much only deal with college-educated women with careers. Except for that German au pair...but she was a good kid anyway.

Now, I'll be honest...I'm gonna say that the last 3 white girls I've dated DID mention that their parents had racial issues. But the girls also loved their families dearly, and didnt have "issues". It was more along the lines of, if they mentioned "I'm dating a black guy" to mom and dad, it conjures up some images of me being some kind of illiterate gangster. That's how that older generation is....except for MY parents, who are awesome.

I would go to places where people who share your interests and hobbies go. For example, it you're into art, poetry etc, go to one of those cheap non credit classes at your community college. Try chatting with the girls there. You have to be in a situation that already establishes common interest to break down that barrier that she might have about dating outside her race. It also has to be a situation that gives you a chance to grow on her.
I'm not "growing on" anyone. I don't care if she's white, black, or green. These girls grow on me. As far as finding similar interests and hobbies...i'd recommend that to any guy looking for any kind of woman.

Just out of curiosity, why are you not considering black girls as a LTR option? I know that a lot of black girls have to much attitude or are too combative. Is that one of your reasons?
Yeah, I don't understand the idea of cutting off black girls from LTRs. I mean, I guess his preferences are his preferences. But if you're just dating regular professional, educated black women, that whole "combative attitude" thing disappears for the most part. I've dated a number of black girls too...and the ones I dated didn't have that ghetto thing going on. If they did, i wouldnt have dated them.

I'm not breaking your balls either, man. Just throwing in some opinions here.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some women like black guys. but a lot of times their parents or family members dont. there are good black guys, but there are a good deal of them who go around and have many kids to different women. also abortion rate is the highest by black girls by a lot. some black activist guys put abortion sign in black communites because of this. I would never want my daughter dating a black man unless he was something special. a lot of women see black guys as taboo. they will sleep with them and have a fling with them because of it. there are a lot of no good white guys too. but it seems like their are more black ones.

kayman79

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some truth to that. But I'm a black guy, I've done a lot of dating, and a large majority of the white girls I've dated have wanted relationships with me. I'm talking like...85%. The other 15% were ONS, and the like.

Goodness. The girls I've dated haven't come from f**ked up family relationships. I pretty much only deal with college-educated women with careers. Except for that German au pair...but she was a good kid anyway.

Those girls you dated are the exception not the rule. I'm speaking on the whole picture as to how white/black relationships are still viewed in America and every other western country.

I'm not "growing on" anyone. I don't care if she's white, black, or green. These girls grow on me. As far as finding similar interests and hobbies...i'd recommend that to any guy looking for any kind of woman.
If you realistically want to date a woman, you have to grow on her and vice versa. I know it's cool to puff up your chest and say that it doesn't matter how much a girl likes because you're the man, but it does in the real world, reciprocity is required to build relationships.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
some women like black guys. but a lot of times their parents or family members dont. there are good black guys, but there are a good deal of them who go around and have many kids to different women.
And there are a good deal who don't. You can't take your personal opinions about a group of people and use it to form a blanket statement about them.

also abortion rate is the highest by black girls by a lot. some black activist guys put abortion sign in black communites because of this.
Because of this comment, I actually took the time to look up facts to back up your statement. I can't find anything close to that. If i'm wrong, then I'll admit it.

All I know is, the Center for Disease control did a report on this in 2003, and within the first page it says "The highest percentages of reported abortions were for women who were unmarried (82%), white (55%), and aged <25 years (51%)". So, unless people went abortion-crazy over the past 6 years...

http://www.cdc.gov/Mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss5511a1.htm

I would never want my daughter dating a black man unless he was something special. a lot of women see black guys as taboo. they will sleep with them and have a fling with them because of it. there are a lot of no good white guys too. but it seems like their are more black ones.
Eh. And this is why we're not allowed to have racial discussions on this board. People have personal issues, and it bleeds out into their "logical" discussions. I know it's the internet, and I'm not talking to a bunch of rocket scientists on here, but come on....

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kayman79 said:
Those girls you dated are the exception not the rule. I'm speaking on the whole picture as to how white/black relationships are still viewed in America and every other western country.
So the "Rule" is, if a white girl dates outside her race it's because she's from a f**ked up family?

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, man.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a white guy who routinely dates outside of my race (black and latinas mostly; although my two currently MLTRs are both white). I have actually encountered the same problem. About 2 years ago - there was a black woman who i clicked INCREDIBLY well with and had amazing sex with (she could orgasm just from getting her nipples licked!); we had a 2-3 month long fling; and then she was basically like "we have to end this; we aren't realistically going anywhere. my family would not approve of me dating a white guy. my brothers don't really like white people and would be trying to fight you all the time"... I found this quite humorous because as fun as she was - i had two other women in my life at the time - and i had no interest in settling down with her anyway.

But i imagine you're running into a similar problem; white women are getting the rush from doing the taboo "black guy" thing, and then running back before their family/friends find out.

the reality is - A LOT of white women will not DATE black men (i'd say 50% of them will have sex with them though). Just like A LOT of black women will not DATE white men. We interracial people just have to deal with that.

If you want to find one who will date you instead of use you - the best thing you can do is screen ahead of time.

The #1 thing you want to look for is WOMEN WITH RELATIONSHIP HISTORY WITH BLACK MEN!

I know, i know.... that's not as sexy as being the first to pop her black man cherry - but if you get a woman who already has a history of dating outside her race - then the chances of her using that as an excuse will decline GREATLY! I'm assuming you've been with a lot of "curious" women who were just looking to add a notch to the "things i've experienced" belt... Kill that! Instead focus on women who have dated (fully) at least one black man in their life...

Study case:
There used to be this real cute white girl at my work who worked as a receptionist. Black hair, beautiful face, thin waste, big ol @ss =) ....

If i do one thing exceptionally well - it's get women to open up about their past and about their sexuality.

One day i was talking about the wide variety of women i date, and she did the same.... She said "i've dated the thug types, i've dated the hippie types, i've dated a couple nerds, even a black guy, i just date whoever gives me good feelings inside." Now i took that last part of what she said and made some kind of perverted joke out of it, but that's not the point....

The point is - if i were black - and she said "even a black guy" - i would have taken that as door being slightly opened.

If she had said "and i mostly date black guys" - i would have taken that as the door being mostly opened...

If she had said, "and i only date black guys" - i would have taken that as the door being shoved open and her pulling me into it!

---
So that's the best i can offer.

If i were going to pursue a serious LTR with a black women - i would screen for black women who have already had LTRs with white men.

---

PS: You do realize that "mackin" is the art of getting women to buy you things don't you?

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this thread is about interracial, what I want to ask YOU is that how can Asian guys get girls of other races? Fvck US media and Asian stereotypes

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in the US..i think the northeast and the west coast might be your best bet to find one.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YT827 said:
I'm a black guy that's been with a fair share of black and white girls (and one latina). Many of the black girls I've been with could have turned into relationships, but I really want to have a LTR with a white or asian girl. The white girls I had sex with in the past only wanted short-term relationships. A couple weeks of sex and that's it.

How can I peep out the white and/or asian girls that want to get serious with me? I don't view girls of other races as a fetish or novelty, and I'm tired of girls viewing me that way.

Any suggestions? Any activities I should take up that has open-minded white females?
Why do you reject black women as long term material? And why is it that every black dude on this forum only wants a white or Asian chic? I'm all cool with IR dating, but it seems to only go in one direction around here.

Anyway, to answer the question, use better screening. Just like gays have gaydar and can sense when someone is gay, I have a sort of radar that goes off when I see white chics that I know like black dudes. Almost every white chic that has a body like a black girl, thick(not necessarily fat though) with a ghetto booty is often into black dudes. I don't know why, but white girls with black girl type of bodies tend to be open to black guys. Maybe it's because white guys like thin women and they find themselves rejected by white men for being too "fat". I also notice they tend to wear certain types of hairstyles and even earrings. If a white chic has her hair pulled back into a slick ponytail and wears large hoop earrings and has a thick ass like a black girl, I can bet you almost anything she likes black dudes. Now if on top of that she wears a lot of makeup and is into black music, it's virtually a sure thing at that point. They will also have a different way of talking a lot of time. They will sound less stereotypical white, and may have a more urban manner of talking. I don't mean imitating ebonics or acting like wiggers(I hate those type of white chics), but who seem like they know whats up and probably have friends from many different backgrounds.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say something that may piss some people off. MOST whites are racist. Yes I said it. The average white American is racist. Not racist in a neo-nazi type of way, but racist in a "I don't mind a few blacks moving into the neighborhood so long as they aren't dating my daughter" type of racist. There is such a thing as white privilege, which is a certain unspoken status whites get that puts them at the top of the heirachy with blacks at the bottom and Asians and Hispanics in the middle. Whites instinctively know how the game works. Well as soon as they date a black, they instantly lose their membership in the elite white club. That's why many white men will NOT date a white woman if they found out that she has dated black men before. She is like a fallen angel to them. She's been stigmatized. So most white women don't want to date blacks seriously because they will lose their "good standing" with white society and the privileges that come along with it. If you are her serious boyfriend, now she's got to worry what's going to happen when she walks into the company Christmas party on your arm and how her coworkers will react and a million little things like that.

So if you're going to go for a white chic, it has to be one that deeply understands racism and white privilege and it's social implications and rejects it unambiguously and could care less about appeasing white society for the sake of keeping her "good standing" with the family and white friends. Who views herself as an individual first and white second. And who views you as an individual first and black second. If she's the type of person that's afraid to discuss race or is uneasy with the topic, that's a bad sign.

So if you have to date white, that would be my suggestion. At the same time though, it makes no sense to bar black women from LTRs. There are wonderful and beautiful black women out there. They aren't all ghetto and ignorant. Plus you get the added benefit of not having to put up with racist bullshyte from families.

ps - Hispanic and Asian families are probably twice as fanatical as whites about keeping their daughters away from black men.

Last edited:

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
reps.

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say something that may piss some people off. MOST whites are racist. Yes I said it. The average white American is racist. Not racist in a neo-nazi type of way, but racist in a "I don't mind a few blacks moving into the neighborhood so long as they aren't dating my daughter" type of racist. There is such a thing as white privilege, which is a certain unspoken status whites get that puts them at the top of the heirachy with blacks at the bottom and Asians and Hispanics in the middle. Whites instinctively know how the game works. Well as soon as they date a black, they instantly lose their membership in the elite white club. That's why many white men will NOT date a white woman if they found out that she has dated black men before. She is like a fallen angel to them. She's been stigmatized. So most white women don't want to date blacks seriously because they will lose their "good standing" with white society and the privileges that come along with it. If you are her serious boyfriend, now she's got to worry what's going to happen when she walks into the company Christmas party on your arm and how her coworkers will react and a million little things like that.

So if you're going to go for a white chic, it has to be one that deeply understands racism and white privilege and it's social implications and rejects it unambiguously and could care less about appeasing white society for the sake of keeping her "good standing" with the family and white friends. Who views herself as an individual first and white second. And who views you as an individual first and black second. If she's the type of person that's afraid to discuss race or is uneasy with the topic, that's a bad sign.

So if you have to date white, that would be my suggestion. At the same time though, it makes no sense to bar black women from LTRs. There are wonderful and beautiful black women out there. They aren't all ghetto and ignorant. Plus you get the added benefit of not having to put up with racist bullshyte from families.

ps - Hispanic and Asian families are probably twice as fanatical as whites about keeping their daughters away from black men.
Yes it is probably true that most whites are racists, at the same time this is shared among most "races". As someone said earlier in the thread a black woman felt like it wouldn't work to be together with a white man because her brothers didn't like whites and that her parents would be against it. The difference is that white people are the ones who get called out for being racists all the time, other "races" are allowed to spew out racist **** without suffer penalities while white people can't say anything without being ostracized. It's not easy being white with todays flagrant white bashing.

If I ever get a daughter I will do my best to keep her away from all none-white males.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ATP said:
Yes it is probably true that most whites are racists, at the same time this is shared among most "races". As someone said earlier in the thread a black woman felt like it wouldn't work to be together with a white man because her brothers didn't like whites and that her parents would be against it. The difference is that white people are the ones who get called out for being racists all the time, other "races" are allowed to spew out racist **** without suffer penalities while white people can't say anything without being ostracized. It's not easy being white with todays flagrant white bashing.
Certainly, there is racism amongst all groups. The reason white racism gets the most attention in America is because whites are the majority and have the most power. If we were living in Japan or China, we'd mainly be talking about Asian racism. Or in Zimbabwe, we'd be talking about black racism. If we were in Israel, we'd be talking about racism of Israelis more than Palestinians because Israelis are the most powerful and influential of the two.

That's the difference. And even if all blacks or Asians were racist against whites in America, it really wouldn't make any difference to the life of the average white. Non-whites have never had the power in America to oppress white people.

Another thing the other poster said about black families rejecting IR dating. I think it is much less rejected amongst blacks than whites. For example, a half black/half white kid will be accepted by the black family with no problem. Even though the kid is half white, whites will consider him black and never accept him as white. Yet blacks will accept him as black, for example, Barack Obama. So I think blacks in general are much more open-minded and accepting about race than whites. My sister has a white boyfriend and has a kid by him. My parents don't have any problems with his race or having a half white grand daughter. We're pissed that she had a kid outside marriage, but that's a separate issue from race. Not all black families are racist against IR couples. Most the time when blacks are against it, it's usually black women who hate seeing black men date white women. But even then it's not really racism, it's feeling like they are being left with fewer partners. It's no different than Asian guys who get frustrated with all the Asian women dating white men. Some black men don't like when they see a white man with an attractive black woman, but I think all guys are like that. If I was walking down the street with a hot blonde, white guys would be giving me dirty looks. Of a hot Latin woman, then Latino guys would be giving me angry stares. If the woman was fat and ugly, none of these dudes would care. I guarantee you that if a white guy hooked up with a fat and ugly black woman, no black dudes would be angry about it.

If I ever get a daughter I will do my best to keep her away from all none-white males.
Just out of curiosity, what is the reason for that? Not trying to pick a fight or anything, just wondering what is your rationale behind that sentiment.

YT827

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am african-american born in america.

The definition of 'mackin' is...

"To make moves on, show your game, try to get with the person." - from Urban Dictionary

I'm dating a black girl right now, so I'm not totally against girls of my race. When I settle down, I prefer a white or asian girl...but if I find an awesome black chick, I'd settle down with her too.

Here are MY reasons why I like white/asian girls. This isn't necessarily good reasons.

1. Many black girls are thick or obese. I've been with one slim black chick.

2. Many black girls are ghetto. The black girls I hooked up with weren't ghetto or were able to turn their ghetto side off when with me.

3. I want to have bi-racial kids.

4. I was raised in mixed schools and environments and had more friends that weren't black. I feel foreign when hanging around a whole lot of black people, but right at home with a lot of white people (sometimes...if I don't get weird vibes).